View Profile Cyberdevil

2,817 movie Reviews with Responses

All 12,931 Reviews

A master of the arts right from the start! :D I definitely remember the Phoenix Wright flashes from back in the day but this was a whole other thing. XD When Numa Numa comes in too lmao... and the sprite work is on point all the way.

A lot of good memories collected in this one flash! Thanks for the laughs.

vestik responds:

Thank you man! Glad I could make you laugh. =)

Woo it's another good one! Feisty work.

Aster-Effect responds:

Masterful how entertaining you managed to make such a simple thing. XD

Cats are mysterious indeedy, you wonder sometimes... are they evil incarnate... or more so cute and cuddly fuzzballs capable of great love and companionship... we may never know!

littlbox responds:

One of the many mysteries of life...

Ah this was next level. :D Not only did I actually learn a few essential things in this one, with for example the small but mind-blowing typographic opportunities bit - to think I hadn't see this in the Amazon logo before in particular - and on a more personal note that you actually had a certain design-related heritage with your dad before all this started, which seems to explain some things about everything, but that ending speech and perturbance of nuance! Both the delivery and the insight with this one, personal and educational both, feels like a step up since at least the more recent segments I remember here.

Nicely done. Solid script. Well rounded runtime and closing word. Wholesome all.

Raziberry responds:

Thanks, dude!

Surprisingly smooth for a practice thing. :)

I think you got it! Just need to make something more elaborate with these skills for full viewer appreciation!

DizzieWoozy responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Maybe when I get more confident and improved, I'll create something more worth watching

How did this one not win a daily?! XD Just one of these should've qualified, but all of 'em... such a thorough bloop reel. Even the sounds fade in and out and what-not.

Editing's thorough. Great work; good fun!

FramePerfectJump responds:

thank you very much. Honestly, it would need more penises or something.

Keeping the tradition alive for yet another year! :D Impressive how long lasting these collabs have been, and always just as fun to watch. So much variety, and good pace throughout, though I think I miss that yellow/orange/beige paper tone a bit of previous years, it really enforced the sketchiness of it all...

Nice work y'all; looking forward to 2022!

Chdonga responds:

Thanks for the review!

What a smooth reveal... hinting at something with those eyes, then regular body, then the rest... nicely done, and paced, and everything. Looking good...

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thank you Cyberdevil, the idea was kind of like she is hypnotizing it's prey, luring it in and then revealing herself once she strikes.
PS did you notice that she only keeps 2 eyes open till the very end when she pounces revealing that she actually has 6? It is quite quick and easy to miss.

Kinda odd how little Ekans is moving around here no, just standing there like that, and with that strange look on his face like: why are we doing this again? XD Might benefit from a little more motion and a different expression but I like the idea! Good stuff.

FRLFuckamon responds:

Proportions feel kinda off, placement too, the girl/guy aren't really synchronized with the thrusts and all, but it's not all bad innit! :) Face looks good, shading and all is alright too. Keep it up!

BlueStar-sage responds:

Thanks, this was a test animation really, to get an Idea on how to work everything!
check out my other tit-job one, I actually put a bit more effort on that one instead :)

Bamboo Shoots!