All 14,244 flash Reviews

REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

Another game that'll never be the same again. :) Why the wheelchair, I wonder! A reference to poor control? A neccesary handicap to further enhance the suspense and horror? A random element just to make this random thing? Leaves me wondering, but good stuff.

Potato vs Tomato Potato vs Tomato

Potato abuse? Don't you mean tomato abuse??? Twas an entertainingly minimalist battle/chase though, silly and aimless but... not bad.

-cd-

American Dad - Mel Loop (18+) American Dad - Mel Loop (18+)

A really smooth loop! Varied expressions and all too. Nicely done.

EroPharaoh responds:

Thank you! :) I'm glad you liked it!

It's Snapple Time! It's Snapple Time!

Really not what I was expecting from something with such a snappy Snapple title, but nice twist. :) Could've just shot the apple on some arbitrary location though, like, well, anywhere but on a person's head! Hope they further refine their production methods soon.

Abider responds:

I have contacted the company and they stated;

"We thought it would add more flavour and quirkiness to the product if a certain level of danger was involved. Since this unfortunate event took place we have removed the element of danger, and indeed have refined our production methods. We have also stopped using live apples as an ingredient.

SnarkySnapple & Co"

(Thanks for the stars!)

saitama vs genos (sketch) saitama vs genos (sketch)

Sketchy but incredibly smooth animation! A short fight with short characters. :) Love it.

-cd-

Saitama biggest enemy Saitama biggest enemy

Seems like he really lost his head there. :P Took a turn for the... tragic, almost! Would've been nice with a glimpse of Genos head on the ground at the end, saying something witty. To show he survived. Otherwise: good stuff!

-cd-

Saitama VS Tatsumaki (Tornado) Saitama VS Tatsumaki (Tornado)

Awesome fight, though explosions feel a bit stiff, and what a twist at the ending!! Really enjoying these out-of-universe character clashes featuring the one and only. Another good fight with characters I'd have loved to see battle for real. Great work.

-cd-

Saitama VS Goku (part 1) Saitama VS Goku (part 1)

Aw, was thinking there'd be more fight in this part! But looks like the second one'll really be something to look forward to! Goku seems in character, but not so sure about Saitama, he seems unnaturally responsive somehow, though nice one with the hair. :) I'll be looking forward to the next part! So far awesome. Great voice acting too.

fiepaper responds:

thanks for the kind words :) part 2 will be awsome

Assanta's Creed Assanta's Creed

A cameo even with the legendary Rudolf the Red-as-blood-nosed Reindeer! What a twist to the franchise, and Christmas myth as we know it! Nice work.

-cd-

GameGrumps Animated: Eggs For Bart! GameGrumps Animated: Eggs For Bart!

A pretty slick Game Grumps animation!