Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 463 Fans

All 12,129 flash Reviews

Erne Erne

A real bullet-hell! It's fun, fastpaced, and the controls are lighting smooth. Overall it's great, but the menu does feel a bit bland, and in the game, you don't get much feedback (well, none) when you hit an enemy, only when they explode. Would feel more rewarding if every impact has an effect, just like their bullets do on you. Also, pausing the game shows a 'Game Over' message with the Continue below it. Good game overall. Keep it going!

HINGE HINGE

A pretty crepy showcase of creativity! Ilike the moody music in the background, the papermation-style characters, the mesh of textures and colors... it's a vivid piece of work!

Zomber Zomber

Not a particularly unique idea, but the bomber plane approach at least feels pretty new! Plenty of upgrades to make, pretty addicting gameplay. Nice work!

Fizzion Fizzion

A fastpaced, rhythmic and and fun game with skillful sound. Nice work!

Coffins 4: In Hell Coffins 4: In Hell

A battleship spin-off with planes instead of ships, and in hell of all places! Interesting idea. The graphics are nice, with some pretty scary animations/sounds to make it a bit more immersive than a regular board game would. I like how the panel is built into the control too. Simple idea; good game! Though I wish you could click past the first splash image, bit annoying when games use splash images as ads, if it has to be clickable, why not just the link? Keep it going!

Literally Game of Thrones Literally Game of Thrones

lmao, almost such a heartfelt moment. XD So that's how you play the game!

Sammy Sloth 2 Sammy Sloth 2

Another good one. :) Knowing it's real I'm watching it in a new light as well, but still... it'd be strange seeing a commercial like this on TV! I wonder if I'm the only one having a hard time taking it seriously. Still fun though! Wonder how many of these you've made?

NARWHAL NARWHAL

What an awsome little whale! :D And with such destructive power! No idea what other fictional critter this may be a reference to, if any, but it was awesome!

CrossCode CrossCode

I love the graphics! It's not only as retro as it gets (with moderation, glad it's not 8-bit color), but they're all impressively detailed! It's not just the game world, but the cutscenes, dialog, transitions and everything. I like the opening menu especially, so bright and hopeful, and how it all fades away in different layers. Also the amazing amount of customizability on the menu, though, I wish there were settings to toggle graphical effects somehow, since the sceneries to seem to lag a bit as I move along. Or if it's not lag, the movement could use some smoothing. Story; game itself is great! Nice work.

-cd-

World cup foosball World cup foosball

Not a bad soccer game! Graphics are smooth, gameplay's simple and fun, just like the tablebound alternative... and there sure is a lot of teams available! I'm not much for sports overall, but simple tactics like this make it all the more fun, and each time a new type of minigame. Nice work!