CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 751 Fans

Dream Labyrinth Dream Labyrinth

Now that's a pretty good riddle hmm... wonder if there IS an answer? Bizarre, creative and crafty, an animation in true NG spirit. Nicely done.

Foofie Foofie

That little guy must really not have the right diet. XD Turned into a more feelgood story than I expected though, and nicely animated too. Always appreciate when no words are needed to tell the story, no lingual barriers, it's all easy to understand via the imagery. Nice work!

Pixel Day at the Park Pixel Day at the Park

Well that was unexpected! Impressive detail for a pixel animation too! It's a new wave.

Split Space 2017 Split Space 2017

I really like the idea of multiple ships, and moving between them - each with their own strengths and weaknesses, along with a unique character and colorful design. I feel the overall moment's abit too giddy, though. Not as response as I'd like - or maybe too response the way they glide almost too smoothly. In contrast, the game pace feels a bit slow, even if the enemies get more and more challenging, and eventually arduously so. I think the calm music contributes to the lack of urgency, though it's not bad music per say. It's tense, and spacey, but doesn't really push you on.

I also wish you knew from the start how long the game was. How many phases there are. A level selection (once you've unlocked the respective levels) would be nice too. I like the art, and sound, and idea of it all: it's fun to play too, but does feel a bit imbalanced, with a bit fast difficulty curve... unless you try to play through without points, in which case it's instead reaaaaally slow. At first. Nevertheless a great game, polished and creative, but could be perfected further.

JauqAr responds:

Thank you for your Review. I'm glad you enjoyed the game. In case you didn't know: once you've selected all three ships and pressed space bar, a checkpoint selection bar should show up, showing all five checkpoints (if you've unlocked them). I'll make sure to take your words into consideration if I decide to make a game like this again.

Thanks,
Jauq

Piggy Game Piggy Game

Crazy, random, idea, but still strangely addictive! It's not your typical clicker either in how the Pig actually moves around between clicks, according to (it seems) a certain formula? And both point generation and 'Oinks' feel rewarding as they appear. There's even an explosive reward if you do make it to a mill, and even when it's done there's post-game entertainment, and replay value. XD Maybe the most elaborate joke game I've played! It voes beyond just being a joke and... actually being fun. A simple; entertaining time waster. Nicely done.

JauqAr responds:

This was supposed the be just a silly little game, but I'm glad you liked it nonetheless.

Castle Tribute Game Castle Tribute Game

Do appreciate the creative dress-up approach: just flicking through the different characters, with the same background and dystopian music. :) You got all the characters too. Feels like this could be more: with more ways to modify each character, and clothes, weapons, etc, but it does what it does pretty nicely. Simple; effectual; fun for a while.

Austin Cook: Voice Reel 2017 Austin Cook: Voice Reel 2017

A pretty impressive showcase. :) Not bad! Not bad at all! That old man voice in particular. Do wonder if you'd be able to extend the range with some entirely different styles though. Foreign accents? Other genders? Younger ages too (you've got the agey age down right)? It's a great showcase for a certain few roles, though doesn't seem to show you can really do 'everything' (if you can ;). Happy 2017 man; good luck with the path of voices!

AustinJayCook responds:

Appreciate it dude yeah its just a small showcase there will be more doen the line :)

Gone WIP Gone WIP

A strange but beautiful piece, slow and collected, eerie, traditional, yet with the beat that almost reminds of the synthy eighties and videogame music. I think the low-quality recording makes it feel older, too. The sound quality goes well with the style, and it's not bad per say, it's just the hazy tone that sets it back. Didn't expect to hear you singing, or singing something like this if you did, or making something as poetic as this!

The verse seems simple but polished, pure and heartfelt, no overly complicated rhymes but a very smooth flow and functional rhyme. Feels like you can hear the emotion seeping through the notes too; maybe with the folk style in particular.

The WIP part hmm... wonder what's really left to do with it? Mastering? I suppose the instrumental could be 'mightier', with strings, echo, higher notes, but overall it feels pretty great as is. Nice piece.

EDM364 responds:

Glad you liked, and thanks for the review! Yes, I still need to write a more concise instrumental, add velocity, and do a more polished recording. Indeed, I was going for somewhat of an 80's vibe amongst all the other genres pulled from. Does need mixing and mastering, as well as a little bit more polish on all of the above. I appreciate the critique!

Crystal Shards Crystal Shards

A smooth and melodic DnB tune, with really ambient vibe. Feels more like... well, something other than DnB, considering the lack of focus on percussion; more on synth and waves. Love the style though. Nostalgic and fresh.

Roxy Cosplay- Mei Roxy Cosplay- Mei

Another good one! :)

-cd-

Cartoon Practice! Cartoon Practice!

A smooth and creatively characteristic portrait. Nice work!

Contortion responds:

Aaa thank you!!

Sexy Pkachu Sexy Pkachu

Pikachu never looked so good! Great body, and a slim and tantalizing smile to top. The background feels a bit basic, and bland, but character looks great. Simple, but polished, and with smooth outline. Nice piece.

bxBLAZExd responds:

Thanks and i appreciate critique i know my backgrounds are basic and need work, im still working on getting comfortable with anatomy and poses before i focus more on scenery and backgrounds :)