CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 649 Fans

100 Fans?? 100 Fans??

Wish more people made stuff for the fans like this, especially here on NG, seems to be going on everywhere but here. :D You just got yourself a new fan! Congrats on the 100!

Megacharlie159 responds:

Thanks Cyberdevil. Yeah I have noticed there seems to be more stuff of this genre on youtube then Newgrounds. Glad you like it! Thanks!

-Charlie

Final Fantasy VBall Final Fantasy VBall

Wish there were some real games as random as this. XD Crazy combos, and a vicious volleyball game! Nice work.

Final Fantasy II Spoof Final Fantasy II Spoof

Ah, so Final Fantasy 4 was once known as Final Fantasy 2. They sure messed up the numerical order there. Interesting. Also, all in all a pretty entertaining short! Nicely done.

AOL vs FinalFantasy AOL vs FinalFantasy

Alas, an undefeatable foe..? Or not! Finally a chance to let out all that early dial-up Internetal AOL-based rage, if ever I'd used them. Looks like items was filled with spam from the start, but wth, still a grand RPG! Basic as it may be; not entirely bug-free. Nicely done.

The Tapper The Tapper

I do know I did. XD It's a functional game, though feels a bit basic. Graphics are pretty square, there's no information on control (I figured it out pretty fast, but you have to go through a few keys to figure out which to use - and mouse if you're used to that), and the level difficulty rises fast!! I do like that there are levels though, and that it's not endless. Up at the third one so far... not a bad start, but could look better! Also, would be nice if you get a bit more of a head start on the first level, if you don't start flapping right away you fall fast. Keep it going!

Wall Pong Wall Pong

A simple but fun game! Though canvas size really is pretty small. Nice work.

Alexiar responds:

thanks! I did not want the walls to be far away

Untitled56 Untitled56

Not bad!

Anger Sponge Anger Sponge

Another compelling track, and loops perfectly too. Bit sharp strikes at the start, was what I thought, but once you get into the groove it's just a spike of energy each time. Nice work.

BryceSummer responds:

Hey thanks :), and thanks for scouting me too !

Walkin The Fauchard Walkin The Fauchard

A real journey in this one, diverse and energetic, and with a good bass line in the background to complement the higher jumps. The sound has a nice softness to it too, like it's been mastered? And I like how it shifts to a sort of Asian style towards the end, at the peak of suspense. Nice track.

My James Bond My James Bond

He does look pretty crazy! :P

Epicminion responds:

Even the name say he's crazy

Madnessgrounds Madnessgrounds

Nice collective of them classy Madness characters! :D A bit squiggly, but you do recognize all of them.

Dude,that is my 1 art.

Tim:Tim's not good day. Tim:Tim's not good day.

Heh, bad things always come in three, they say, he's just missing one. :P If you polish the drawings a bit, these could become pretty good comics, the story (when understandable) isn't bad at all.

im not polish and thx!