Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 417 Fans

All 10,725 flash Reviews

PSI Boogie PSI Boogie

Funky stuff! Would've been fun to compare this to the original one, but I guess it's not uploaded here? Keep it going!

AtomicBottle responds:

The original is actually on my "Atomic Proportions" flash. Although it's only the basic dance.

420 SEX LOOP 420 SEX LOOP

What a trip! The music's smooth and subtle, the animation florescent and funky, soft and sensual, flickering and fresh, strange and sublime. Nice work!

Dance, Skeleton Dance, Skeleton

Haha, I hear break dancing is the perfect sport for skeletons though. ;) Nice sketch!

Spooky Island Survival 5 Spooky Island Survival 5

This series really has it all... even dragons! :D Nice set of challenges on this one, was a bit harder than the previous. Keep it going!

Ninja Action6-Xiao Remake Ninja Action6-Xiao Remake

Man I don't remember Xiao Xiao ever being this awesome! :D Surely you've added quite a bit of fight coreography to it! Makes me want to go back to the original and evaluate all the similarities and differences, if what's similar is the number of enemies, the level layout, the character appearances or... something else? You get a good glimpse in the credits though, so I'm guess it's the overall layout. The final fight was an awesome watch as well, seems rare in this series (or in any other for that matter) with such an evenly matched face-off! Even if the characters don't get to win by their own strength. :P Great work!

Spooky Island Survival 4 Spooky Island Survival 4

Finally you get to meet some monsters! :D It's another exciting segment of the saga, with plenty of weaponry and supernatural items for a change. Keep it going!

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks a bunch!

Batman VS Superman Batman VS Superman

lol, wasn't expecting that kryptonite! Thought it'd be a parody on those cinematic paradox battles where a well-trained (but regular) dude with high-tech equipment's actually able to match actual unimaginable superhuman strength. Didn't need to have that ending IMO, but it was a fun battle!

Of Guards and Thieves Of Guards and Thieves

Graphics, sound, feature variety, overall content... there's a lot of stuff here! Since Unity and my computer don't seem to get along that well though it lags, a lot, but if not I'd probably be playing this a lot more. Nice work!

TD-Chocolate Rebellion TD-Chocolate Rebellion

Another entertaining episode! Maybe I'm just imagining things, but it seems the sound quality in this one was a bit fuzzier, no noise removal maybe? As for content: great work!

Raziberry responds:

Yeah these old ones had awful sound. For episode 8 I got a microphone. Please bear with me.

Next On Ransack Rabbit #3 Next On Ransack Rabbit #3

Cops bugs and bunnies, going to be a batch of rabid rabbit entertainment! Looking forward to it.

uncle-x responds: