Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 409 Fans

Evolutionary Death Spike Evolutionary Death Spike

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars July 1, 2014

That ending leaves me a bit baffled and lost, but it was a creative watch! Nice art style, with plenty of detail in each frame. Nice work!

paradoxcamel responds:

yeah. i for one am not very proud of my animation in fact i fucking hate it. it was done for an art assignment and only having a small amount of time left lead me to rush a lot of shit like the backgrounds and some of the line work (i mean at one point the tour guide dude loses half his goggle strap). yeah the ending was fucking bullshit, i only had like an hour before i needed to hand it in so i thought "hey, why not make a cut to an infomercial scene where barely anyone besides me would be able to interperate the meaning." oh well at least i got art award for it although i am a bit queezy when i think of the fact that my art teacher decided to enter it into an art gallery. thanks for the review and apologies for any grammar mistakes or bad spelling, my keyboard is shitting it's self and i'm too tired to really care.

These Turtle Boys These Turtle Boys

Rated 4 / 5 stars July 1, 2014

lmao, the Turtles as a soap opera style animation, twas an entertaining blends of styles and character! Nice work!

Primal Wars : Dragon Soul Primal Wars : Dragon Soul

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars July 1, 2014

Intense and beautiful, with great sceneries and savage battles. In some of the fights the characters seem rather blocky in their movements though, but that's a minor thing, it's inspiring and exciting alike, and the music enforces that mood! Nice work!

Pencil wars 3:Penwars Pencil wars 3:Penwars

Rated 4 / 5 stars July 1, 2014

Nice. Compared to the previous games both controls and graphics do look much more refined, and the variety is still there, in steering planes and tanks and jetpacks. I like the added voice acting and the monstrous twists, and that there's a story behind it... even if it doesn't always lead where we'd like it to! :O The final boss is one tough boss, but apart from that gameplay is all balanced and fair, with as much challenge in enemies as in landing on the platforms. Music enforces the atmosphere nicely. I don't really have much more to say that what I said earlier, but I'm looking forward to the next segment of the saga! Nice work!

DIWAKAR responds:

Woot woot!!

Vector Cannon Vector Cannon

Rated 4 / 5 stars July 1, 2014

This was a nice twist to the classic Missile Commander games. I like how you can charge your shots, and don't need to time in each one as well, and how you get combos. The vector graphics take me back to Spectre Supreme too, it's an oldskool and stylish design. Nice work!

The Lord of the Tower The Lord of the Tower

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars July 1, 2014

This was a different kind of TD game, I like the way you can drag and rearrange blocks, in columns, for defense or offense, dropping them on enemies to crush them. And the king sitting smack in the middle of battle. The graphics, gameplay and everything are great, what I'd have liked to see though are medals! It's almost like I expect that from a GamezHero game. Keep up the great work!

Zodiacal Contention [Redux] Zodiacal Contention [Redux]

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars June 30, 2014

I can't pinpoint that missing thing either, but compared to the old one it seems to have undergone some pretty huge improvements! I love the solo towards the end especially; for a while I really immerse myself in the music there. The beat intensifying in bursts is a nice touch, as is that quicker beat in the background, and the quality seems much softer than earlier, Maybe a bassline that doesn't follow the beat could give the track an additional boost? Or some additional synth or similar instrument that plays at a slower speed than the main one? It sounds good though, nice work!

One Man Band One Man Band

Rated 4 / 5 stars June 30, 2014

lmao. If it wasn't for all those 'woahs' at the end (sounds a bit like a flock of seagulls) I'd think this was actually real. It isn't... is it? Just have to check, two of those voices do sound somewhat unique. Idea was pretty fun, the happy music, the sneeze; the mayhem that follows. :D Nice work!

B1KMusic responds:

Oh it's real, alright. I cloned myself 12 times to see if we could make a decent band, and as you can hear here, we got into a fight. They're in their pods over there for now, until I decide what to do with them, and find out whether I can get a refund for the $153,409,255,255.89 that I spent on them.

ninja run ninja run

Rated 3 / 5 stars June 25, 2014

Hmm, the kalimba theme from Windows 7 huh! You know content is supposed to be original content I hope? Stuff like this is breaking teh copyright; not allowed in the AP. Sounds good though...

Summer with Scanty & Kneesocks Summer with Scanty & Kneesocks

Rated 4 / 5 stars Jul 1, 2014

It's a beautiful day at the beach! Hot and sunny. Nice work!

Annie and Tibbers Annie and Tibbers

Rated 4 / 5 stars Jun 24, 2014

I'm wondering how you define fast? :O How long does a piece like this take to make? The lines and shading's all pencil perfect, not the neatest around the edges of hair and bear but that's barely noticeable... and could seem natural for that texture. It's a gothically menacing motive, cute and clawingly cuddly. Nice work!

-cd-

Don't be Andy. Don't be Andy.

Rated 3 / 5 stars Jun 20, 2014

lol man, I won't! I don't have any spare time. Nice and eh, somewhat disturbing random portait!