Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 608 Fans

Sherry Birkin Deepthroat Loop Sherry Birkin Deepthroat Loop

Would've been nice if you see more of Sherry than just her head and hand, also pretty short loop, though visuals otherwise look good. Keep it going!

Finebros Redact Finebros Redact

People really reacted on this one. :) Not the first parody I see of it, but nicely narrated! If only I'd thought of trademarking 'animations' back in the day hmm... or 'video'! Could've been a different world! Keep up the grand work.

Toons These Days: Ep 65 Toons These Days: Ep 65

Another grand episode. Nice work!

Name That Pokemon Name That Pokemon

A nice quiz! Took a lot of trial and error to guess a lot of those characters, but each time a familiar form appeared felt like a moment of true bliss. A very diverse assortment of characters; a neat interface/game to gather them all together, though the title is a bit misleading! Really aren't a lof of Pokemon here, though that is mentioned in the disclaimer. Good game!

Confused Travolta Clicker EXTREME Confused Travolta Clicker EXTREME

So... awesome. XD Haven't had this much fun with a game in ages! Harmless, creative, random fun and flawless game mechanics with a tenacious Travolta loop a midst it all. Not difficult at all to get through, but with plenty of added challenge in highscores for those who want it. Thanks for making this masterpiece!

Newgrounds OSX Newgrounds OSX

It just gets better and better! :D Played this one a while ago, but I missed a few medals apparantely, so: replay, and thus: review. Feels a bit less feature-filled and Windowy (looks modern though) than the former, but the stuff that does exist works remarkably free of errors. No longer beta huh. Cool effects with the flashes, Matrix-immersed desktop, tank-driving stuff. All in all: good stuff.

Between the Wheels and the Road Between the Wheels and the Road

A smooth groove! Love the reverb (oh wait, I guess that's the distortion?) on the background guitar too, mellow and sharp at the same time, and the added FX at the end to rivet it all up. Was hoping the background loop would shift a bit though, it feels like it's always going up, up up and up, though if it broke the pattern every once in a while and went down a bit, and then up again, it... would've been pretty nice I feel. Anyway: groovy tune: great guitarplay; looking forward to what next week has to offer!

Final Doom: Levels 11&20 Final Doom: Levels 11&20

A classy mesh of classics! Sounds good, stylefully ambient and sinister at the same time. And welcome back! 7 years sure is a long time.

GriffinLancer responds:

Thank you. I'm uploading some more songs just in time for the superbowl.

Better Than The Book - Two Years On Better Than The Book - Two Years On

Feels like I should write something truly inspiring here... but words are not enough really. :) It's an honor to be on this; it turned out fantastic! Grand line-up of styles and uplifting melodies, occasional solos in spectacular songs, with a mass of diverse brass, ska, punk, rock, rap and even a bit of reggae influences, completed with clever lyricism and some truly big names among the tray of featured artists. ;) High five!

Jabun responds:

Haha :D I was wondering when I'd see you here! It was an honour to work with you too, sir :D I look forward to doing it again sometime, and many thanks for the kind words :3 High 5!

The game begins The game begins

Now this is really impressive! Everything from the character art itself, to the sense of distance between foreground, and background, the reflection in the water, and outline to make the character look submerged, and the smoggy tile effects in the background haze surrounding the orange sun. It looks awesome overall. Only thing that bothers me a bit is how square the cut between red/white (flesh/cybernetics?) on the torso seems. Feels it would've looked better if the divide was a more natural one - not so even. That symbol on his forehead, does it have a meaning? Nice work!

Vixuzar responds:

Thank you very much cd!
The flesh was a bit hard to draw because if i made it overly detailed people might think that it doesn't match the style of the drawing and if i made a bit more simple it would pretty cheesy, I guess i should have done something not so detailed and not so simple huh? By the way, That's flesh.
As for the symbol, In the game you're supposed to complete the symbol starting from half a circle to what it looks like right now with your decisions, if it's completed in its first form like the one in this drawing then you're doing a horrible job but if it flips the other way then you're doing okay. Also the master (This devil guy) will lose parts of his body or change in some way along with your decision making.

Someone Someone

Pretty impressive pixel art! The facial features look great, especially hair and eyes. Shading above the right eye (the bigger one) feels a bit weird though, as do the proportions on the upper torso, and the neck is a bit long. Minor details though! At a first glance it's nicely done; the nuances/shades (in hair, shirt) are a nice detail, as is the background pattern - interesting fade from squires to lines.

Vixuzar responds:

Thanks cd!
I agree with what you said, Lots of stuff in this one look kind of weird.

The Apple XXIV: Newman Apple The Apple XXIV: Newman Apple

He's like a new man, this apple! Grand green color too; flawless face, no residual borders at all. Nice apple again!