Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 428 Fans

All 11,169 flash Reviews

Succubus Loveless Ep. 4 Succubus Loveless Ep. 4

Another nice episode! The tweens for instructions was a pretty cool effect at the end. Overall feels like there's a lot of talking and not much happening, but there is a lot to take in about this alternative world to, and a lot of everyday comedy in the interactions between all those interesting characters. Looking forward to the next one!

First Beer First Beer

lmao, definately glad there's always been beer in the fridge where I live! Apart from coffee it's probably the most common drink over here. Anyway, I was expecting some kind of twist, but I was expecting more of a twist in recollection, the music taking him back, to the time he bought his first beer, and then... awkward moments and memories. These shorts always do the unexpected! :D

Hand Sanitizer Hand Sanitizer

lol, before the last message I thought he got it in his eyes though. That stuff burns! It drives you insanitized! :P Nice work.

SuperMegaUltraGiga responds:

Thanks!! That would be bad if it got in his eyes. Yeah, I'm glad someone agrees. It BURNS.

Game Grumps - Mario World Game Grumps - Mario World

Probably the first Game Grumps animation I've seen with sprites! It's almost like action game footage like this... feels like the sprites don't really make the most of the comedy, not the same freedom of expression maybe, but it definately matches what's being said. Keep it going!

Glorkian Warrior Glorkian Warrior

Probably the most fun Space Invaders inspired game I've played so far! Love the creative graphics, the fun walking animation/dialog sound/talking backpack/power-up voices and everything. It's a real surge of imaginative entertainment. And the gameplay's addicting. Keep it going!

MadBurger 3 MadBurger 3

Woo, burgers in the wild west! A nice twist to this classy restaurant establishment series. Still just as fun as the prequels, but with some appreciated variation in nutrition and ambient dusty Western background music. Great weather-worn West-style interface too. Nice work!

Hollywood News Hollywood News

Wouldn't surprise me if they actually do review the graves soon as people seize to be! Though probably just in passing. That's just the kind of place Hollywood is. O_o Nice one.

Collective Collective

Sooo many lives lost in the completion of each level! :O I love the idea. It starts off simple, but once you can't simply run right forward, again and again, on the same spot or multiple, to reach the goal... it becomes more of a puzzle. The idea feels somewhat unique, and the gameplay itself is great, simple and efficient. What would make it even better: medals. ;) Keep up the good work!

Homeles Homeles

Thought it was going to reach some grand conclusion, but it feels like it ended pretty abruptly right after the banana fight! Didn't get a chance to really live into the main characters despair in that short time, and half a banana... didn't seem like that bad an ending. Seemed like a glimpse of hope! And didn't he have a home at the beginning? Why leave it? No insurance? Felt like a lose end, but anyway...

The story does put things in perspective, and I think that thick rain might've been the first rain I've seen that actually looked heavy, nice effect. The FBF isn't always the most smooth, but the fact that it IS entirely FBF animation is pretty impressive! Nice work.

TD-Victory Lap TD-Victory Lap

Another great, partially comical, partially philosophical episode in this sequential life-telling tale! Seemed like everything was nice and dandy until... that dark secret was cast out. O_o Wondering what effect that had hmm, really looking forward to catching up the consequences in the next ep! Nice cliff hanger.