Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 439 Fans

All 11,434 flash Reviews

Office plankton: Racing Office plankton: Racing

What a short-lived moment of glory for the boss! :D Brutal, somewhat relatable and crazily entertaining an episode as always. Keep up the great work!

Celebrity Fusion #3 Celebrity Fusion #3

lmao, they should make a movie packed with random character fusions! Not the ending I was expecting though, could've had a massive showdown towards the end there. Keep it going!

One Night Stand at Freddy One Night Stand at Freddy

That could've ended so many ways... but of course it ended with a screamer! First I thought he'd walk into a room full of kids, then I thought the next night would be the twist, then I thought the next worker would be the twist, then I thought a baby/happy ever after kind of ending would be the twist, or maybe it was a bomb... but course it had to end with a screamer. :/ Seems like the most stereotypical choice, but overall it was still a pretty unique Freddy's animation. Nice work!

Tale of Ice and Fire Tale of Ice and Fire

A smooth and effectual game! Graphics, sounds and controls are great, as is the level layout, all I'd wish for is less lag but that seems to go with the engine in my case. Thanks for a good game!

Sleepy Giftman Sleepy Giftman

Simple and addicting, with plenty of level cleverness! Control felt a bit slow at the start, but once you get used to it it's really very smooth, easy to take good aim while jumping; moving around. Controls and graphics are simplistic and neat, music's ambient, overall lots of fun!

The Regendary Interview The Regendary Interview

The kind of controversialism this place was born for! :) At least they can't shut down this movie!! Nice one.

-cd-

The Best Pokemon! The Best Pokemon!

It's getting serious now! Love how even the music bugs out towards the end, and that final gaze... wasn't expecting such unveiled evil! Was expecting something more along the lines of: he wins, he accidentally hugs the sword, ouch. Nice work!

-cd-

Dynapuff JUMP! Dynapuff JUMP!

Overall this is a pretty addictive game, packed with upgrades and customizability options, with a slick interface and great character control, not to mention the varied sceneries and obstacles within the different level sets. That said, it feels like it's going to take an INSANE amount of time to collect most of the platinum rewards! If only there were more medals included the grinding process wouldn't feel so monotone for the latter two steps (Gold and Platinum). Any chance all of the in-game achievements could have their own medal? I wouldn't mind less points per each if there more, since you'd get a better sense of progress, and in the end it seems most stats go hand in hand, so aiming for one top medal would mean getting all the rest in the process. If they are added btw, would be great if they could be unlocked retrospectively, maybe via checking the 'medals' page in the game if wouldn't be practical in-game otherwise?

Another feature that would be cool to have is a set of highscore tables, for each level or world, or a total, so that you can compare with users on-site.

I've stumbled upon one bug, where it seems the game randomly freezes at the start of a level. This has happened a few times, on different levels, and restarting the game fixes the problem, but you can't return to menu within the game, or do anything really, it's just the character running on the spot at the starting grid, frozen in place. I assume stats aren't affected, but I haven't checked, would be neat if it could be fixed anyway!

Thanks for an overall great game!

Shrunken Survival Shrunken Survival

I like the new perspective! When you're small there's bound to be some new challenges... but seems the 'can't reach' thing at least will still be a thing. ;) I read the title as "Shuriken Escape" btw, maybe that'd be an idea for some other one of these games, sneaking through the dojos, shrines and temples of some remote Ninja clan maybe... looking forward to the next segment!

Shaman's Quest, part 6 Shaman's Quest, part 6

He looks just like a black sheep! XD I really like the sudden turn of events this series took, or maybe just the break from the ordinary household dilemas, the dog facing all of those overwhelming obstacles usually reserved for the humans, on his equally adventurous and entertaining (and harmless) venture to bite a bone. Back on track with new and nominatively entertaining laid-back escapades!