Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 439 Fans

What Are Cats Thinking? What Are Cats Thinking?

lol, next time I see a cat unrolling a roll of toilet paper I shall commend it for such great imaginary bravado! This was funner than I expected in how suddenly and unexpectedly it shifts from fictive to real. Fluently animated too. Nice work!

Animal Dash Trailer Animal Dash Trailer

Trailers like this make me want to get the games! What a fun short, musical, masterfully animated, fun and harmless (the guy sitting beehived at the party, lmao) and with a lion that looks a lot like Kon! Nice work.

Sig and Tessa: Order up Sig and Tessa: Order up

He really does have plenty of those awesome punchlines to pick from! :D An entertaining superhero tale with unexpected ending, unexpected in: I was assuming the monster'd simply shift focus to that new grub. Thanks for the entertainment!

Quatris Origins Quatris Origins

I love the idea! The rotating 4-sided arena might seem confusing at a first glance, but if you just focus on each side individually it's really not that difficult, just much more dynamic than a regular version of Tetris, and I'm glad each row destroyed also affects the full cube. The line crumbling animation looks great and thus feels like a good reward each time you draw a line down. Controls for the blocks isn't as smooth as it maybe could be, but you get used to them quickly. Graphics are slick and minimal; gameplay fun and clever. Nice work!

Severe Road Severe Road

Simple and fun! Accuracy, aim, speed and everything starts off pretty low, but soon as you get started with those upgrades it gets pretty addicting. Controls, graphics and everything are great, though with all these upgrade-based games going around, I do wonder how it'd be if you just jump straight into the action from the start and don't need to both with getting better, just reacting faster and blazing away! Nice work.

Way of Defence Way of Defence

Simple and addicting! Appreciate the hotkeys and ease of control too. Nice work!

No Limits No Limits

That funky guitar! :D Love the energy in this, though the loop is a bit noticeable in how the 'funk' part is a unique segment that plays only at the start. Would be cool with a longer piece like this. Nice work!

Dont Mess Wiv It Dont Mess Wiv It

Seems you've really been working with a lot of genres! Real funky style in this one, and I love that scratch. Even though it's so short you don't notice the loop till a long time's passed. Great work!

ThunderFoot ThunderFoot

This is a nice loop! I like the flow, and the varied drum types. It's just that one triangle-like thing that really stands out in the loop, each 'pling' is like a reminder that it's going again. :) Keep up the good work!

Grimm Reapress Grimm Reapress

It's been too long! :D The repress's as grim as ever, and that demoniacally detailed scythe almost takes the spotlight in how it leaps forward in the picture. Pose doesn't feel as sensual as it could be IMO, but with all that weight she's pulling I guess a diversive dive would only be natural! Keep it going!

Levitating islands Levitating islands

Those hexagonally-patterend globes.... look like nests of some sort? Hives? Interesting monument in the background, and impressive trees. Without that darkness at the bottom /I guess it's a landscape far below, but it looks kinda close) it'd probably give a n impression of a complete void, devoid of any Earthly link. Pretty cool!

Doomroar responds:

Ah yes the domes, they are supposed to be some kind of buildings similar to the one that appears in the background island, i guess they can also work as aesthetic monuments.

I do like the trees on this one more than the ones that i made in the actual painting, however i also think that making them twist as they grow was a step in the right direction, all in all i think i should finish that painting and correct things so they would be more consistent with the original concept.

Yeah the "landscape" below it is supposed to be a complete void, but really it is just me being my usual lazy self.

Ride, Zero, Ride! Ride, Zero, Ride!

All the dark-side Christmas characters gathered together! :D I love the coloring, so smooth and wholesome, though many of the outlines kind of flow into the background. Not sure if that's the scan in play or if that's how it is? Also, that package at the very back has a color on one side that doesn't really fit the rest of it. Nice work overall!

LATstudios responds:

Thank you! The "flowing background" is how it is on paper, actually. I know that that colour does not totally fit with the package but I didn't have the right colour for it.