CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 655 Fans

The Creamery Warlock The Creamery Warlock

Now that was a pretty bad day! All other bad days bleak in comparisson. Whenever a bad day arrives, just see this for an an uplifting dose of it-could-always-be-worse! Entertaining stuff.

Somewhere Other: Hum Somewhere Other: Hum

Ah, it's part of a series! I thought things might start to make sense after a while, but seems I may need to revisit prior parts before they do. I like how the imagery and expression speaks for itself though, no need for words to tell the story, and the animation is just beautiful!! So detailed I had to reduce quality a bit to prevent lag. Very nice segment.

cecameron responds:

Yup, it's all part of my webcomic! If you wanna have a look at it, the easiest place to read it is www.somewhereother.com , where it's all in order. Thank you so much, glad you liked it!

TD-Appearances TD-Appearances

Entertaining and contemplative outlook on the ins and outs of life as always! It's a strange thing this thing about appearances, and all the norms and needs we have to modify ourselves. Thoughts on tattoos? Thanks for the entertainment!

Raziberry responds:

Tattoos? I have a few and I'd like to get more! I just follow the old axiom "never get one where a judge can see it".

Detective Sir Biscuit Detective Sir Biscuit

A nice twist to the typical games. Not as random and crazy, but clever and entertaining. Nicely done.

Cloud Wars Sunny Day 2 Cloud Wars Sunny Day 2

Another fun cloud-based wargame! Not much new, apart from the levels, but it was an entertaining re-visit with the same soothing music. Not bad.

Mouse Clckr Mouse Clckr

A simple but functional clocker game! Actually having a picture of a mouse seems so obvious I'm surprised I've never seen it before, good idea. :) To keep clicking though, I feel like there needs to be more incentive. Highscores, or medals maybe? Keep it going.

melbourne bounce melbourne bounce

Pretty happy and bouncy song. Nice.

DemonicNobility responds:

thanks, although this song was meant as a joke i still used some effects and synths i normally use. thanks for taking the time to look at my humble and messy page :)

Imaginary friend (song just for fun) Imaginary friend (song just for fun)

A fun song to listen to too. :D Oddly ambient for DnB, but the beat's good. The melody feels like something out of a fantasy RPG. Nice work.

-cd-

Barely- Alive-Elephant (Gizmo Remix) Barely- Alive-Elephant (Gizmo Remix)

A pretty ambient and moody track. Nice work!

Anzu Anzu

Beautiful, colorful and incredibly smooth. Nice work!

Tiddys Tiddys

That expression. XD Nice sketch!

JayBezzy responds:

thank you !!!

Fire Elemental - Watercolor Fire Elemental - Watercolor

Fiery and fantastic! Simplistically scorching! Hazily heated, a flawless demon form torn from a warm flame of of vehemoth velvet. Nice.