Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 410 Fans

The Evolving World Part 4 The Evolving World Part 4

Rated 4 / 5 stars 4 days ago

The voice acting effects are pretty gritty, and the animation's good. Though, not much really happens, they discuss and prepare, and that's... all for this episode. Was hoping for some more action! Nice work though.

LockedOnAnimations responds:

Thanks! Yeah the entire battle is in the second half of the episode. The first half is set-up/build-up. It was taking so long I decided to just release it, which may have been a bad idea. But for better or worse, now it's out there. Glad you liked it. :)

Free Will Revolution - 03 Free Will Revolution - 03

Rated 4 / 5 stars 4 days ago

This is getting better and better! Loved the fight in particular, really smooth movements, and each hit really has an impact too, causes some kind of damage, whether bodily or otherwise. The running scene looked a bit strange, but I guess androids running strange isn't that strange hmm. The next episode was the real highlight so far, and this comes in close second. Looking forward to more!

Free Will Revolution - 02 Free Will Revolution - 02

Rated 4 / 5 stars 4 days ago

Ah, the story kicks in! Wasn't expecting this much voice acting and plot progression after seeing the first and fourth, but it's all appreciated. Plenty of variation in scenery, characters; effects. MUsic fits the same theme as the last episode, and the robot guy makes an appearance so... the battle must be coming up soon... keep up the good work!

The Revamp Collab The Revamp Collab

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 4 days ago

Man I wish I'd had time to make something for this! It turned out pretty good. Plenty of stuff to browse through, though seems like you made most of them. :) Always fun with medals too. Interface, easter eggs etc are nice details, and as for the art: Beef Boy must be the most elaborate one in the mix. Nice work!

Bullets & Beats DEMO Bullets & Beats DEMO

Rated 4 / 5 stars 4 days ago

This was a bit different a platformer, combination of the wild west and jump/avoid as it is. I like the minimalistic and varied pixel scenery, the aspect of having to reload, the ambient music, the laid-back pace and atmosphere of it all, it's good fun! Didn't realize the gaps where gaps at the start though, to me they looked like raised land rather than ducts you could fall into. Maybe because the 'frame' at the top is the same as the normal ground, that it doesn't melt into the actual background? Anyway, once I figured that out, it's all fun! Keep it going!

duckbridge responds:

Thanks! Yes we're aware of the hole-issue :) and we've already taken notes of it:)

Dress Up Tomato Soup 2.0 Dress Up Tomato Soup 2.0

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 5 days ago

Well this was a fun little gadget. Not that many actual pieces of attire, but plenty of other small easter eggs and options - music, backgrounds, etc. Nice work!

TastyPotion responds:

Thanks! I made it in just a few hours for fun. Nothing too serious. I'll be making some better games soon though.

Zodiacal Contention [Redux] Zodiacal Contention [Redux]

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars June 30, 2014

I can't pinpoint that missing thing either, but compared to the old one it seems to have undergone some pretty huge improvements! I love the solo towards the end especially; for a while I really immerse myself in the music there. The beat intensifying in bursts is a nice touch, as is that quicker beat in the background, and the quality seems much softer than earlier, Maybe a bassline that doesn't follow the beat could give the track an additional boost? Or some additional synth or similar instrument that plays at a slower speed than the main one? It sounds good though, nice work!

One Man Band One Man Band

Rated 4 / 5 stars June 30, 2014

lmao. If it wasn't for all those 'woahs' at the end (sounds a bit like a flock of seagulls) I'd think this was actually real. It isn't... is it? Just have to check, two of those voices do sound somewhat unique. Idea was pretty fun, the happy music, the sneeze; the mayhem that follows. :D Nice work!

B1KMusic responds:

Oh it's real, alright. I cloned myself 12 times to see if we could make a decent band, and as you can hear here, we got into a fight. They're in their pods over there for now, until I decide what to do with them, and find out whether I can get a refund for the $153,409,255,255.89 that I spent on them.

ninja run ninja run

Rated 3 / 5 stars June 25, 2014

Hmm, the kalimba theme from Windows 7 huh! You know content is supposed to be original content I hope? Stuff like this is breaking teh copyright; not allowed in the AP. Sounds good though...

Zyra - Lol Zyra - Lol

Rated 4 / 5 stars 4 days ago

Another nice portrait! Background is stylishly simple, and that gaze is piercing. I'm surprised the green and red contrasts so well too, nice work fading them into each other. She looks like part of the forest. Keep it going!

Vi- League of Legends Vi- League of Legends

Rated 4 / 5 stars 4 days ago

Beautiful portrait and pose. Bit different with that upside down view too, and I like how the upper (eh, lower, I mean) half fades into darkness. Nice forms, shadow, lighting... everything looks good! Even the texture of that bed looks naturally soft. Keep it going!

Lightning05 responds:

Thank you very much, I feel more motivated now :D

Elsa Elsa

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 4 days ago

NIce! The colors are contrastingly icy and warm, forms swift and soft, textures nice and detailed! The one thing that looks a bit weird are those hands! They're sprouting in a bit eh... distorted forms. :P Nice work otherwise!

Lightning05 responds:

if I have problems drawing hands and feet, thanks for the tips, I appreciate it, because I'm still learning :D