Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 420 Fans

Ransack Rabbit #4 Ransack Rabbit #4

Ahh, the story behind his eyepatch is finally revealed! Seems the plot's actually getting somewhere too, great animation; voicing; transitional hippy effects. Looking forward to the next ep!

uncle-x responds:

thx!

Morris Mince Morris Mince

Nice dance! :D The sceneries keep flashing by in the background, and they're not just static scenes either, in every one's there's something different going on. Nice work!

Bad Taste: Character Demo Bad Taste: Character Demo

A collection of pretty morbid monsters! :D Definately worthy of that name! Smooth motions, good music; just enough character time before the next one appears. It's a nice appetizer before the real thing!

Cancer-Cinema responds:

Hi,
Thanks for the review!

I remember you from the review you gave "A Twisted Transparency" almost a year ago!
I think you're also a fan of my "Celx-Requin" account.

We'll have a new "Bad Taste" trailer coming out December, please fan "Cancer-Cinema" if you want to know the second it comes out!

Also if you have steam please vote for the project here: www.cancer-cinema.com/badtaste
Right now getting through the greenlight process is my priority!

Thanks,
- Celx Requin

Transmission Transmission

Everything about this game feels like a work of art, from the interface to the sounds, instructions, network types, ambient soundtrack and dynamics such as in how dragging a line produces that fun little wobble. It's as fun an experience to play as it is rewarding to complete a network and unlock the next type. Starts off simple but gets advanced as you move on, but never too much to drain the addiction. Was a pleasure to look at and a blast to play! Great game!

Perfect Move Perfect Move

This was a fun game! Innovative idea, and levels that require you to think before acting. I thought enemy contact would kill you at the start, was really perplexed on I think it was the third level, but once it's clear that's not so it becomes a lot easier. The blocks that move a certain way if you move a certain way add some creative thinking to the patterns. I like the minimal design, sound effects; everything. Very loose resemblance of Space Invaders btw, seems like something entirely new to me! Nice work.

bluebug01 responds:

Man! I am super thrilled that you found this of ur taste! The compliment is more than worthy of what I ve done. Thank you very much!

Wandering Eyes Wandering Eyes

This was a fun puzzle/platformer! Nice graphics, sound; everything. Keep it going!

Instinct Instinct

Really digging these cinematical pieces! This one feels both tense and exotic, the pan flutes (?) make me think of the jungle, the chant of something out of this world, something mysterious and mythological, supernatural, rising, converging, seeping through the boundaries of our human perspective. Keep up the great work!

Mattashi responds:

Thanks man!
It's actually a shakuhachi (Japanese flute).
Thanks allot for the review :)

Creature Creature

This starts pretty eerily! I love that build-up before the percussion really kicks in, tribal style, and that heavy guitar... it'd be perfect for a chase, fight, etc. Intense and energetic, empowering, rythmic and forceful. Nice!

it Can't Rain Everyday it Can't Rain Everyday

A story to go along with the song! Nice! I like the music, it's laid-back and satisfyingly ambient... had it looping for a while while doing other things, attempting to listen but occasionally drifting into the work instead, which I guess is a good score if that's the type of track it's supposed to be, one that empowers without distracting, one you can sweep up without getting tired arms. It's a smooth and imaginative piece, subtle, clean, sounding like surges, like rich electronics, paced and varied well. Nice work!

Halloween Mom Halloween Mom

A cool costume indeed! :D Though awkward with a kid being the admirer. Background's nice and Halloweeny, and there's even that motivational doormat subliminally casting out good vibes in the background. Happy Halloween!

-cd-

Some more skulls Some more skulls

Nice skulls! The contrasts in the photos, faces and colors is pretty impactive, and each one with a price on their head. Looks like the white skull texture is the only re-occurring thing on them... could it be a digital overlay of the skull over a traditional collage? Looks kinda like thin paper though, or.. spray paint? Hmm, could spend way too long staring at this just contemplating the craft. :O Nice work.

yurgenburgen responds:

thanks for the kind review bro
the skulls are painted on using a paint roller and stencil.
you can see the backgrounds 'through' some of the paint because paint rollers tend to spread the paint quite thin.
the backgrounds are pages out of a book about Yukon
there are no digital effects
xoxoxoxo

Nymphs Nymphs

Hmm, kinda flat head on the one to the left? They look good though! So happy and full of life and personality! :D Nice work.

AniMate responds:

Thank you! And you are right. The shaiding could have been done a bit more in depth :D Maybe I'll update this picture in the future, once all of the kinks have been worked out :)