Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 417 Fans

Ninja Action6-Xiao Remake Ninja Action6-Xiao Remake

Man I don't remember Xiao Xiao ever being this awesome! :D Surely you've added quite a bit of fight coreography to it! Makes me want to go back to the original and evaluate all the similarities and differences, if what's similar is the number of enemies, the level layout, the character appearances or... something else? You get a good glimpse in the credits though, so I'm guess it's the overall layout. The final fight was an awesome watch as well, seems rare in this series (or in any other for that matter) with such an evenly matched face-off! Even if the characters don't get to win by their own strength. :P Great work!

Batman VS Superman Batman VS Superman

lol, wasn't expecting that kryptonite! Thought it'd be a parody on those cinematic paradox battles where a well-trained (but regular) dude with high-tech equipment's actually able to match actual unimaginable superhuman strength. Didn't need to have that ending IMO, but it was a fun battle!

TD-Chocolate Rebellion TD-Chocolate Rebellion

Another entertaining episode! Maybe I'm just imagining things, but it seems the sound quality in this one was a bit fuzzier, no noise removal maybe? As for content: great work!

Raziberry responds:

Yeah these old ones had awful sound. For episode 8 I got a microphone. Please bear with me.

Spooky Island Survival 4 Spooky Island Survival 4

Finally you get to meet some monsters! :D It's another exciting segment of the saga, with plenty of weaponry and supernatural items for a change. Keep it going!

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks a bunch!

Of Guards and Thieves Of Guards and Thieves

Graphics, sound, feature variety, overall content... there's a lot of stuff here! Since Unity and my computer don't seem to get along that well though it lags, a lot, but if not I'd probably be playing this a lot more. Nice work!

Alaska Survival Escape Alaska Survival Escape

The start of another fun adventure! It's nice how these all take place in different places. Different sceneries, different stories, similar but still fun puzzles in each. Keep it going!

Instinct Instinct

Really digging these cinematical pieces! This one feels both tense and exotic, the pan flutes (?) make me think of the jungle, the chant of something out of this world, something mysterious and mythological, supernatural, rising, converging, seeping through the boundaries of our human perspective. Keep up the great work!

Mattashi responds:

Thanks man!
It's actually a shakuhachi (Japanese flute).
Thanks allot for the review :)

Creature Creature

This starts pretty eerily! I love that build-up before the percussion really kicks in, tribal style, and that heavy guitar... it'd be perfect for a chase, fight, etc. Intense and energetic, empowering, rythmic and forceful. Nice!

it Can't Rain Everyday it Can't Rain Everyday

A story to go along with the song! Nice! I like the music, it's laid-back and satisfyingly ambient... had it looping for a while while doing other things, attempting to listen but occasionally drifting into the work instead, which I guess is a good score if that's the type of track it's supposed to be, one that empowers without distracting, one you can sweep up without getting tired arms. It's a smooth and imaginative piece, subtle, clean, sounding like surges, like rich electronics, paced and varied well. Nice work!

ZONA ZONA

Uh hmm, this was... creative! Nice line work. As for the motive, looks like S&M but... who nose what's really going on there...

-cd-

What does the fox say? What does the fox say?

That is one detailed fox! Nice work on all those lines, and the braided tail's pretty neat. Thank You for making great stuff; staying creative!

Jiovanni responds:

Thank you so much CD and thank you for being a fan/follower! really appreciate it!

Molesting Deadpoon Molesting Deadpoon

Heh, a gun and a knife, a barely visible villain... and Deadpool! :D Looks almost comical from the angle it's portrayed, but she's looking good!