Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 418 Fans

TUMOR: A broken nightmare TUMOR: A broken nightmare

Oooh, it's here! It's like a bridge between start to finish, a journey through... some strange place right back to... where everything started. I like the different styles, the 3D tunnel vission for a change; that creatively crazy psychotic world she traverses. You'd think a missing arm would create a bigger reaction though. :P Looking forward to Halloween!

lukegreencubeco responds:

thanks man :) and I did have a reaction cutscene but having her upset at the end of part 1 and starting with her crying in part 2 seemed a bit much lol still I guess i really should of had some sort of reaction

SMPU-Collab Pt.1 SMPU-Collab Pt.1

A fun idea for a collab; plenty of varied action to accompany each awesome morphing! Lack of power-ups doesn't bother at all, it's still pretty long. Nice work!

No War's Land No War's Land

An inspiring story! The movement effect in the comic was pretty cool, snowfall and everything, and the slow camera panning heightened the sense of action a bit. Appreciate all the different voice acts for the characters, though some felt a bit off, like Adolt and that first Capt. Anyway, nice work! Much more fun watching a comic than reading it. :)

Horror Paintings Parodies Horror Paintings Parodies

Another fun parody, and with a refreshing Halloween theme! Played through a few times to see the different ending screens. :) I like the added details in the background too, like how the skeletons eyes follow you as you make your choices, the decapitated head swirling around etc. Only thing that's not entirely new here is the music, seems they're not really themed for Halloween, but on the other hand it feels those melodies go hand in hand with all parts of this series, wouldn't be the same without them. Nice work!

Mototrial: UK Mototrial: UK

Woo, any motorbike game's a good game! I like how the obstacles in this one actually move too, feels much more dynamic than most of these games I've played. Levels are varied, detailed and fun. The bike seemed a bit weak at first, but you get used to it, I've probably been playing too many games where the focus was speed, even though the obstacles are the real fun. Nice work!

Boom Box Boom Box

Simple idea; entertaining game! Sounds, graphics and controls are all smooth and simple, and I love that overly optimistic 'OMG' as soon as you get a highscore. :D It's a fun game!

Instinct Instinct

Really digging these cinematical pieces! This one feels both tense and exotic, the pan flutes (?) make me think of the jungle, the chant of something out of this world, something mysterious and mythological, supernatural, rising, converging, seeping through the boundaries of our human perspective. Keep up the great work!

Mattashi responds:

Thanks man!
It's actually a shakuhachi (Japanese flute).
Thanks allot for the review :)

Creature Creature

This starts pretty eerily! I love that build-up before the percussion really kicks in, tribal style, and that heavy guitar... it'd be perfect for a chase, fight, etc. Intense and energetic, empowering, rythmic and forceful. Nice!

it Can't Rain Everyday it Can't Rain Everyday

A story to go along with the song! Nice! I like the music, it's laid-back and satisfyingly ambient... had it looping for a while while doing other things, attempting to listen but occasionally drifting into the work instead, which I guess is a good score if that's the type of track it's supposed to be, one that empowers without distracting, one you can sweep up without getting tired arms. It's a smooth and imaginative piece, subtle, clean, sounding like surges, like rich electronics, paced and varied well. Nice work!

Composer girl Composer girl

Nice work! Looks so professional I can't think of anything to comment on... cept maybe the text itself. The 'Composer Girl' and background guitar contrasts a bit with the foregroiund character, and that's a large signature! Feels the text could be less of a highlight. Keep it going!

AlwaysPC responds:

I see! I thought something was weird too but i can't point my fingers on it. Thanks for the feedback!

Enjorlas Enjorlas

A really natural and impressive portrait here! I wouldn't have known about the Les Miserables reference if I didn't read your blog though, could include some more background info belows these works. ;) Keep it going!

Teofious Teofious

That is one frail looking staff! Really cool character design though, and each item/element seems to be unique too. Doesn't look like any character I've seen before. Nice work!