Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 474 Fans

Bifolchi! World Tour Bifolchi! World Tour

Well that was random as always. :) Entertaining showcase of what seems to be a mesh of older work? I was expecting the video would tell some more about the contest, but I suppose it's more of a teaser of some of the more notable characters that may be used (might want to mention that in the description if it is)? One question: is there any rules for what types of submissions may be submitted, for example: digital art, cosplay (not that I'd ever do that, just curious...), animations, models, etc? Is any visual form accepted? Well, actually, two questions: do you need to follow/watch/subscribe on all three places, or just the place you use/through which you participate? Seems like an intriguing idea (and clever way of getting more followers)!

Ciullo-Corporation responds:

Any kind of art, that's the coolest thing!

If you join all it's better for me, but it could be enough the site in which you partecipate. :)

5/4 5/4

A pretty awesome Gorrilaz tribute. Good music, good animation; even something of a plot mixed in with the performance. Nice work!

frameslinger responds:

Thank you very much!

Robotnik's Invention 3 Robotnik's Invention 3

lol, going in circles around them missiles, Robotnik needs to work on his speed as always! Nicely animated.

Chaos Girl Chaos Girl

A somewhat sad, somewhat violent, somewhat powerful visual novel. The plot doesn't spend much time introducing characters, or setting, or building up the atmosphere much before things start going wrong (not many choices either), yet it's easy to get into the story; easy to explore different endings. Like the zombie series, this was a simple; engaging visual novel, with a much darker tone than the previous. Not bad!

Inkanians Inkanians

Wonder how many levels there are total? I made it to 17 (good thing level number's noted on the main menu!), but after a surprisingly fast-paced yet clever challenge of varied puzzles, I reach a dead end. Maybe a rest and revisit will clear my mind a bit. So far I love the game, the feedback in how each block slide has a heavy impact, the variation between obstacles and approaches (mirrored blocks in particular), and all without any need for instructions. You get introduced to the controls directly through the main menu, and each new obstacle's introduced intuitively, very professional; atmospheric puzzeling! Nicely done.

kronbits responds:

Wow thanks for the comments! :D

After The Credits After The Credits

A videogame outside the videogame within the videogame, what a twist! :D Love the simple controls, the lively graphics; sceneries, the action; creative adventure. It turned out one great platformer! All that could potentially improve it now would be: medals, that ultimate; slightly more perceptible reward for getting through a game. Keep up the great work!

Elechnostep Test 1 Elechnostep Test 1

A pretty smooth tune! Energetic, wavery, short but intense. Sounds good!

-cd-

Drums 'N' Stuff (2) Drums 'N' Stuff (2)

A more powerful drum than the last one in this! Seems like something fitting for a battle scene, or a marsh. Though there's still that bit of silence at the end, prevents it from looping. Keep it going!

Drums 'N' Stuff Drums 'N' Stuff

It's got a nice tribal touch to it! Ambient and smooth, though that bit of silence at the end does get in the way. Keep it going!

#mercenaryKings #mercenaryKings

Ahh, this Mercenary Kings things! After the last contest ended with every single participator getting a prize I'm really hoping to do something for this too, hope deadline's not too soon... anyway, as for the entry: it looks pretty good! The character art's the definite highlight, with both characters efficiently highlighted with white outline, stance; weaponry looks good (is that a plasma rifle?), though certain body parts do look a bit disproportionate (like her legs). Also, the background fire seems a bit dark, a bit rushed maybe, feels like there could've been a much more 'powerful' fire burning! Nice work overall though!

DIWAKAR responds:

Well I will be waiting for your art Submission !

Monster Monster

Was just to question who the monster is in this motive, but now you've already said it so... well, I can't ask the question! And as for the answer, it doesn't sound as spectacular when it's provided (definately man, though). It's man in a dual sense, come to think of it, the tentacle lady being just that.

Overall motive reminds me a bit of Bio Shock, with the beasts lurking in the water, the flames in the background... that's just how the game started! Very nice attention to color; atmosphere here, and I like how the wave's sliced open, as if you're viewing the image through a window.

bigCman321 responds:

Ah your right, perhaps I shouldn't be providing the answer to the questions. I like how ambiguous this paintings is :)

King of the Bottle Shooters King of the Bottle Shooters

Impressive cybernetically alien armor and spectacular stance, with atmospheric fire lighting up the background! Nice.