View Profile Cyberdevil

All 2,864 Audio Reviews

1,140 w/ Responses

Subtle bird sounds at the beginning as an ode to our modern-day dinosaurs? ;) It really switches up after that... though very Gangnam-like vibe through most of it.

-cd-

It really goes up a notch towards the end! And down, again... crazy groove the way it changes. All the way. Good stuff, just maybe a bit high on the loudness.

-cd-

How did I miss this before! Such a lovely melody, and interesting to get the whole backstory on how it first came to be too... some kind of remix/cover contest with different styles and instruments comes to mind hmm... something for the future? Really smooth tune.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

it is awesome melody i really love this song thank you CD 😳

You really have been moving a lot these last couple years! Inspiring updates overall though... a lot in the works.

-cd-

Considering the Y.E.L.L. in title the volume's surprisingly low on this one. ;) Nice one though. Refreshingly positive introspective spectrum here...

-cd-

Kinda depressing music in the background man, when it's with this particular context... you definitely have been going at this, and everything you do it seems, harder than most people. Hope you get those things figured out. Hope the move goes well. Hoped 2020 would start on a brighter note but... maybe soon hmm? Good luck.

RealFaction responds:

It's something I should have done to help myself. I realized some things about myself that I need to address. Thanks man.

I could vibe to this. :D Picks up nicely every time it loops too, real smooth, good groove, I'm just missing some kind of additional layer. To break it up a bit. Some other instruments. Solid DnB though.

-cd-

Man I actually really liked the last one! This one's kinda: sharp. Good rythm, ever-morphing and paced too, but those saws...

Father-of-Death responds:

lol, at the start of making this one i wanted it to be a saw centric song lol

Mysterious, trippy... more than okay okay? Not bad.

Father-of-Death responds:

you are more than okay too :)

A great OST for a great animation. Special vibe it has.

Bamboo Shoots!