View Profile Cyberdevil

All 2,864 Audio Reviews

1,140 w/ Responses

Great!

This was really good and Ghost Motel is a very good series too!I hope you keep making that series!Keep up the good work!

-cd-

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks for the encouragement cyberdevil. I've been waiting a long time to submit audio. I had to wait for my 1st submission to be approved which took awhile, and it finally was. After I finish sending in all my old songs for GM, I'll make some more new music. Yes, there will be more episodes of Ghost Motel to come. :)

ok

nope,its not the gayest song ive heard,if you think so,why did you submit it?

aferajeoje responds:

its the lyrics that make it gay. the lyrics are:
i went to the garden of love,
and saw what i never had seen,
a chapel was built in the midst,
where i used to play on the green.

AWSOME!!!

Pretty big size,but it was worth it.

Great again!

You really should convert these songs to mp3,the size would be a lot smaller!

Nice one,

Pretty good!

that was original!

Nice job!

Great!

It was a little short though,and you should have converted it to mp3 so that it had a smaller filesize,but otherwise it was great.

Nice!

I havnt heard music with a song with it for months now.This was pretty good.The lyrics were good,but the guitar was pretty normal,not that original.

chaing sepiroth?

Did you misspell this?Isnt it supposed to be chasing sepirooth or something like that?Great music though,as usual!!!Oh,and i have no idea how much effort this takes you.So i might be unfair,or vice versa...

RyeGuyHead responds:

yeah it is supposed to be chasing. Thanks for all of the reviews

Great!!!

Yep,yet another awsome song.I really liked this one.Its not as slow as the first 3 i listened too.Nice job on this one!!!

RyeGuyHead responds:

i wanted a more hyper beat, and i think i acoomplished my task

Bamboo Shoots!