Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 409 Fans

All 10,479 flash Reviews

Pencil wars 3:Penwars Pencil wars 3:Penwars

Rated 4 / 5 stars July 1, 2014

Nice. Compared to the previous games both controls and graphics do look much more refined, and the variety is still there, in steering planes and tanks and jetpacks. I like the added voice acting and the monstrous twists, and that there's a story behind it... even if it doesn't always lead where we'd like it to! :O The final boss is one tough boss, but apart from that gameplay is all balanced and fair, with as much challenge in enemies as in landing on the platforms. Music enforces the atmosphere nicely. I don't really have much more to say that what I said earlier, but I'm looking forward to the next segment of the saga! Nice work!

DIWAKAR responds:

Woot woot!!

Evolutionary Death Spike Evolutionary Death Spike

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars July 1, 2014

That ending leaves me a bit baffled and lost, but it was a creative watch! Nice art style, with plenty of detail in each frame. Nice work!

paradoxcamel responds:

yeah. i for one am not very proud of my animation in fact i fucking hate it. it was done for an art assignment and only having a small amount of time left lead me to rush a lot of shit like the backgrounds and some of the line work (i mean at one point the tour guide dude loses half his goggle strap). yeah the ending was fucking bullshit, i only had like an hour before i needed to hand it in so i thought "hey, why not make a cut to an infomercial scene where barely anyone besides me would be able to interperate the meaning." oh well at least i got art award for it although i am a bit queezy when i think of the fact that my art teacher decided to enter it into an art gallery. thanks for the review and apologies for any grammar mistakes or bad spelling, my keyboard is shitting it's self and i'm too tired to really care.

Vector Cannon Vector Cannon

Rated 4 / 5 stars July 1, 2014

This was a nice twist to the classic Missile Commander games. I like how you can charge your shots, and don't need to time in each one as well, and how you get combos. The vector graphics take me back to Spectre Supreme too, it's an oldskool and stylish design. Nice work!

These Turtle Boys These Turtle Boys

Rated 4 / 5 stars July 1, 2014

lmao, the Turtles as a soap opera style animation, twas an entertaining blends of styles and character! Nice work!

Primal Wars : Dragon Soul Primal Wars : Dragon Soul

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars July 1, 2014

Intense and beautiful, with great sceneries and savage battles. In some of the fights the characters seem rather blocky in their movements though, but that's a minor thing, it's inspiring and exciting alike, and the music enforces that mood! Nice work!

The Lord of the Tower The Lord of the Tower

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars July 1, 2014

This was a different kind of TD game, I like the way you can drag and rearrange blocks, in columns, for defense or offense, dropping them on enemies to crush them. And the king sitting smack in the middle of battle. The graphics, gameplay and everything are great, what I'd have liked to see though are medals! It's almost like I expect that from a GamezHero game. Keep up the great work!

Lost Pirate Lost Pirate

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars July 1, 2014

Really to be continued? The randomly creative style of animation somehow has me doubting the potential future of this as a series (also lack of numbers) but I wouldn't mind seeing more! I like how much expression goes into the animating, and not into just traditional expressions but into things like the captain poking through the monocolar or the close-up of his shoe. Though there's also something going on, it has a laid-back and entertaining pace. A fun watch overall!

tirael14 responds:

thanks for comment. Yes,I planning to draw next few episodes,hope they be interesting)

Kapish #4 - The Gift Kapish #4 - The Gift

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars July 1, 2014

Interesting style of animation! Language seems like an odd blend of English and something else, also pretty creative, and though you don't really understand what's being said the plotlines still easy to catch on to. Nice work!

KapishTV responds:

Thanks a lot for your comment! Much appreciated :)

Papa's Donuteria Papa's Donuteria

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars July 1, 2014

This was an addicting game! I've played some similars with other food items, and each one is equally entertaining. I love the simple yet extensive process behind each order, the tasks of matching traits, waiting patiently, getting that sprinkle right, it's a varied process, and server to happy customers makes it all the more fun. Nice work!

Poké-King-of-the-Mon-Hil Poké-King-of-the-Mon-Hil

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars July 1, 2014

So this is what it'd be like combined. :D Random entertainment! Never watched King ofThe Hill but it was good. Good the pizza was good!