Support NATA 2014

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 385 Fans

All 10,125 flash Reviews

Tankmen At Comic-Con Tankmen At Comic-Con

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 4 hours ago

This was a ton of fun, and not too long to complete either. Wish there were more games like this! Spent like five minutes just looking for the fifth one, systematically scanned the entire area but still had to resort to that profile pic eventually. Aaanyway it's all good, simple entertainment, nice work!

Bemin X Bemin X

Rated 3 / 5 stars 4 hours ago

Not bad! Twas a fun quest, though the levels don't really progress in difficulty. I actually felt the first and last were the most difficult, some of the others were almost too easy. The controls were smooth, but it's a bit annoying how you 'die' if you jump too high or go to the left at the start of the level. Also annoying that a page pops up every time you save, interupting the game play. How about autosaves for each new level instead? That'd be a lot easier.Tiles look good; music's good, and the story's OK. Looking forward to the sequel!

BeminFire responds:

I can't really find a way to show a save success without smacking half an MB into the game that's already 19.5 MB. Thanks for the nice rating!

Happy Suarez Happy Suarez

Rated 3 / 5 stars 5 hours ago

Haha, nice. The controls aren't as impossible as they are in most of these games, the graphics slick and crazy at the same time. A Flappy-themed sports game... it works! Surprised nobody's done something like this where the players a ball and the pipelines are goals... or something. Nice work!

TBK Battle TBK Battle

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 6 hours ago

This was more fun than I thought it'd be. It's a simple concept but an addicting one too, and the lack of upgrades and all that jazz is pretty refreshing. Just fight and let the luck guide you. There's also some strategy to the battle, like in how you could save the magic till the end if you are both low on life and you need to deal some extra damage at once. Of course the ability to hit is based on luck too so as are all the attack or heal values up till that point so maybe there is no potential for strategy after all! :P Had dun with it though. But, as for the alpha in the credits... I just can't seem to find the credits! Could they have been baked into that turoail that I kinda just skimmed through? Nice game.

Hero101 responds:

Yay someone finally gets it! Everything you said is what I was going for. Thank you so much for the thorough review. The credits are at the bottom of the title screen, btw :)

Awaken:Underwater Odyssey Awaken:Underwater Odyssey

Rated 4 / 5 stars 6 hours ago

This was a pretty awesome game. I love the Inception-style music and the saturated clouds in the background. As for improvements, a more visual health system would definitely be useful, and maybe some glow around enemies and certain projectiles (like the enemy torpedos) that make them easier to spot. They don't all stand out as well from the background as they could. Controls are pretty good, though I don't think I'd mind a little faster movement. Looking forward to the final thing!

Vortex Point 4 Vortex Point 4

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 6 hours ago

Another awesome addition to the series! All these detective games are a ton of fun but this felt even longer than usual. it's nice how hints lead to new areas opening up so you don't wander all over the place and get confused, and the hidden items bode for some added re-playability. Great narration, music, plot and everything - as always. Great game!

Plinko Plinko

Rated 4 / 5 stars 7 hours ago

This was a pretty fun game, simple idea with a flashy presentation. Both the questions and the random ball-dropping idea are fun, and the name is catchy, though since it is random the ultimate medals do feel a bit discouraging. I mean, you can only get five changes so the probability of having 41+ is pretty slim. Anyway, without that final potentially unobtainable prize it's good fun. Nice work!

Munar 1 Munar 1

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 15 hours ago

So, it's based on a game! The idea would've been even more awesome if it was as creatively unique as it seems to be, but either way the lack of education and the apparent violence of the paradoxially non-gravitational area was just great. Really smooth; entertaining animation... and that end. XD Nice work!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yep, I have an idea for an original series but I want to get better at writing and storytelling first. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Spiderman VS Spiderman Spiderman VS Spiderman

Rated 4 / 5 stars 15 hours ago

lmao, the best for last. Twas both a bit silly and hilarious at the same time, great narration and variation. Nice work!

Super Mega Ultra Battle R Super Mega Ultra Battle R

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 15 hours ago

Man this was an awesome arcade game. The action's slick and fast-paced, the enemies varied and with balanced difficulty, stylish with their silhouettes and projectiles in different colors... and there's a pretty awesome story to back it up too, though somehow it doesn't really seem like a WW4. Not menacing enough. Not large-scale enough. Or something. But it was a blast to play, and I think my favorite part of it is the music. Awesome track!