Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 509 Fans

All 13,159 flash Reviews

Honest Bank Commercial Honest Bank Commercial

I imagine their course of business would meet a pretty abrupt dead end. :) Nice one!

-cd-

Shapes - Episode 12 - Triangleman Returns! Shapes - Episode 12 - Triangleman Returns!

These episodes just keep getting better and better. :) Looking forward to the next return!

Super Awesome Clock Day Super Awesome Clock Day

lol, that ended abruptly! Could've made that final line a part of the script though, maybe something along the lines of: Unfortunately Strawberry Clock did not want to collaborate. The End? Was an entertaining short though, made me chuckle a bit, and not just when my userpage popped up all of a sudden - with that suitable 'I'm Away Right Now' message to boot. :D Appreciate the surprise appearance! Nice work. Lock Day up next?

-cd-

Who're You Foolin'? Who're You Foolin'?

Cause we all keep vats of toxic waste in our basements. ;) Nice one!

theFierceKid responds:

It's that Gene. No knowing what he's going to store next.

Do Not Press The Button Do Not Press The Button

I did get a prize. :) Fun little game, even though some of those choices did annoy me! Maybe not so much that you have to figure out a pattern that resets it, as how each wrong move pops up an ad. Bit distracting from the game. Otherwise, good fun!

Piccolo: Attorney at Law Piccolo: Attorney at Law

lmao, an entertaining glimpse at a somewhat more realistic alternate universe of DBZ! Great animation and everything.

10 Amazing Facts About Death 10 Amazing Facts About Death

Death seems like a pretty happy guy. :) Entertaining collection of fun fantasy!

RebellionFA responds:

Thanks!

Stu-Boy & Piv-Boy S2E6 Stu-Boy & Piv-Boy S2E6

Another epic episode! :) Really is turning out to be quite an interesting season... though I feel like I'm forgetting why they had that map and where they were going in the first place hmm... so much random happening along the way. Looking forward to the next one!

Birthday 24 Birthday 24

A ponderingly philosophical peak and Birthday speak, with added comedy intro! Nice song, nice keeping this tradition going still; Happy Birthday man!

Otherwordly Otherwordly

Just keeps getting crazier and crazier. :) Nice one.