Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 457 Fans

All 11,808 flash Reviews

They Live They Live

What an artistic trip across the bridge of life and.. whatever's after it! Pretty brutal premise for the plot, but that otherside venture was awesome. Slick; creative animation all the way, and contrastingly minimal black and white for the 'real world'. Could be a message in there somewhere. :P Nice work!

Btw, really thought this would have something to do with the movie with the same name.

AliensOnToast responds:

Thanks dude :) I didn't even know that there was a movie by the same name until after I released it :/ It was a name assigned to me for the film challenge. And I agree, there's probably a message in there somewhere ;) Thanks for the review :)

Submarine Dash Submarine Dash

A fast-paced, fun and ambient venture through the watery wonderworld in a sea that all but sleeps. Nice work!

All Those Boxes All Those Boxes

Interesting landlord you have there! Apparantely a nonsensical ramble might not be the most entertaining thing to listen to though... and combined with the ambient music it feels all the more... slow and... uneventful. Animation's nice, audio's somewhat entertaining, but it felt a bit slow overall. Interesting idea though!

ndcanton responds:

thanks! i did a couple of these as audio only for my friends (part of the joke for me was the ambience mixed with this nervous guy's repetition/hypnotic rambling), i thought it would be good to see what was happening on the other end of the phone. agreed though, not much development for a narrative piece.

Steven The Fatso Steven The Fatso

Ehh that was ehh pretty unexpected! Feels like there's potential for meaningful comedy here, animation and voicing is top-notch and all, but it leaves me with a frown rather than a laugh. Still entertaining though!

Look Above Look Above

The predators and their pray... what a line-up! Was expecting them to spring into action, also half-expecting a human to be waiting behind that bird... or maybe a bear would've been a more natural predator, but I suppose I'm glad nothing does happen, it's a friendly, wisening type of display on the ranks of life. And beautiful animation!

Tyranno Red Tyranno Red

The building process is pretty awesome, but what would make it even more so would be doing something with that build once you're done with it! Nice game though.

Happy Anniversary Melissa Happy Anniversary Melissa

Nice little animation, warm and colorful, bright and happy, even if the wings make it seem like at least one of the main character is no longer with us... feels like a metaphor that can be misunderstood easily! I liked it though, especially the hand-drawn textures.

CampbellZoup responds:

Yeah I see where the wings can be misleading, but it was to support the corny text at the end lol. I'm alive and well, I can assure you that!

Romanstic Kissing Romanstic Kissing

Haha lmao. XD Really wasn't expecting that at all! Seemed a bit cheesy at first... but it turned out hilarious. Praying mantis type mating huh? :P Nice work!

Ghostly Asylum Ghostly Asylum

Would've been fun with a little more elaborate backstory to make this a bit spookier! Some diary entries, by the ghosts you meet, maybe? Something about what the portrait signifies, why you're locked in (a deep rooted vengeance in the house's history, maybe?). Would be nice with these asylum games in particular, they have a great atmosphere otherwise, and so much laborious puzzling to go through compared to the rest.

Also, seems I get the 'High Roller' medal nodification... but it doesn't exist? Would be great if that could be added in retrospect, if it still applies when you unlocked it earlier. Anyway, nice game!

1 Animatronic At Freddy's 1 Animatronic At Freddy's

lmao, seems like even an old OS can be an advatnage in certain situations! Nice one.