All 14,087 flash Reviews

DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN

Brutal. XD Hope you're selling this brand new invention though! Seems like the next big thing. Imagine the wonders those boatloads of Bropetals could do for the world.

Life of Baby Bird ep.23 Life of Baby Bird ep.23

A fiery fight. :) Bit short though. Btw, an episode about Baby Bird... without baby bird? :P Seems a bit conflicting!

-cd-

It's Totally 3D, Guys! It's Totally 3D, Guys!

Well that was random. XD Fun, but a bit a messy, feels like all that energetic randomness could've all been projected towards a better punchline somehow. Interesting with the puppet-like motions instead of lip-syncing too, creative stuff.

STOOVRS responds:

hey thanks bud

The Power of Tits | Explaining Final Fantasy The Spirits Within The Power of Tits | Explaining Final Fantasy The Spirits Within

lmao, somehow this differs a bit from how I remember it! XD Entertaining podcast though, and pretty good animation too.

RocketAdrift responds:

Lol yea we were generalizing a lot. Thanks so much!

YOU'RE DOING VALENTINES DAY WRONG / The Animated Vlog YOU'RE DOING VALENTINES DAY WRONG / The Animated Vlog

Simply-stepped and easy to follow, inspiring, optimistic, creatively narrated (just the beak being at the wrong place of his face boosts the entertainment value somehow) wonderful Valentine instructions by a crazy, blue (good symbolism there) bird. Keeps the pace high too! Entertaining and nice.

TMNT'S BIGGEST FAN TMNT'S BIGGEST FAN

Looks like I've missed a few of these. :) Twas a lot longer than the last one I watched - a pretty entertaining glimpse into the life of a human turtle ninja disciple! Well-animated and voiced, with plenty of comical crazy, though I feel it's missing that conclusive punchline twist some of your works have. Do appreciate the lengthy longevity of it all though, good stuff all the way, and Congrats on the sponsor!

MisterHerbal responds:

As always, Thank you for your feedback cd, you know I appreciate it. I do agree that the biggest fan series lacks the classic twist I usually use in my workflow. The formula is very simple. A fan obsessed with his/her idol. tried to become them, imitates their doings in real life and experience the consequences. I still am puzzled how it works so well with audiences but I do enjoy making an episode of this series now and then.

This one was quite different as it's my most dialogue based cartoon to date.

Glad you enjoyed the watch !

My Heart Belongs to You My Heart Belongs to You

Love makes the world a better place huh. :) I like that message, and all told in such a feelgood and entertaining way too... even if the ending twist flushes all of that fluff right out of there. Smooth, melodic and wonderful! Nice work.

How Not To Camp In The Woods How Not To Camp In The Woods

So... how did it go with the dingoes? :P Thought the sign was a hint of things to come! Nice twist though. The Valentine Thing was totally unexpected, but considering date of submission also totally relevant. :P Good stuff.

-cd-

Commission Season Commercial (2017) Commission Season Commercial (2017)

Not a bad promo! Though that ending... could've been without. XD

Ultra Trivia - SNK Ultra Trivia - SNK

Another interesting quiz, this time for a console(/company I pretty much knew nothing about, so very educational. :) I think I've played at least one Neo Geo machine at the arcade though, some game where you battled thugs wielding a yoyo - actually one of few games that really left a lasting impression even though I played it such a short while, sad to see the company's shut down and all... at least in their original form. Good trivia!