Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 473 Fans

All 12,348 flash Reviews

Sheep go to Heaven... Sheep go to Heaven...

A pretty addicting little game, with smooth toggle of control, slick visuals and a catchy custom melody playing in the background, acting as much as entertainment as instructions. Sheep go to heaven a goats go to hell hmm, bit unorthodox, but I can dig it! Good fun.

BoMToons responds:

it's in the bible!

Yonder Ho! - Episode 5 Yonder Ho! - Episode 5

Haha, what a random voyage! Art style's pretty interesting (wonder what program this was made with?), though it does seem a bit simple and scrawly at times. The audio clips occasionally (too loud recording), but overall, it was a fun watch! Keep it going!

Bertn1991 responds:

Thank you kindly, Mr. Cyberdevil! You are cool : )

I can't for the life of me figure out how to use Flash properly, so for art and animation I use MS Paint, Sony Vegas, Pencil (A program I use for some animations,) Game Maker's sprite tool (To make backgrounds transparent,) Photoshop (Just for filters, as my computer isn't good enough for the program to practical for drawing.) Just a process I made up I guess. I just pretend like I know what I'm doing ; )

But yeah, thanks!!

Yukino Memories shot 6 Yukino Memories shot 6

Hehe, entertaining work! Feels strange watching anime with Spanish voicing, but I could get used to this. Animation's great!

My Little Brony [Part 2] My Little Brony [Part 2]

I have no popcorn nearby! Now of all times, when I get this sudden craving for popcorn, for some mysterious reason hmm. But even without popcorn it was an entertaining watch, nice animation and voicing, even if the latter gets a bit too close to clipping some times. Nice work!

Cult Barn Press Cult Barn Press

lol, the moose that moves was just... hilarious to watch. For some unknown reason. Seems to be an animation with unknown purpose, only at the end; that final screen does it appear to be a plug. Is it a real place or a tribute to something animated/some site/studio (I suppose I could Google but...)? Animation's good, but the sound effects of brew feel like the most thorough part. What a sense of refreshment bottled in just one sound! Nice work.

Arvstar responds:

I appreciate the review thank you. We had to combine 3 sounds to get that refreshing foley of a pop top beer being cracked, hahaha air leak, plus separate air leak and finally parachute ejection hahaha. Our sound effects are limited but we do what we can do get a good sound. The bar scene is a tribute to a bar that my artist friend works at and I inhabit from time to time. mmmm I want a refreshment now. Have a great one!

Danas returns Danas returns

That awesome musical mood and chibby characters didn't really sync IMO, with my eyes closed it felt massive, yet with them open it looked... out of place. The audio definitely helped with building up the atmosphere, but the visuals feel like they could be improved, 'darkened' somehow, mae mightier and more realistic. Anyway, did it enjoy it. Keep it going!

Charlie Black Charlie Black

An equally entertaining and disturbing short! :D Haven't watched or read much Charlie brown, but definately see the semblence here, even that over-forward-bent stance. Dark but nicely done!

Lemonade Lemonade

lol, I guess that's what they call acceoptable casulaties. :P Felt like a bit rushed on some backgrounds/scenes, but overall this was hilarious, nice animation, voicing, idea; everything. Keep it going!

Tap Dots Tap Dots

A simple, fun and addicting game, in which the only thing really missing is: online highscores! Most preferably via the NG API so you can compare scores between other users. That'd make the game all the more rewarding, but as for mechanics; style, it's great!

India vs World - CWC 2015 India vs World - CWC 2015

An impressively slick stickmation short! The way the characters lose their character when they die, walls colorfully splattered with their blood... that's a pretty neat effect. Didn't last long, but it was a well-animated bout of action, nice work!