Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 463 Fans

Judge Dredd: Superfiend Judge Dredd: Superfiend

It's a full fledged full feature movie featuring one oif my favorite and most hardcore hero's of all time! The story feels familiar, like I've read it before in comic form, but it was all nicely done. Very well done animation, voicing; everything. It's an honor to have work of this caliber on NG. Great work!

CnC! - The Elf Story pt.1 CnC! - The Elf Story pt.1

Haha, another nice animation made for yet another nice podcast/story/rant! Seems like new ones keep popping up all the time! And I do hope there's more planned. Nice work.

Bruce Wizard Bruce Wizard

S sneaker slowly sneaks into view, a part of something larger, I start seeing a pattern. It's magical, strange, fascinating, no idea what's going on or what it's all about but I was entertained.

Anita's Job Anita's Job

lmao, a brief case indeed! Wish there was more such wordplay leading up to the ending too, wordplay always enriches dialog-rich gameplay like this. Was a fun adventure as always, though feels like the creativity level was a bit lacking, not all the common comical craze I've gotten used to with these games. Keep it going!

Idle Life RPG Idle Life RPG

This was a pretty interesting idea for an Idle game, having an open world where you can actually move between quests. Yet, the Idle aspect of it all brings down the entertainment a bit for me. Having to move someplace, and then just wait there while the character increases in level/etc seems like a clashing idea, the sense of both freedom and automatism at the same time... I wouldn't mind less idle and more active gameplay if there was more to do/it could be done quicker. If you could talk more with the in-game characters, if they circulated, if the world was a bit more dynamic and there was some ultimate goal you strived to reach. The system of tasks seems well-built, but not so much the idea of reward. Idling or not, what's the motive? What's the ultimate accomplishment after you achieve all these stats? Keep it going!

War Of Soldiers War Of Soldiers

Pretty impressive for an FPS game online! Smooth controls, good variation in weapons and level design, and the best feature of it all.... it doesn't lag! Knowing that it's really possible to make a game of this caliber lag-free on my computer goes to show that other developers are doing something wrong with their games. Wonder if there's anything in particular you did to combat the issue, or if it's just the result of good programming? Maybe this game uses the local cache? Anyway, as for things to improve: I'd love to have an ability to change controls, particularly the B pickup key to something closer, like F. All other keys feel natural.

I'd also love to see some more action in the offline version, maybe AI, ability to run a multiplayer game on the same computer, etc. It could be a fun game for all events. The title screen IMO isn't the most inviting, nor is the game (they both seem a bit generic) but once you start playing it's a different thing! Really nice work.

Little Bear Little Bear

This was a really nice little melody. Starts out simple, but towards the end there it's flowing over with emotion! Lyrics are simple, but efficient. I like the rhyme, I like the ferocity... I like it! Easy listening with a lot of soul!

-cd-

Oxygen (Breathe in) Oxygen (Breathe in)

An inspiring track! It's bright and airy, melodic, positive, really gets you breathing. Nice work!

8-bitheroes responds:

Thanks buddy, glad you enjoyed.

That1Psycho - Skream That1Psycho - Skream

A really nice ambient touch of dubstep here, that starts more like chillstep (my genre of preference of the two) and moves over to dubstep as it goes along. I wouldn't mind listening to tracks like this without the dubsteppish vibe. Just the melodic background ambiance and a jumpy beat, not necessary always that chopping the defines the genre. Anyway, every once in a while this is good too, it's a well-composed piece of audio!

Battle in Dystopia Battle in Dystopia

This makes me think of LEGO, for some reason. Compared to your other work it's a big boost of detail, though still a bit choppy linework, but the motive isn't bad. Any plans on trying out a program with smoother brush options though? With the right tools you can do anything! ;)

As for the potential winner hmm... the asteroid.

cga-999 responds:

The asteroid. Heh. I know my art is really bad, but I started wanting to be good, and I realized that wasn't gonna happen, but I left all of my older work up as a little bit of a joke. But thanks for the review!

Work Work

Haha, the problem of patience and potential procrastination in regard to the history of humankind... makes some pretty comical symbolism. :D If you really are looking for a question btw, I'd assume that computer work isn't what our body would consider real work. It's us sitting still, staring at a screen, using our mind rather than our body to perform at times the most monotone of tasks, tasks for which our muscular use and movement isn't enough to reward us with the release of endorphins or any of those other chemicals that make us feel good, and thus relate whatever we are doing to doing good. So... looks like I'm getting out of context here! Nice strip.

-cd-

Gerudos at the beach Gerudos at the beach

A sunny; serene scene from the beach! I recognize it from that Swords Misadventures easter egg too. :D Nice work!

Osuka responds:

thanks :)
this is the only pic I will upload, the other 3 will be exclusive for the episode