Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 614 Fans

All 13,372 flash Reviews

When A Cute Girl Sits Next To You On The Bus When A Cute Girl Sits Next To You On The Bus

Haha, I can relate the moment, but not really that orchestrational symbolism. XD Fun little short though!

The Cloud The Cloud

Dodging smiles as the world grows dark, embarking on a journey, though where is this place that I must go? A monotone stroll through the days of gray, fighting for control. Can't decide if it was more inspiring or depressing, this little gem, but it feels like a strong piece. The repetitive game play adds to the sense of monotony, but at the same time I thought it was kind of fun. I guess the world is what you make it; the days only as gray as they seem in your mind? Hope it's not an all too personal piece btw, but more of a message. There's also light at the end of the tunnel! Also, no boxrocket in this one? Are you phasing out those, or was this a somber exception? Good game.

08jackt responds:

Thank you :) This is just an exception- they'll be back in my next game!

NWAR: Heist Aches NWAR: Heist Aches

A stick down in a sick town! What a mess, what an amazing mess. Awesomely complicated character collaborations and conning in this one man show with extensive cameos. I think I'm all caught up with these episodes now; really looking forward to whatever's and running next!

NWAR: Watered Down NWAR: Watered Down

That ending was spot on the money! :D A consistent; grand slice of detective life with the conned assistant and the manice. Maniac, I mean. Truly inspiring wordplay in these eps.

-cd-

Clayventures of Tim and Berk-(Pilot) "The Gargle God" Clayventures of Tim and Berk-(Pilot) "The Gargle God"

Feels like this would be a whole lot better if the camera quality was better - or maybe all that's needed is some better lighting? The claymation itself is pretty nice! Creative, crazy; accompanied by suitable sounds too. Keep it going!

NWAR #1: Graveyard Shift NWAR #1: Graveyard Shift

Can't believe I'd missed the first episode ofthese. :D Someday, it'll be a classic! Feels classy already, and this is where the color first comes into play - the colorful episode is definitely still a favorite. Great script straight from the start, and maybe... it was the husband that had killed Betty as well? O_o Maybe that was already revealed in a sequel I doth not recall. Great work; onto the next episode...

NWAR: Left Standing NWAR: Left Standing

Looks he's standing no more! I wonder where this slippery slope will lead, shame to see Blanche branching off like that... guess I'll find out real soon! Another great episode.

-cd-

Ecstasy Speed Art - Sketchin' The Shit w/ Schizophist Ecstasy Speed Art - Sketchin' The Shit w/ Schizophist

Nice speedpaint!

NWAR: Trial Run NWAR: Trial Run

Nice twist to that inconclusive ending. :) This series is getting pretty brutal! Whatever happened to the witty wordplay and harmless banter being the centerpiece around which the cheesily charmy detective drama was staged! Wordplay seems to keep evolving though, that Courter's Court Recorder Quarter Order: flawless! Another part well done.

NWAR: Broken Records NWAR: Broken Records

Though it sucks about the missing socks, socks go missing all the time in these times of violent crime and vilest slime, where even mimes have nines and line the lines like mines with signs just waiting to explode. O_O Onto the next episode! Twas another inspiring segment with boatloads of witty wordplay; suspense still building.