CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 674 Fans

All 13,663 flash Reviews

Rayman Whorigins Rayman Whorigins

Wouldn't mind playing that game! XD Though, bit strange to have a trailer as such with just that T rating. Good fun though.

-cd-

How man discovered milk How man discovered milk

The big sneeze; revelation. :O I didn't know that was where milk could be discovered, man!

Silly Walk Challenge haha Silly Walk Challenge haha

Flexible legs! XD Really awesome silly walking motion there, and I like how each step impacts the background too; the whole scene lives up. Would be cool if it looped perfectly too. Nice work.

Soupcat responds:

normally it does. I could edit it. I was just sleepy and couldn't be bothered to match it up for newgrounds

Pear Pressure Pear Pressure

I was expecting just a simple take on the wordplay pun, but this went way beyond that! :D Nice work.

Assassinate:Madness Assassinate:Madness

Another awesome piece of madness; creative clash of worlds too! Nice work.

Killer In Nevada Killer In Nevada

A long list of credits for a short animation! :D It was a cool promo though, whole new take on the Madness universe with an interview like that. Nice work.

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Yeah, we get to see what Hank's life is like

Madness Evolvation Collab Madness Evolvation Collab

Not a bad gathering! Though a lot of tests among the gems it was all fun to watch, fast-paced and varied and with some occasional comedy too. The ricochet's probably a favorite, even if the idea's probably not that new. :) Nice work all!

ICreeper responds:

Thax dude!

Madness E Collab: 5 Madness E Collab: 5

An awesome batch of Madness! Creative, violent and varied. Nice work!

ZTV News Promo ZTV News Promo

Well that was short! Not bad but... very short!!

ZTV News Episode 1 ZTV News Episode 1

This has got to be one of the only news-related series that you can actually watch for entertainment long after said news is still relevant. Good stuff right from the beginning!