CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 649 Fans

All 13,549 flash Reviews

100 Fans?? 100 Fans??

Wish more people made stuff for the fans like this, especially here on NG, seems to be going on everywhere but here. :D You just got yourself a new fan! Congrats on the 100!

Megacharlie159 responds:

Thanks Cyberdevil. Yeah I have noticed there seems to be more stuff of this genre on youtube then Newgrounds. Glad you like it! Thanks!

-Charlie

Final Fantasy VBall Final Fantasy VBall

Wish there were some real games as random as this. XD Crazy combos, and a vicious volleyball game! Nice work.

Final Fantasy II Spoof Final Fantasy II Spoof

Ah, so Final Fantasy 4 was once known as Final Fantasy 2. They sure messed up the numerical order there. Interesting. Also, all in all a pretty entertaining short! Nicely done.

AOL vs FinalFantasy AOL vs FinalFantasy

Alas, an undefeatable foe..? Or not! Finally a chance to let out all that early dial-up Internetal AOL-based rage, if ever I'd used them. Looks like items was filled with spam from the start, but wth, still a grand RPG! Basic as it may be; not entirely bug-free. Nicely done.

-cd-

Final Fantasy 8 Wassap! Final Fantasy 8 Wassap!

Scary Movie + FInal Fantasy = epic combination. XD So simple, so fun...

Mortal Kombat - OJ STYLE Mortal Kombat - OJ STYLE

Took way too many clicks on the 'Play' text before I figured out you had to click that icon. :P Fun little short, featuring that one, the grand notorious villianous OG OJ. Nicelyt done!

The Tapper The Tapper

I do know I did. XD It's a functional game, though feels a bit basic. Graphics are pretty square, there's no information on control (I figured it out pretty fast, but you have to go through a few keys to figure out which to use - and mouse if you're used to that), and the level difficulty rises fast!! I do like that there are levels though, and that it's not endless. Up at the third one so far... not a bad start, but could look better! Also, would be nice if you get a bit more of a head start on the first level, if you don't start flapping right away you fall fast. Keep it going!

Newgrounds is Down Newgrounds is Down

Didn't expect to see a cinematized version of this historical event! :D Guess those 22 hours left you with some time to spare hmm? Nice symbolism with the unexpected downtime. Lights out. Blackout. NG going down. :P Nicely done.

Jcrown41 responds:

Haha,
I thought it needed to be immortalised in film.

Wall Pong Wall Pong

A simple but fun game! Though canvas size really is pretty small. Nice work.

Alexiar responds:

thanks! I did not want the walls to be far away

The tale of the Chinese zodiac The tale of the Chinese zodiac

A nice little fable! Narration's effectual, animations' fable-like, and the music really adds to the atmosphere. Nicely done.

saramelo responds: