DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN

Brutal. XD Hope you're selling this brand new invention though! Seems like the next big thing. Imagine the wonders those boatloads of Bropetals could do for the world.

Life of Baby Bird ep.23 Life of Baby Bird ep.23

A fiery fight. :) Bit short though. Btw, an episode about Baby Bird... without baby bird? :P Seems a bit conflicting!

-cd-

It's Totally 3D, Guys! It's Totally 3D, Guys!

Well that was random. XD Fun, but a bit a messy, feels like all that energetic randomness could've all been projected towards a better punchline somehow. Interesting with the puppet-like motions instead of lip-syncing too, creative stuff.

STOOVRS responds:

hey thanks bud

Ultra Trivia - SNK Ultra Trivia - SNK

Another interesting quiz, this time for a console(/company I pretty much knew nothing about, so very educational. :) I think I've played at least one Neo Geo machine at the arcade though, some game where you battled thugs wielding a yoyo - actually one of few games that really left a lasting impression even though I played it such a short while, sad to see the company's shut down and all... at least in their original form. Good trivia!

Mimi Moppu Dating Sim Mimi Moppu Dating Sim

If only it was that easy. :) It's almost like a parody on similar games considering how little effort it takes to set things up, kinda wish there'd be more dialog, and just more, overall, more content, but it's a quick bit of entertainment anyway. Good art, and suitable SIM music.

LOBB: Evil Baby Duck Fighting Game LOBB: Evil Baby Duck Fighting Game

I like the idea (and fitting music too), though the execution's a bit easy. Even if you don't try to time the clicks at all, and just keep clicking the same spot all the time you'll win easily, not a dent to your HP. Maybe if you moved the button around a bit, at random, between hits and dodges? Also takes a looong time to really knock him down, gets a bit monotone after a while. Nice idea, but could be improved! Keep it going!

-cd-

Talking Real - 2017 Forecast (S2E1) Talking Real - 2017 Forecast (S2E1)

So much appreciation with this one, for people, the community; everything!! :D Great way to start the New Year! Though man that's a pretty late recording time... or... early, depending on if the day's just starting or ending. :) Anyway, great podcast. Easy to listen to, and packed with positivity.

RealFaction responds:

thanks!

Called to the Sea Called to the Sea

Nice track! Has orchestral tones, and airy ambience, marching drums, rolling waves, and for a short moment that pirate feeling as well, seems to go through the whole spectrum of sounds of the sea. Easy on the ears, yet with plenty of pace too. Nice piece!

ChronoNomad responds:

Many thanks, Cyberdevil! I'm a little surprised at the overall popularity of the track, but it does seem to possess that certain je ne sais quoi. Basically, it's one of those tracks that started out trying to be one thing, then transformed itself into something else entirely. In fact, most of the instrument samples I started out with ended up being scrapped and replaced over the duration of the project. Kind of like how a really good story almost writes itself, you know?

This track definitely had a mind of its own, and I could hardly be happier with the end result. I'm glad that you enjoy the music, and I really appreciate that you took the time to leave a review. A toast to your good health, matey!

Talking Real - Recovery (S1E6) Talking Real - Recovery (S1E6)

Sounds like an almost too short stretch of time to fully find yourself and fix things up in, but good to hear you're getting there; things are looking up! Inspiring talk. Hopefully leads some other strays the right way. So easy to lose your direction; sense of purpose.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks!

Leashed cat P.3 Leashed cat P.3

Beautifully messy! Nice series.

Leashed Cat P.2 Leashed Cat P.2

And if they are to be read in a series: it just gets better and better! This would be the spot to top it off with various suitable texted sound effects.

Leashed Cat Leashed Cat

Was thinking this was strangely un-comic-like for a 'comic', maybe how it's split up in three parts that is each more like a normal picture than anything sequential, but think it's mostly how the dialog's outside the image that seems strange. If it was meant to be read in a series, anyway. Amazing work as always, super lewd pose.