Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 481 Fans

IABW (Trailer) IABW (Trailer)

Trailer doesn't reveal much about the game, except that there may be a twist... feels like it's not really selling what it's all about. It does look good though, stylefully animated, with basic (no) backgrounds and ambient audio. Good luck with the project!

Zombie Cage Fighter Zombie Cage Fighter

Awesome story behind the animation. :) Didn't seem as comical in animation as the idea sounded, but it was nicely done, short, brutal; realistic. Was expecting the zombie to move a lot slower too, the traditional zombie type, you know, just biting, not fighting. Nice work though!

rubberonion responds:

Thanks for the comment! There's some decisions on the zombie's movement and the overall fight choreography you might appreciate:

I actually tried to have him move (feet-wise) as little as possible. In the first shot, he shambles. It's pretty quick but more like a fast, drunk walk. Other than that, he doesn't move much from the center of the cage; he's more planted... he rotates, but I figured a zombie at least wouldn't have footwork haha.

I did decide to have his upper body move faster and a bit more competent -- my idea of that movement was that it was carried over muscle memory from when he was alive. The thought is that he was a fighter before being turned into a zombie so basic punches and blocking aren't planned, they're kind of hardwired in. It's accepted zombie lore now that some habits from a person while living do present in them as a zombie (I'm a huge horror movie nerd so this was actually the most fun part, thinking about the 'why' based of Nate's idea. Now that his comic has come out, I 'get it' more but at the time it was all just based off the premise he came up with). He doesn't actually do much punching. There's two parts where he swings his arm in no particular punching motion, another where he's just grabbing at the human, and another where he's pulling him in to bite.

Also, fun fact: I planned the fight out with a couple TMNT action figures from the 80s-90s.

TidBits 7 Bees TidBits 7 Bees

Nice advice on how to cater for some of the most important little critters in the world! Was hoping there'd be a suggestion on building bee nests too, which, since it wasn't included, makes me ponder how useful such help really is. Maybe they don't have much trouble making their own. Anyway, nice episode.

Myosotis Chapter 5 Myosotis Chapter 5

A new ambient and atmospheric part of the saga! Love the play with color and light, and darkness, effectual sceneries with plenty of puzzles, and you just jump into one at the start of the story. And is that... Hania in the background? Nice choice of music! A difficult but good game overall.

Stick Squad - 3 Stick Squad - 3

Another intense segment of the saga! Still very intuitive interfaces and controls, not to mention slick and well-designed. Pompous background music, fast-paced and patient gameplay and lotsa action. Love it!

Overlod Overlod

Hiring monsters and hiring bosses to hire them for you... pretty unique idea for a game! I like the interface (reminds me of music software somehow, like FL Studio) but the game itself... it's a bit too idle IMO. A lot of clicking, a little getting anywhere. It's interesting at first, but I feel like I'd need either a reward to keep playing (medals?) or... some form of 'real' gameplay mixed in with the interface grind. Keep it going!

-cd-

Welcome Back...{Re}Remastered) Welcome Back...{Re}Remastered)

An inspiring melody! It starts off with what seems like simple atmospheric noise, which grows, morphs into beautiful piano flow, rises in tone, speeds up in pace, flutters, stirs up a beat, a stream of energy, dystopian chords backing up a beautiful instrumental. Inspiring work!!

Could it? Could it?

A pretty trippily trashy techno track, with powerfully fuzzy beat and rhythm, and some nice slices along the way. Could it? Title leaves me wondering though!

FuzzzyDice responds:

thanx, something I stirred up real quick, though it sounded pretty dope here and there so I wanted to share. Still working on mastering tho, I still have a thing or 30 to learn.

Could it be 31?

Elechnostep Test 1 Elechnostep Test 1

A pretty smooth tune! Energetic, wavery, short but intense. Sounds good!

Lady in White Lady in White

Beautiful pin-up art! Subtle colors and stylish design, with plenty of detail in lines and shading. Also reminds me of Ghost in the Shell somehow... looks good!

Powerpod responds:

Thank you I like the idea of her being a Ghost, never thought of it like that!

fish fish

Hah, what an awesome fish! :D All that's missing is some background water, he looks kinda... lost without it!

Owl Owl

Such a colorful owl! Looks good, bit sketchy coloring, but it does give the impression of feathers when done right. Line work really strengthens the edges (I wonder how softer lines would have looked). Looks good!