Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 497 Fans

All 13,090 flash Reviews

New Creature 3 New Creature 3

Seems like I must indeed watch the previous two for this to make any sense. :) It's great though, brutal, but also so symbolic, with the fear of the unknown, the forgive and forget, the do good does good and some evil is just evil... and though you do mention what the symbolism shows I'd like to interpret it in a less-religious context, of the consequences of what we do and what we choose to do; understanding, regardless of what we believe in. Nice work!

Forsaken Beard Forsaken Beard

Somber stick figure madness! Masterfully done.

RebellionFA responds:

Thanks!

Arbalest 3035 Arbalest 3035

I like the game itself, the creative graphics, catchy music and slick gameplay, but the controls are confusing! Already on the main screen it says 'Click Start to Play', but you can't click anything, you have to press Enter. On some screens this message is repeated, but on others it says 'Click Fire to Go Back' or similar, and Fire is apparently the Right CTRL button, even though the Left one is supposed to be default (according to the Instructions page, where this message is first used). Moving with arrow keys and shooting with Right CTRL (apparently that is how it works for P1), doesn't feel very intuitive either, but maybe it's a left-handed layout? Also, there's no way to Pause or Restart or go back to the main menu mid-game, which I'd have liked to do the first time I played but couldn't figure out the controls (didn't read Instructions first). With polished control settings (for those without controllers, I suppose, I realize now that the START may be referring to the controller button) and relevant messages, I think this'd be much more fun. Keep it going!

BreadRoll responds:

Hey man thanks for the feedback, yeah because of the focus on local multiplayer this game was developed for playing with controller, keyboard was definitely an after-thought and a "Tacked on" feature so I understand that there's still some work to do integrating that in properly

The Yearning Tree The Yearning Tree

Seemed to just a tree at first, but there's more to it than I imagined! Well, little people, at least, yearning and bits of dialog... though I wish they led somewhere. That I could speak to one, and then to another, and then speak from one to the other and get them together, but when the conversation is done a cxharacter turns red and... it's time to leave? Hoped for hapier endings here, with such serene scenery, a quiet place of peace to contemplate and... leave.

Start Game Start Game

I liked the intro, and outro, and those realistically animated segments inbetween those and the inner animation, yet the whole 'Stage Cleared, Level Up' segments felt somewhat.... repetetive. Interesting mixture between styles though, and voice acting is great, maybe a bit faster pace, or more varied transitions between events would make it flow even better, or.. I suppose the monotone approach to the leveling up thing is part of the story, how in the end it's a senseless obsession. Anyway, good animation!

Jurassic Thirst Jurassic Thirst

lol, unexpected issues in the life of a T-Rex! XD Nicely done!

charlie teh unicron 2 charlie teh unicron 2

Even more! :D Charlie teh Unicorn just wouldn't be as entertaining without the others though, they balance out his contemplative calm completely. Entertaining stuff!

Little Big Apocalypse 4: Roadkill Little Big Apocalypse 4: Roadkill

Music really building up the suspense at the end there! Feels like the 3D animation overall's a bit stiff, it works nicely for the blocky aspects of animation, like the tram rolling on through the ungrounded world, pompous pieces of architecture rising out of the murky depths... but feels a little unpolished in others. Voice acting's great, and the somewhat mysterious story has me looking forward to the next part!

JMartin97 responds:

thanks for the great review :)

Level Editor 4 Level Editor 4

Pretty good stickman platformer action puzzle, slick graphics and control, and a 'test facility' kind of feeling with it... but without the violence. Music's pretty catchy too, overall: good fun! Feels like one of those games that'd be perfect with medals btw, would be a good reward for completion.

Butterfly Garden Butterfly Garden

I like the interface on this game, slick and easy to use, but the game itself... feels a bit plain. I was expecting a smaller, more condensed, more collapsing layout, where things constantly happen, but it's a very large grid on which you search for pairs, can't match up diagonally, can only shuffle so many times, and without extreme luck can't really 'complete' the grid, which doesn't feel very rewarding. The idea of matching butterfly wings is pretty neat though, I imagine more could be done with the idea!

tibaco responds:

Thanks for the feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve the gameplay. We are currently looking into improving it and your feedback helps a lot!