All 2,509 audio Reviews

Loop Thingy Loop Thingy

Well this was. interesting! The pace feels a bit off somehow, but maybe it's just the tone, and it's pretty catchy... it keeps looping, I can't seem to shut it down, hypnotic sound. I can see this being used in some kind of experimental survival-horror-like submissions. Strange and sort of psychadelic stuff!

NekoMika responds:

Ah, thankies :)

O SAPHIA! - Useless O SAPHIA! - Useless

A pretty catchy track, though the screeching's a bit sharp IMO, it really takes over when it kicks in, mid-part. Otherwise: nice music!

RealOSaphia responds:

Thank you! I will kepp it in mind and try to improve it in my next Track.

Roxy The Rockstar Zombie (Full) Roxy The Rockstar Zombie (Full)

It starts pretty gritty! :D I like the melody, the screeching, the pace, the distortion and sharpness of the guitar... if it wasn't in the videogame genre I think I'd felt the drums were a bit flat and the guitar not all natural, but with this style it fits. Loops perfectly too! Nice piece. I definitely see this working with a game/movie/something.

-cd-

Death March (v.1) Death March (v.1)

A pretty serious piece! I love the strings (probably a great choice going classical over synth), and the jumpy beat, I feel like it reminds me of something I've seen or heard, but I can't really recall what, just get a sense of melancholy I believe is linked to whatever it was I relate it too... or maybe it's just the mood the music voneys.

Feels pompous and unnerving at first, though it's nice how it gets brighter mid-way, Final Fantasy-style, almost as if the march is nearing an end, Death has come and... it's not so bad after all. Acceptance. Departure. Beautiful, bright and somber at the same time... and then the march picks up again! With all the more energy.

Tried to find some flaws to provide feedback on, but nothing comes to mind, it feels complete. Moving, melodic; good music.

No-Stereo responds:

Wow thanks! :D

Luminous [Orchestral] Luminous [Orchestral]

Beautiful! Really like the clean sound in this, natural; uplifting in all its simplicity. The melody really shines, though not sure the strumming that picks up in the middle is necessary, feels almost better without IMO. When it's pure. Good music.

DJ-DG responds:

Thanks man! Idk, just wanted to keep the guitar in because it was there in the original piece.

Memories in Melodies Memories in Melodies

That 1:14 noise: so awesome. :) Unexpected, fitting, subtle yet so fulfilling! It's all in the details... overall a smooth tune, with plenty of variation and laid-back pace. Easy listening.

larrynachos responds:

Thanks Cyberdevil! :)

VicariousE at the Crossroads VicariousE at the Crossroads

Ah, a first track of the year in homage to the grand VicariousE! :D Let's see if he sees it... it's a smooth and jazzy tune with cool groove that keeps the rhythm together; some pretty fragrant blues/rock synth towards the end of it. Nice listening.

S3C responds:

wow this was my first track for 2017?? thanks for the review!

Melodic Eargasm Melodic Eargasm

Though it doesn't sound anything like what I remember the good old days sounded like I do like the sound of it. :) Happy and upbeat! Good energy. Good tempo. Overall just an awesomely HAPPY tune! Good music.

SpeTheof responds:

thanks

Chaos Distortion Chaos Distortion

Trippy, trepid, with plenty of attitude. Can imagine this being used in some kind of Madness! Nice DnB, and Happy Pico Day!

Tank Tank

Math isn't my forte, so if it was one that pythagoreum theorum pun went straight over my head, but the DnB definitely got into it. Not as heavy as I'd expected, but creatively punchy, and picturing Tank growling along pounding pellets at whatever's in his way makes it a pretty cool trip. Refreshingly different round of DnB! Happy late Pico Day!

Quarl responds:

Oh trust me, I also suck at math.