All 3,477 art Reviews

Inktober day 18 (filthy) Inktober day 18 (filthy)

If the shower wasn't mentioned in the description I wouldn't have known! Then it is OK! Gritty sketchy line work in this one seems to enforce the theme. Nice motive. One foot's a bit small compared to the other but otherwise all good.

SevenSeize responds:

Thank you! The foot thing is actually bothering me, lol. So this may be one I re draw.

inktober day 17 (graceful) inktober day 17 (graceful)

Suddenly I wonder: was the term 'stay on your toes' derived from ballerinas? I must research. Also nice sketch.

SevenSeize responds:

Ha, that's a good thought. I bet that is where that saying came from!

Inktober day 22 (trail) Inktober day 22 (trail)

Oregon Trail! :D Oh the memories. I have no recollection of ever dying of dysentery in the game but hmm... it was a long time since I played! Nice wagon sketch. Very detailed.

SevenSeize responds:

You can still play online, just google play DOS games online. It's free. I think I might play later.....

Yosatsu Wallpaper Yosatsu Wallpaper

Macromedia Freehand MX huh, there's a program from the good old days I'm not sure I ever knew existed, temping to look up and see if there's still use for it! Everything felt better in the good ol' Macromedia days, and the vibe in this piece feels very reminiscent of those time! Character art's not overly advanced, but smooth and well-formed. Looks good!

Sonic Concept Sonic Concept

The classic end scene seen from another angle! Nice.

Runner Runner

Looks like she stopped at just the right place to pose. :) The orange background really lights up the scene, and brings focus to the main character at the same time. Line work and coloring's all incredibly smooth, and though the only flaw might be how fabric/hair/soft or fluttery things all seem a bit more material, I do like that style too. Plenty of detail!

-cd-

She's abit of a tease She's abit of a tease

Not a bad start at all! Pose; line work's a bit odd, but form and shading not bad overall. Keep it going!

Yoko Pinup Yoko Pinup

Another nice pin-up piece! Fiery and full of life.

Going for a Dip Going for a Dip

Hey I always pay attention to the descriptions, no matter the distraction. :P Nicely detailed gathering of OCs anyway, and that lagoon too! Looks inviting.

Nuclear Girl Nuclear Girl

Seems to remind me of some character from some series I've some time seen, this one... her pose/length/proportions feel a bit off somehow, but apart from that it's all good! Smooth line work; detail.