Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 503 Fans

Who're You Foolin'? Who're You Foolin'?

Cause we all keep vats of toxic waste in our basements. ;) Nice one!

theFierceKid responds:

It's that Gene. No knowing what he's going to store next.

Piccolo: Attorney at Law Piccolo: Attorney at Law

lmao, an entertaining glimpse at a somewhat more realistic alternate universe of DBZ! Great animation and everything.

10 Amazing Facts About Death 10 Amazing Facts About Death

Death seems like a pretty happy guy. :) Entertaining collection of fun fantasy!

RebellionFA responds:

Thanks!

Do Not Press The Button Do Not Press The Button

I did get a prize. :) Fun little game, even though some of those choices did annoy me! Maybe not so much that you have to figure out a pattern that resets it, as how each wrong move pops up an ad. Bit distracting from the game. Otherwise, good fun!

Juve vs. Barca Juve vs. Barca

Another pretty slick soccer game! Graphics, controls, audio, all is great. Simple, easy and pretty addicting.

Tower Breaker 3 Valerius Vengeance Tower Breaker 3 Valerius Vengeance

This feels like a pretty solid shoo0ter! Slick visuals, controls and plenty of variation on the carried on carnage. It's catchy, entertaining; challenging enough to merit a grind. Nice work!

BlackSun BlackSun

Slowpaced and trippily ambient melodic, and then the beat jumps in! Feels like the rythm/melody is a bit indecisive, but it sounds good, experimental and intriguing.

GameBlock responds:

thanks for that you scouted me. i'm not sure wear I am taking my music, but I am considering trying som mix between techno and orchestra

Power-dude 8-bit Power-dude 8-bit

Pretty funky chiptune tune! Melodic, energetic, fast paced and refreshing. Ends a bit suddenly/repetitively, but feels like there's a lot of potential here! It starts great

Cptninja responds:

Thanks for the critique, good points, I can see what you mean.

The Multiverse Theory The Multiverse Theory

A batch of pretty awesome spacey ambiance! Nice work.

BrainofBarbedWires responds:

Thanks, I really wanted to convey the vastness of space in this.

Luli McMullen Luli McMullen

A movie recommendation from the Shadman hmm,seems promising! Nice character art, glossy golden glow on those organic upper threads, a courteously colorful skirt and stylish line work. Looks good!

Samantha Manson Samantha Manson

Dark and dangerous, and a simple silhouette for style. Poster looks even better though, with brighter highlights and the shadow stylized like a lime light, wonder if there is a difference or that's just how it that's just how the photo turned out... either way, nice work!

TheShadling responds:

I purposely made it brighter for the Poster, cause on the printed paper its better to not do too dark tones, otherwise the colors wont pop out so well.

Eska Eska

Looks just like the real animated Eska! Eyes are a bit weird (wonder if the inner outlines give that effect), but she did have a pretty cold gaze in the series too. :) Nice work on all the details! Shadow and glow. brushes on hair and coat, it all looks great.

Vixuzar responds:

Thanks cd.
Glade that actually looks like the real Eska to you because this is actually my first attempt with fan art and references in general so i thought that it wouldn't actually look like her. And about the eyes, it was my first time trying to draw them like this, so yeah they're pretty weird and of course i'll try to improve them and make them more realistic next time :)