CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 670 Fans

Rayman Whorigins Rayman Whorigins

Wouldn't mind playing that game! XD Though, bit strange to have a trailer as such with just that T rating. Good fun though.

-cd-

How man discovered milk How man discovered milk

The big sneeze; revelation. :O I didn't know that was where milk could be discovered, man!

Silly Walk Challenge haha Silly Walk Challenge haha

Flexible legs! XD Really awesome silly walking motion there, and I like how each step impacts the background too; the whole scene lives up. Would be cool if it looped perfectly too. Nice work.

Soupcat responds:

normally it does. I could edit it. I was just sleepy and couldn't be bothered to match it up for newgrounds

Thump Trump Thump Trump

A pretty entertaining little Trump thumping game!

MetalGear143 responds:

Thank you!

Who Wants To Be A NG Fan? Who Wants To Be A NG Fan?

It started off simple, but once you reach the 1k questions start popping up that you really need to be a hardcore fan to know! Or maybe a stalker, even? I mean: how tall is Tom?! Not sure what that one has to do with the site, but alright, my three lifelines helped me past... overall, it's packed with NG trivia though, albeit a lot of it very relevant to the year it was submitted (I wouldn't know about Tricky if I hadn't been here at the time). I like the layout, the functionality and everything, it sets the mood and emulates the real thing perfectly. Good game!

-cd-

Love at first bite Love at first bite

A creative take on the dating sim thing! :) It was a pretty good story too, though I was expecting some more of the animal transformations and stuff to take place, it could've made for some interesting twists and turns! And conflicts. Though it all plays out nicely, I feel I'm missing a real crisis in the story, there's never any 'real' threat (not even the delinquents ever get that menacing), but everything else builds up nicely. And at their first lunch... was she eating an unborn baby? :/ Felt like a bit of a lose end with that introduction...

Appreciate all the extras, though the "Who Is Hanako" part was a bit hard to read, the text really blending in with the background, and the dating sim was way too easy once you've gone through the visual novel. :) Always good with additional content though! Feels like a full-fledged piece with all the extra stuff. Nice work!

-cd-

Military Arts (Power Quest Remix) Military Arts (Power Quest Remix)

It's like a mixture of heavy metal and videogame music! :D Sounds like a genre I might've heard a bit of via games, but never known what it was really called, but I love the energy and crispness of sound. Feels like pure motivation. Great piece.

melbourne bounce melbourne bounce

Pretty happy and bouncy song. Nice.

DemonicNobility responds:

thanks, although this song was meant as a joke i still used some effects and synths i normally use. thanks for taking the time to look at my humble and messy page :)

Imaginary friend (song just for fun) Imaginary friend (song just for fun)

A fun song to listen to too. :D Oddly ambient for DnB, but the beat's good. The melody feels like something out of a fantasy RPG. Nice work.

kingo kingo

Awesome expression! XD

PenPineappleApplePen PenPineappleApplePen

Memeabhle? Is this the start of something mayhaps? Nicely illustrated, whatever it be that's going on here... a panning pen pinned in a pineapple and apple stands.

TheChrisN responds:

It's a visual representation of a Japanese trend going on at the moment with the same title :)

Justice! Justice!

Now this was cool! The dark ink really puts focus on the details. Very nice work with the shading, even if lines are a bit squiggly. Text too, apart from that one A it's perfect.