Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 411 Fans

All 10,498 flash Reviews

The Revamp Collab The Revamp Collab

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 21 hours ago

Man I wish I'd had time to make something for this! It turned out pretty good. Plenty of stuff to browse through, though seems like you made most of them. :) Always fun with medals too. Interface, easter eggs etc are nice details, and as for the art: Beef Boy must be the most elaborate one in the mix. Nice work!

Bullets & Beats DEMO Bullets & Beats DEMO

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

This was a bit different a platformer, combination of the wild west and jump/avoid as it is. I like the minimalistic and varied pixel scenery, the aspect of having to reload, the ambient music, the laid-back pace and atmosphere of it all, it's good fun! Didn't realize the gaps where gaps at the start though, to me they looked like raised land rather than ducts you could fall into. Maybe because the 'frame' at the top is the same as the normal ground, that it doesn't melt into the actual background? Anyway, once I figured that out, it's all fun! Keep it going!

duckbridge responds:

Thanks! Yes we're aware of the hole-issue :) and we've already taken notes of it:)

The Evolving World Part 4 The Evolving World Part 4

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

The voice acting effects are pretty gritty, and the animation's good. Though, not much really happens, they discuss and prepare, and that's... all for this episode. Was hoping for some more action! Nice work though.

LockedOnAnimations responds:

Thanks! Yeah the entire battle is in the second half of the episode. The first half is set-up/build-up. It was taking so long I decided to just release it, which may have been a bad idea. But for better or worse, now it's out there. Glad you liked it. :)

Free Will Revolution - 03 Free Will Revolution - 03

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

This is getting better and better! Loved the fight in particular, really smooth movements, and each hit really has an impact too, causes some kind of damage, whether bodily or otherwise. The running scene looked a bit strange, but I guess androids running strange isn't that strange hmm. The next episode was the real highlight so far, and this comes in close second. Looking forward to more!

Free Will Revolution - 02 Free Will Revolution - 02

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

Ah, the story kicks in! Wasn't expecting this much voice acting and plot progression after seeing the first and fourth, but it's all appreciated. Plenty of variation in scenery, characters; effects. MUsic fits the same theme as the last episode, and the robot guy makes an appearance so... the battle must be coming up soon... keep up the good work!

Free Will Revolution - 01 Free Will Revolution - 01

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

So this is how it all started! Feels different with the music, it has a warmer atmosphere somehow. So far, it's all about preperations... we don't really get an introduction into who what or where, but it starts out subtle. Nice work!

-cd-

Lol Anime - Who Fed Azir? Lol Anime - Who Fed Azir?

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 1 day ago

For a while there I was wondering if there was any point in this. Why save the final event till after credits? Feels like that's the right place for bloopers/stuff, wheras that clip is definitely part of the big whole. Just feeding a bird in a don't-feed-the-bird-zone isn't much of a joke in itself, IMHO, not until you get that ending. Nice work though!

2Pstudios responds:

Yes, after posting the video we saw that great part of people dont watch until the end... we're thinking about re-posting without the credits scene. This format of video with credits and stuff are most often used on youtube

Write in Time Write in Time

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

Hah, them crazy hamsters again! :D Now with crazy contrapations and incredibly innovative inventions. Good fun!

Amy Amy

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

Hmm, interesting. I like the symbolism in the shadows, and in everything else. When she's walking through the hall with the tapestry of trees it reminds me of Red Red Riding Hood. The textures and shaky movement fits the mood. The ending was unexpected. Feels like some form of justice would've been just right, but maybe not that much? What is this actually about, I wonder? Nice work though.

Free Will Revolution - 04 Free Will Revolution - 04

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 1 day ago

Seems like a series I'd like to stay tuned to! My first impression is those triangles in his eyes (the glow) looks a bit malplaced, but apart from that, everything is stylishly black and white! The fights smooth and varied, tense and occasionally humurous too (like when he throws that rock) and overall just much more elaborate than the regular animated fight. There's a story and strategy to it, not just a clash of strength. Feels like not having seen the previous episodes doesn't really matter either, eventually everything falls into place, and I'm looking forward to the next one!