Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 411 Fans

All 10,556 flash Reviews

Burn a Moleman Burn a Moleman

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 12 hours ago

Woo. nothing like bash a mole err... mutant, with a numpad! Took some getting used to a keyboard interface rather than a click-based one, but wothpit the needed coordination it's actually easier. Would be good with an alternative key set for those without numbers on their pad, though. Graphics/sounds are simple and effective; gameplay addicting! Nice timewaster.

Flappy Corgi Flappy Corgi

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 12 hours ago

This has got to be one of the - if not the most entertaining Flappy Bird spinoffs I've played so far! Shooting at the same time as you're jumping on air makes for a pretty challenging type of multitasking, in a different way from the original Flappy where your main concern is co-ordination. It was a lot more fun here! And the powerups add to the reward, though after you get the hang of things, and level 5 weapons... it feels like you can just go forever. :/ A rapid increase in difficulty at some point, or a steady increase, would've been nice. As it is it turns into one of those endless games after the initial phase of trying to get as many power-ups as you can. Though, of course, it's easy to make a mistake and run into a pipe anyway. Glad it's not the frustratingly hard task it was in the original, where every pipe was a goal and an annoyance at the same time. Great graphics, sound, etc. Overall great game!

Intersectigon! Intersectigon!

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 13 hours ago

A clever game! The concept of filling in spaces seemed easy at first, but with moving shapes, dots following you, a color to avoid, it becomes all the more challenging! Each level's a different obstacle too. Fun, addicting and at times a bit frustrating too, specially attempting to gather all stars. Good game!

Stickman Dress Up Mega Ed Stickman Dress Up Mega Ed

Rated 2 / 5 stars 14 hours ago

Woo, it's a start! How about5 some larger hit areas around eyes/mouths/etc? Smoother lines on the grid/clothes? More stuff? Music? Preloader? Keep it going!

n0rb3rg responds:

Thank you good sir! This was very helpfull. I will see to include this in the next version.

Galaxy Siege 2 Galaxy Siege 2

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 21 hours ago

I like the idea of building up the ship with modules, getting only so far for each run, upgrading, going further... haven't played a sapce game with this setup before, only ones where you're attempting to break through the atmosphere. A bit slow start, but it picks up quick! Fun game.

-cd-

Challenger Approaching..? Challenger Approaching..?

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 21 hours ago

lol, seeing a lot of these SSB new character animations lately! Not too involved, But Kakuna does seem like a pretty unlikely challenger! Ironic that the loud crowd gets down when she turns into her more resiliant battle-ready viciously venemous form. :P Nice work!

Steel Jack: Level Pack Steel Jack: Level Pack

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 21 hours ago

A nice expansion for a nice game! Nice work!

Korra Boredom Dub - Gym S Korra Boredom Dub - Gym S

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 21 hours ago

Oh, dubs! This brings me back! I remember the classic Knox dubs from back in <2004. :) Didn't know you were making them as well! I thought the genre died down a bit due to hmm legal reasons, but I guess it's anime particularly to avoid that? Good stuff! Nicely voiced; plenty entertaining.

TomaMoto responds:

Yeah, I think I did most of my old ones between 2006 and 2009. The law hasn't caught up with me here, but I wouldn't post these publicly if I didn't generally think they were examples of legal fair use. In my experience though, yeah, Japanese companies are may more hardassed about takedowns on their stuff, regardless of whether they are within their legal rights.

Smash Bros. Ok Smash Bros. Ok

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 21 hours ago

lmao, new game characters? Seems somewhat... unblanaced. :P Nice work!

-cd-

'Dinosaur Clay Soup' 'Dinosaur Clay Soup'

Rated 4 / 5 stars 21 hours ago

A perfectly noticable perfectly loop loop this time around! :D Really slick animation, creative and squishy. It both looks and sounds a bit like clay. Now what would be really cool is seeing this animation again, made entirely with clay! :D Keep up the great work!