Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 383 Fans

Jump And Shootman Jump And Shootman

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

Nice battle! The layer of snow's a nice effect, the expolisions look good, the movements smooth, everything fast'paced and nice. The projectiles seem like the part with room for the most improvement though, they're almost too contained, you'd think streams of energy like that would be shedding some particles; seeming powerful. Would be nice with some zoomed out scene too to vary the close-combat. Nice work!

DeadlySpaceAction Mini #6 DeadlySpaceAction Mini #6

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

lmao, it's a classy animation this time. :P Final run was pretty awesome, nice work!

Rotoscoped Plane Crash Rotoscoped Plane Crash

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

This was a pretty effectful crash, really smooth animation and plenty of detail on and surrounding the plane. Wonder for/from what this was animated? Nice work!

Be Alien Be Alien

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

This was a pretty entertaining game, creative sceneries and obstacles, and it's a bit different how it's like a platformer and a point-and-click combined. Nice work!

Recharge! Recharge!

Rated 4 / 5 stars 3 days ago

This was fun platformer! The music started getting a bit monotone after a while, and the controls were almost too fast, but it was a fun venture - not too difficult either. One strange thing with the medals is how the latter three popped up with two or three instances each on the screen. Is it supposed to be like that? Looks a bit weird. Gamewise I was surprised at the variation in foes and levels, considering the overall simplicity of a game, it's a fun run; nothing unecessarily complex. Keep it going!

Random Choice Picker Random Choice Picker

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 3 days ago

Those medals are a fun addition to an otherwise basic yet useful tool. I wouldn't want to rely on random occurrences for any real choices but the idea's good, could be useful for games and stuff like that, could be used instead of a dice too though there's one option too little for that. Also, with that long intro it wouldn't be practical to actually use this often, but anyway props for originality - and it does what it's supposed to. Nice work!

AMB - Super Molly AMB - Super Molly

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 11 days ago

A catchy tune! :D I like the lyrics, and the meaning behind them make them all the more powerful. Listening before reading the description it didn't seem to mean so much, but it's got a happy mood to it whether you know what it means or not - hopeful; uplifting somehow. I feel the verses could've had a bit more emphasis on some words, but the choruses are perfect, powerful and rhythmic, and the dual layers work well. The melody's nice, the strumming well-paced and varied, and the bridges work well. As for drums, they're a bit lost in the background, wonder how it'd sound if they were loudened up a bit? Nice work overall!

No Chance of Survival No Chance of Survival

Rated 4 / 5 stars 11 days ago

Just listening to that piano man. :) The intro feels a bit long, but once you get into the pace it's natural compared to the overall piece; each section slowly phases into the next, but I guess the main difference with the piano is that there is no phasing here, there's just the one melody that loops and goes on and you're waiting for something to happen until it does. Still, the beginning is my favorite part, the rest is pumped up and ambiently energetic, but the piano is down-to-Earth and melodic in a way the rest can't hope to be.

I like the experimental vibe that kicks in for the latter half, and how it fades back to piano towards the end with some added instrumental interference. Overall it's a smooth and fluently morphing tune. And sound quality's great. Nice work!

DylnMatrix responds:

Thanks man! I agree the intro is a little long, but as I said in the description, I wasn't able to do everything I wanted by the end, so that intro was left the way it is now.

The Sorcerers Path The Sorcerers Path

Rated 5 / 5 stars 11 days ago

Man this is an awesome tune, a monument in voicing as much as in melody and atmosphere, full of masterful and magical moments of majestical ambiance and adverse awe-inspiring glimpses into an otherworldly sphere where sound is the empowering force behind the experience. Was intending to leave some constructive feedback but I can think of nothing to improve, hoping to someday hear this in the scenario for which it was intended. Great stuff!

joshsummana_lady-clicker_1_small Lady Clicker

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 2 days ago

Looks like this game has some pretty creative critters in it. Gotta love that contrast between body and face; it's beautifully colored. Nice art!

theshadling_biocock-infititt_small Biocock Infititt

Rated 4 / 5 stars 7 days ago

Another beautiful piece, love the breezy background, those pose; everything about the character. Oldskool clothing's an interesting variation too. Nice work!

theshadling_live-young-die-fast_small Live Young Die Fast

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 7 days ago

This is just awesome, dark and sensual; that slick latex makes it all the more effectual. Makes me think of Catwoman though, though I guess it's a different character. Nice work!