Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 418 Fans

Calcium Wrath Calcium Wrath

That's some disturbing nipple zoom-ins during the angst filled ending monologue there! O_o Crazy sketch, crazy but fun! Keep it going!

Apple's Shocking iPhone Apple's Shocking iPhone

lmao, a product for the headless! Nice work.

Ultimate Yacht Battle Ultimate Yacht Battle

This episode has it all! Action, drama, romance; of course yachloads of comedy. For a while their financial situation seems utterly hopeless and unprogressive, but out of nowhere there appears a beaming blue gauss gun and associated helicopter that I assume'll bring in a dandy sum to throw away at them crap tables! Good fun.

Mototrial: UK Mototrial: UK

Woo, any motorbike game's a good game! I like how the obstacles in this one actually move too, feels much more dynamic than most of these games I've played. Levels are varied, detailed and fun. The bike seemed a bit weak at first, but you get used to it, I've probably been playing too many games where the focus was speed, even though the obstacles are the real fun. Nice work!

Boom Box Boom Box

Simple idea; entertaining game! Sounds, graphics and controls are all smooth and simple, and I love that overly optimistic 'OMG' as soon as you get a highscore. :D It's a fun game!

Peppa Decor for Halloween Peppa Decor for Halloween

Not the scariest items considering the holiday, but it works well. Wasn't expecting to be able to pull around the window too, that's a nice detail. Canvas size seems to be off with those white borders though, and how about some music? Keep it going!

Instinct Instinct

Really digging these cinematical pieces! This one feels both tense and exotic, the pan flutes (?) make me think of the jungle, the chant of something out of this world, something mysterious and mythological, supernatural, rising, converging, seeping through the boundaries of our human perspective. Keep up the great work!

Mattashi responds:

Thanks man!
It's actually a shakuhachi (Japanese flute).
Thanks allot for the review :)

Creature Creature

This starts pretty eerily! I love that build-up before the percussion really kicks in, tribal style, and that heavy guitar... it'd be perfect for a chase, fight, etc. Intense and energetic, empowering, rythmic and forceful. Nice!

it Can't Rain Everyday it Can't Rain Everyday

A story to go along with the song! Nice! I like the music, it's laid-back and satisfyingly ambient... had it looping for a while while doing other things, attempting to listen but occasionally drifting into the work instead, which I guess is a good score if that's the type of track it's supposed to be, one that empowers without distracting, one you can sweep up without getting tired arms. It's a smooth and imaginative piece, subtle, clean, sounding like surges, like rich electronics, paced and varied well. Nice work!

Halloween Tina Halloween Tina

Hmm, not the bustiest Halloween babe I can think of (Miss Death was pretty awesome, hope she reappears some time!) but acutely atmospheric all the same. Love the gritty style of it all, thicker/darker outlines, etc. Happy Horrible Hallowed Halloween Holidays!

Gay Bear Gay Bear

Hearty art! IMHO they look more like cats than bears though, something about the whiskery mouth shape and lack of menacing paws and jaws, maybe? Nice pixel art.

Soapbubble responds:

I suppose you're right, there's not a whole lot of a bear feel to these two lads. Gay Cats doesn't sound as captivating as Gay Bear though, know what I mean? :D

Witchy Witch Witchy Witch

If only all witches looked like this wicked. :D Happy Halloween!