CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 740 Fans

All 13,894 flash Reviews

Life of Baby Bird ep.5 Life of Baby Bird ep.5

Good thing bluebird survived, at least! :P The '1st' text on the piedestal is a bit hard to read, and when the randomixation panel pops up you get distracted from the race a bit with how it takes over the picture completely - feels like the 'action' is paused until something's selected and it moves on. Vehicle movement's a bit abrupt around some corners, as is the V-Cam, but though it could use a bit of polishing, overall not bad. As for the next hmm... no preview this time? Thought that might become a thing.

Windows XP Sim Windows XP Sim

So I found the medals but hmm not sure where I got the one for visiting you on NG! If it was the 'follow me on NG' link on the shutdown frame, that one doesn't seem to work. Overall bit rushed Win XP parody, without any real parody, just a lot of random error messages without puns - but just random errors. Feels lik you could've put more jokes into it, wordplay, maybe some actual gadget or game, and a bit higher resolution so it's not all so pixelated? It's alright, but feels really rushed.

NightRaid-NG responds:

I'll try harder next time :)

Apple Picking. Apple Picking.

IMO the secret to having fun picking apples is having a mindset with which you derive more satisfaction from challenging yourself than taking than the easiest way possible to do or get something, in this case the apples. This combined with the appreciated knowledge that the apples you are picking weren't pounded by pesticides and pollution (at least I wouldn't pick them in a place they were), and haven't been pummeled by other people looking for the freshest types all day at the supermarket. When you get them at the shop, who knows where they come from? Could've grown next fence to a powerplant. That, and the added exhilaration gained from evading the consumerist politics pyramid that's turning the modern world into a shithole. Also: the actual act of picking apples is kind of fun. :P You move around a bit. See how fast you can get. Walk home with a 20kg pack of apples bouncing on your back until your legs feel like spaghetti all ready. I do love picking apples, but that said this was a pretty entertaining sketch! Considering the apple surplus in the neighborhood I guess more people relate to your reasoning too. Good stuff.

tonyfamous responds:

Thanks for the nice review, but sorry, but you haven't convinced me and I won't be doing any apple picking in the near future. ;-)

Lemon Gets Abducted Lemon Gets Abducted

lmao. XD Classy! Gotta love how the lemon keeps his poker face the whole time too.

littlbox responds:

Thank you! :)

She Thor vs Zombie Hulk (marvel fan film) She Thor vs Zombie Hulk (marvel fan film)

Feels kind of weird that She Tor has no voice, unlike Zombie Hulk (it's the little grunts), but the animation itself is fantastic! Smooth, stylish and powerful. Love it.

-cd-

Apple Picking. Apple Picking.

The secret to having fun whilst picking applies lies in having a mindset that grants you greater satisfaction from challenging yourself rather than going the easy way, and knowing at the same time that you also get exactly the apples you want: you're picking them their source, free from pesticides and pollution (I wouldn't pick apples elsewhere), as opposed to buying some in a shop that could've grown right by a powerplant. It's the freedom of choice, the award of a challenge, and the bragging right of having picked those apples yourself! At the same time you're living outside the system, and evading them pyramid scheme of consumeristic politics that's turning the world into such a shithole. Also, picking apples is kinda fun. :P Guess people are all different huh. Entertaining short anyway, but I can't really relate. I love picking apples.

My Childhood Nightmare My Childhood Nightmare

Now that w as a pretty eerie dreamy! More so the parts with all the people looking than the part about getting dragged into the darkness. It's the smallest and most familiar things, I suppose. Wonder how much of this is really exactly as it was in the dream too: the pictures on the walls? Wallpapers on the walls? The door handle slightly twitching as you crawl out of the room to fetch the ball? Overall really nicely done! Smooth claymation/stopmotion, and more so you really build up the mood.

Eddsworld [My Friend's oc's] Eddsworld [My Friend's oc's]

Lipsyncing doesn't match the music at all! XD Nor the Hey's! But that just adds to the comedy. Animation's not bad.

Stocked and Locked Stocked and Locked

Well that ended pretty bizarrely! Do wonder what everyone else made for their assignments. XD Surprised to see some 3D from you too. It's not Pixar-level amazing, but it's not bad! Voice acting accoustics feel a bit off. Echo like that of a small room. Otherwise: good stuff!

-cd-

Hey, are you up? Hey, are you up?

So it was all about the back! Took a while before it all fell into place. What a trip. Thought it was about being alone, not being able to sleep, freaking out, going insane... nice way to bring it all back to reality at the end there. This is where he is. Interesting mix of animation and real too.