View Profile Cyberdevil

11,268 Movie Reviews

Well that was bizarre. XD So much attention to detail too, the journey through hell in particular, spirits of the living encapsulated in layers of death... and popsicles really aren't healthy y'all.

Pleasure to watch!

-cd-

Well that was nice! I wonder where this was from...

-cd-

These are just getting better and better now. :) Love the theme, You won good writer. Can't wait for the next.

4,235 Game Reviews

Keeping it classily Flashy still 2019! :D And informing the world of important events such as this while you're at it. Hadn't heard. Out of the loop with the politics that reign outside of the NG. Good stuff.

-cd-

Now this is what NG*s all about! :D Happy Clock Day!

Little-Rena responds:

It sure it! Happy late Clock Day!

Well that was fun. :) Short, but not bad. I like the ease with which it can all be explored, the subtle background comedy you don't necessarily dive into to enjoy the game, and the total lack of transitions that makes it all lightning fast and super responsive. That said though it would've been fun with a bit more... a bit more interactivity maybe. Actually having things happen when you point and click other things than the arrows. A larger world would be cool too.

Hope you make more like this! Good fun.

2,659 Audio Reviews

Chutney told me to say Hi. ;) This is bumping though. The melody reminds me somewhat of that iconic first Resident Evil (movie) track), a little mysterious, intense, constantly moving like something's just about to happen, just about, just about... all with a pretty fresh droplet metal like tone. I like the vibe! Kind of wish it'd turn into something more towards the end, instead of just fade out, but overall: awesome.

-cd-

Subtle, smooth and somewhat melancholy... really nice.

-cd-

Learned so much VA stuff with this one. Shotgun mics too hmm. I settled on a dynamic one instead of a condenser for that reason (that reason being it wouldn't pick up unsuitable background noise, like computer buzz), but maybe this is even better... the price though. :O Serious investments.

Twas awesome to partake in this the great Tomamoto quest in this most suitable form (this form being sound), and to see that even after such success he remains such a humble dude. Still contributing to the NG. Still passionate. Good podcast yet again.

7,842 Art Reviews

Almost like a Spiderman-inspired suit here. :) Very nice.

Cikoksart responds:

Thank you!, it was one of my first WoW commission

Now that is a pretty bad-ass Cactai! XD Looking sharp!

-cd-

Another one looking good! Smooth work. Seems like they're getting smoother and smoother too,extra lines, outlines and embellishments as time goes. Not bad.

Bamboo Shoots!