Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 420 Fans

All 10,822 flash Reviews

Transmission Transmission

Everything about this game feels like a work of art, from the interface to the sounds, instructions, network types, ambient soundtrack and dynamics such as in how dragging a line produces that fun little wobble. It's as fun an experience to play as it is rewarding to complete a network and unlock the next type. Starts off simple but gets advanced as you move on, but never too much to drain the addiction. Was a pleasure to look at and a blast to play! Great game!

Perfect Move Perfect Move

This was a fun game! Innovative idea, and levels that require you to think before acting. I thought enemy contact would kill you at the start, was really perplexed on I think it was the third level, but once it's clear that's not so it becomes a lot easier. The blocks that move a certain way if you move a certain way add some creative thinking to the patterns. I like the minimal design, sound effects; everything. Very loose resemblance of Space Invaders btw, seems like something entirely new to me! Nice work.

bluebug01 responds:

Man! I am super thrilled that you found this of ur taste! The compliment is more than worthy of what I ve done. Thank you very much!

Ransack Rabbit #4 Ransack Rabbit #4

Ahh, the story behind his eyepatch is finally revealed! Seems the plot's actually getting somewhere too, great animation; voicing; transitional hippy effects. Looking forward to the next ep!

uncle-x responds:

thx!

Morris Mince Morris Mince

Nice dance! :D The sceneries keep flashing by in the background, and they're not just static scenes either, in every one's there's something different going on. Nice work!

Bad Taste: Character Demo Bad Taste: Character Demo

A collection of pretty morbid monsters! :D Definately worthy of that name! Smooth motions, good music; just enough character time before the next one appears. It's a nice appetizer before the real thing!

Cancer-Cinema responds:

Hi,
Thanks for the review!

I remember you from the review you gave "A Twisted Transparency" almost a year ago!
I think you're also a fan of my "Celx-Requin" account.

We'll have a new "Bad Taste" trailer coming out December, please fan "Cancer-Cinema" if you want to know the second it comes out!

Also if you have steam please vote for the project here: www.cancer-cinema.com/badtaste
Right now getting through the greenlight process is my priority!

Thanks,
- Celx Requin

Everyone Pukes Everyone Pukes

Heh, might be the only collage video I've seen so far that doesn't let me know I've been missing anything! Everybody pukes is the innevitable truth, though! Nice poetry.

The Last Flappy Bird On E The Last Flappy Bird On E

lmao, metaphorically eaten by the game? Yupp, sounds about right considering the dangerous addiction levels of that thing! Nice work.

How To Get A Girlfriend: How To Get A Girlfriend:

Haha, this was... different. :D Based on a true story?

Love the fight scenes especially, really smooth and fluent movements, and entertaining strains of attack. It never has time to get corny!

Monster hunter Halloween Monster hunter Halloween

lmao, a different kind of trick or treating, where each item obtaineed seems to be a useful something, not the tradiational tepid consumable cadnies. :P Great animation; great everything! Happy Halloween!

-cd-

Run Away From Home! Run Away From Home!

Hehe, deep down beneath all this groovy comedy... seems like there may be a big batch of childhood traumas hiding! Ah well, making the best of life is thinking positive. Good stuff! The furthest I ever ran away was in thought.