Support NATA 2014

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 385 Fans

Munar 1 Munar 1

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 12 hours ago

So, it's based on a game! The idea would've been even more awesome if it was as creatively unique as it seems to be, but either way the lack of education and the apparent violence of the paradoxially non-gravitational area was just great. Really smooth; entertaining animation... and that end. XD Nice work!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yep, I have an idea for an original series but I want to get better at writing and storytelling first. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Spiderman VS Spiderman Spiderman VS Spiderman

Rated 4 / 5 stars 13 hours ago

lmao, the best for last. Twas both a bit silly and hilarious at the same time, great narration and variation. Nice work!

Best Quest - Episode 0 Best Quest - Episode 0

Rated 5 / 5 stars 1 day ago

What an awesome first episode! And... it's not even the first episode yet! The annotations were a pretty interesting feature, leading to all types of secret links and easter-egg type content, makes for more replayability than the regular video... though it'd be cool if you could watch with or without as they do get in the way of the viewing experience a bit... if you have, say, already clicked all of them. Also pretty neat including a choice at the end; leaving the future of the series up to the users!

Animation, art, script, voice acting and everything is just awesome. As for the LQ, maybe a message to the staff might open up for a greater upload size permit? I remember in the old days they used to say people could send them a message if the filesize wasn't enough to have account limits lifted for specific content forms. Who knows, maybe that still applies. Looking forward to the next episode of this. Keep it going!

BestQuest responds:

Thank you for the kind words! Stuff like this actually keeps us going and inspired. I'm actually working on a way to auto-pause the video when an annotation is clicked, and resume it when you click the screen.

Did you sign up for the choices in the end? ;)

Tankmen At Comic-Con Tankmen At Comic-Con

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 1 hour ago

This was a ton of fun, and not too long to complete either. Wish there were more games like this! Spent like five minutes just looking for the fifth one, systematically scanned the entire area but still had to resort to that profile pic eventually. Aaanyway it's all good, simple entertainment, nice work!

Bemin X Bemin X

Rated 3 / 5 stars 2 hours ago

Not bad! Twas a fun quest, though the levels don't really progress in difficulty. I actually felt the first and last were the most difficult, some of the others were almost too easy. The controls were smooth, but it's a bit annoying how you 'die' if you jump too high or go to the left at the start of the level. Also annoying that a page pops up every time you save, interupting the game play. How about autosaves for each new level instead? That'd be a lot easier.Tiles look good; music's good, and the story's OK. Looking forward to the sequel!

BeminFire responds:

I can't really find a way to show a save success without smacking half an MB into the game that's already 19.5 MB. Thanks for the nice rating!

Happy Suarez Happy Suarez

Rated 3 / 5 stars 3 hours ago

Haha, nice. The controls aren't as impossible as they are in most of these games, the graphics slick and crazy at the same time. A Flappy-themed sports game... it works! Surprised nobody's done something like this where the players a ball and the pipelines are goals... or something. Nice work!

AMB - Super Molly AMB - Super Molly

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

A catchy tune! :D I like the lyrics, and the meaning behind them make them all the more powerful. Listening before reading the description it didn't seem to mean so much, but it's got a happy mood to it whether you know what it means or not - hopeful; uplifting somehow. I feel the verses could've had a bit more emphasis on some words, but the choruses are perfect, powerful and rhythmic, and the dual layers work well. The melody's nice, the strumming well-paced and varied, and the bridges work well. As for drums, they're a bit lost in the background, wonder how it'd sound if they were loudened up a bit? Nice work overall!

No Chance of Survival No Chance of Survival

Rated 4 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Just listening to that piano man. :) The intro feels a bit long, but once you get into the pace it's natural compared to the overall piece; each section slowly phases into the next, but I guess the main difference with the piano is that there is no phasing here, there's just the one melody that loops and goes on and you're waiting for something to happen until it does. Still, the beginning is my favorite part, the rest is pumped up and ambiently energetic, but the piano is down-to-Earth and melodic in a way the rest can't hope to be.

I like the experimental vibe that kicks in for the latter half, and how it fades back to piano towards the end with some added instrumental interference. Overall it's a smooth and fluently morphing tune. And sound quality's great. Nice work!

DylnMatrix responds:

Thanks man! I agree the intro is a little long, but as I said in the description, I wasn't able to do everything I wanted by the end, so that intro was left the way it is now.

The Sorcerers Path The Sorcerers Path

Rated 5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Man this is an awesome tune, a monument in voicing as much as in melody and atmosphere, full of masterful and magical moments of majestical ambiance and adverse awe-inspiring glimpses into an otherworldly sphere where sound is the empowering force behind the experience. Was intending to leave some constructive feedback but I can think of nothing to improve, hoping to someday hear this in the scenario for which it was intended. Great stuff!

kiigen_not-indiana-jones_small Not Indiana Jones

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

But then... who is it? :O Awesome work capturing the speed in this, at least with the character, in that gigantic leap. And the expression shows what's chasing him, even if the rock doesn't really seem as fast as he does. Nice work!

kiigen_terraaaaaa-branford_small TERRAAAAAA Branford

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 1 day ago

Can't tell if her expression radiates boredom or embarrassment hmm... bit odd how easily her body twists btw, but rest of the form's great, nice work on coloring and the soft sketchy background style looks good. Nice work!

tomavictor_smile_small Smile!

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 4 days ago

This was a pretty interesting motive. It looks like a reaper... peering through a scope? Taking a picture? Pilling a trigger? If that's intentionally unclear it's pretty cool how it can be seen as so many things. The robe looks strangely short considering the size of that scope, but I like the jagged vector style, and the scythe hanging over his head could be seen as menacing as much to the viewer as for the reaper himself, waiting to fall down like a guillotine. Style is sketchy and interesting, with a lot of detail though every thing's not entirely clear. Nice work!

TomaVictor responds:

Thank you for review.
Everything is made unclear intentionally.
Is a reaper act like he will take a picture but he is going to shot with that riffle with camera obiectiv.