How To Kill a Mosquito How To Kill a Mosquito

Poor mosquito! XD Though creative idea. Animation skills keep on improving too, the fire (lighting up the whole screen!) and water effects in particular, they really stood out... and a smooth ending twist! Nice one.

DIWAKAR responds:

Thank you Sir.Glad you enjoyed.

Going Gerudo, the Series (Episode 2) Going Gerudo, the Series (Episode 2)

It's almost back to teaser-length again with this one! XD I like where it's going but... these episodes really are getting a bit short! Seems the Gerudo are preparing for a path of war though, everyone in the background now wielding swords... looking forward to whatever's next!

T-Studios responds:

CD, so good point! See, what I did here was I built up a ton of assets and episode ideas, but due to time/resources built, I came out with the shorter than expected episodes you see here... def. planning on improving this as time goes on. The next episode will probably be the last of the short 'inexperienced' looking animations.

I want to make a mario one soon too (using sprites), so that will detract for a while. More to come!

SHORT CHOPS - Save Yourself SHORT CHOPS - Save Yourself

An unexpected twist that far surpasses previous twists! XD Though you do start wondering: what's up with the clones? Who ARE these people, really?

Windows Ex-Pee Windows Ex-Pee

Using XP so many years after support went out... probably not strange you'd run into some errors. :P OUt of the XP spoofs I've seen this one's probably one of the more well-made ones, and harmless, without any errors that kick you off, or put you in a loop, or something. Though you took a shortcut with the Paint feature there's plenty in the rest! Simple fun.

Pacman HD Pacman HD

Well it's a nice Pacman game, but seems to only be one level? And no 'You Win' message if you complete it? And no working medals or highscores? Not bad but plenty that' you'd want to fix before publication IMO.

Fidget Spinner - The Game Fidget Spinner - The Game

A simple but addicting idea! More fun than the real thing with upgrades and awards too, though it' be cool if there was some sense of balance, or movability once you get it spinning. Nice idea.

-cd-

Death March (v.1) Death March (v.1)

A pretty serious piece! I love the strings (probably a great choice going classical over synth), and the jumpy beat, I feel like it reminds me of something I've seen or heard, but I can't really recall what, just get a sense of melancholy I believe is linked to whatever it was I relate it too... or maybe it's just the mood the music voneys.

Feels pompous and unnerving at first, though it's nice how it gets brighter mid-way, Final Fantasy-style, almost as if the march is nearing an end, Death has come and... it's not so bad after all. Acceptance. Departure. Beautiful, bright and somber at the same time... and then the march picks up again! With all the more energy.

Tried to find some flaws to provide feedback on, but nothing comes to mind, it feels complete. Moving, melodic; good music.

No-Stereo responds:

Wow thanks! :D

Luminous [Orchestral] Luminous [Orchestral]

Beautiful! Really like the clean sound in this, natural; uplifting in all its simplicity. The melody really shines, though not sure the strumming that picks up in the middle is necessary, feels almost better without IMO. When it's pure. Good music.

DJ-DG responds:

Thanks man! Idk, just wanted to keep the guitar in because it was there in the original piece.

Memories in Melodies Memories in Melodies

That 1:14 noise: so awesome. :) Unexpected, fitting, subtle yet so fulfilling! It's all in the details... overall a smooth tune, with plenty of variation and laid-back pace. Easy listening.

larrynachos responds:

Thanks Cyberdevil! :)

Thicc Wicke Thicc Wicke

Apart from the somewhat oddly indented backside of her knees there, and the disembodied hands she's looking good!

Marceline Marceline

Smooth, blue and beautiful! The body looks great, but could maybe use some more work with the head and face, seems somewhat flat/angled. Nice piece!

-cd-

Lilly's New Internal Release - Futa/F (preview) Lilly's New Internal Release - Futa/F (preview)

Really smooth work! So much surprus softness and jiggle. Nice.