Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 418 Fans

All 10,761 flash Reviews

WT, then some (Clay) WT, then some (Clay)

Wait, that SHOULD have been his head? O_o What morbid figures traverse that foreign tabletop universe! Good stuff.

ARCIS Sevetrin Descent P9 ARCIS Sevetrin Descent P9

Another nice segment of the saga, and it ends with one shot! As always I love that mist, and the gritty textures. The white text works well, but it feels the darker shades don't really escape the background, maybe you could use borders? Or just brighter colors? Keep it going!

buriedantenna responds:

Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you're still enjoying the series. I know what you mean about the text. The different fonts and colours are a way of distinguishing the different characters, but the pallet is kind of limited by the theme and style of the series (in other words bright pink text would be really easy to see, but it doesn't exactly suit the mood.) But I'll certainly make the visibility of the text more of a priority in the future— thanks for the informative feedback :)

The Return Of Optimus The Return Of Optimus

Lashing it out with huge characters like these is pretty awesome! Lots of detail in the design too, though it feels like each battle takes a long time to finish, a lot of bashing the same moves to get somewhere, and that gets a little monotone. Keep it going though!

Sweets Run Sweets Run

A fun and challenging run! Love the graphics; the simple motives. Keep it going!

Color Picker Color Picker

Nice idea for a game! Thirty moves in I thought I'd reached my limit... but that was just the one color. Seems to me blue is harder than the others, but every once in a while a grid appears where it takes a few seconds to notice the gradient differences... seems like a game where some people would be at an unfair advantage depending on what screen and contrast they use. :) It's fun though, simple and challenging fun! Nice work.

Naruto: The Gogurt Ending Naruto: The Gogurt Ending

Not today or any other day! :D Still gotta love that music though. Nice work!

TUMOR: A broken nightmare TUMOR: A broken nightmare

Oooh, it's here! It's like a bridge between start to finish, a journey through... some strange place right back to... where everything started. I like the different styles, the 3D tunnel vission for a change; that creatively crazy psychotic world she traverses. You'd think a missing arm would create a bigger reaction though. :P Looking forward to Halloween!

lukegreencubeco responds:

thanks man :) and I did have a reaction cutscene but having her upset at the end of part 1 and starting with her crying in part 2 seemed a bit much lol still I guess i really should of had some sort of reaction

Horror Paintings Parodies Horror Paintings Parodies

Another fun parody, and with a refreshing Halloween theme! Played through a few times to see the different ending screens. :) I like the added details in the background too, like how the skeletons eyes follow you as you make your choices, the decapitated head swirling around etc. Only thing that's not entirely new here is the music, seems they're not really themed for Halloween, but on the other hand it feels those melodies go hand in hand with all parts of this series, wouldn't be the same without them. Nice work!

Munguia responds:

Thanks for comment and play CD, im glad you like the series, i just cant stop drawing, :)

SMPU-Collab Pt.1 SMPU-Collab Pt.1

A fun idea for a collab; plenty of varied action to accompany each awesome morphing! Lack of power-ups doesn't bother at all, it's still pretty long. Nice work!

No War's Land No War's Land

An inspiring story! The movement effect in the comic was pretty cool, snowfall and everything, and the slow camera panning heightened the sense of action a bit. Appreciate all the different voice acts for the characters, though some felt a bit off, like Adolt and that first Capt. Anyway, nice work! Much more fun watching a comic than reading it. :)