CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 653 Fans

All 13,594 flash Reviews

'Worm Herb' 'Worm Herb'

The grandmaster of creative loops is here! :D Nicely done. Simple but effectual. I watched it more than once, which I assume is a good sign. Doesn't feel like the chase is portrayed as intense as it could've been somehow, maybe because the speed doesn't really come across? Even with that monster behind him, the crab doesn't seem to make all that great haste, and yet the giant menace doesn't catch up, or move so fast it seems to merit a crash into the wall. Well, it does look good! Creative and easy to get stuck on.

Butzbo responds:

Yeeah, I agree with the chase scene; considering the perspective it had, it was the most animation-intensive segment and went through a couple of versions; While I like the current result, it could be even more menacing having some kind of progression.
Thanks for the review CD! :)

Detective Sir Biscuit Detective Sir Biscuit

A nice twist to the typical games. Not as random and crazy, but clever and entertaining. Nicely done.

D R U N K N U R D D R U N K N U R D

What a psychedelic loop! :D A bit thick and sketchy outlines, but the mood's perfect, and it's got voice acting, story and everything. Nice work!

EggnogTripod responds:

Thanks, Cyberdevil :)

Trend Trend

Bit strange with the car seats just out in the open like that, no contours of a vehicle at all. :) Fun little short though!

Wondermeow responds:

lol, its on purpose wanted to see how it would look turned out alright ^^

Naruto vs One Punch Man Naruto vs One Punch Man

This is pretty impressive frame-by-frame animation! A bit sketchy, but it still shows how much effort was really put into it. If this could be polished, colored and completed it would be awesome, but either way, nice work.

Cloud Wars Sunny Day 2 Cloud Wars Sunny Day 2

Another fun cloud-based wargame! Not much new, apart from the levels, but it was an entertaining re-visit with the same soothing music. Not bad.

Soraka pentakill Soraka pentakill

That looked like more than a mere Pentakill! XD Nicely done. Specially nice work with the sound effects, the some of that screaming feels a bit excessively loud. Keep it going!

Katknip - Meowed Manx Katknip - Meowed Manx

Amazing what just a few cats can do to a movie! XD Love the contrast between the cats and that intense setting, and in the midst of it all... a giant bottle of milk. Nicely done!

471472 responds:

Thanks we really wanted to take serious movie plots and replace them with cute cats... Who can say no to cats!!!

15 Seconds 15 Seconds

An awesome loop! Also looks like stopmotion?! Incredible smooth.

Fantishow responds:

It's frame by frame in TVP. I kinda swore off tweening n stuff because I'm really unsatisfied with my older stuff.

A Joint 2 A Joint 2

Pretty nice joint! A fierce battle with a balloon in the background. :) Nice dynamics.