All 3,253 art Reviews

Dark Side Dark Side

Interesting play on light and dark, and with swans too, those always bright and radiant ones. I like the wavy motions, and shadow that curls forth. Intriguing piece.

Labrys Labrys

A really smooth character portrait! Sharp features, and the eyes in particular: piercing. Looks great. Only the background clouds stand out as a bit unnaturally blurred and hazy.

Lunchables69 responds:

Thx for the feedback. I made the back ground pretty out of focus to draw the eye to the character but I'll remember not to go overboard.

Show Me Your Moves Show Me Your Moves

Perfect perspective, and telling speech bubble, though sure would've liked to see the moves as well. :) Intriguing piece.

BigBoxs responds:

Hey, many thanks for the feedback. Maybe one of these days I'll draw those moves haha.

-bb-

Gatling Nurse Gatling Nurse

Wouldn't want to be a patient wherever she's working. XD Again really entertaining character art! And creative weaponry/theme.

Interstellar Squid Hunter Interstellar Squid Hunter

Like a younger version of Metroid Prime, sorta. :) Nice work.

Ranger's Escape Ranger's Escape

This reminds me of Dragon Ball somehow. :) Feels like it has that same combination of comical and catastrophic, and good-looking characters! Creative way of adding the action into the background too, and framing it all with the same. Do wonder what she's running away from...

Cyan-Marshmallow responds:

I actually have been re-watching Dragon Ball recently, so it doesn't surprise me that it shows in my drawings :D

Gandalf vs Dumbledore Gandalf vs Dumbledore

Interesting hybrid between franchises. :) And that smoke! Can't be healthy. Nice piece.

GLascasas responds:

Thanks, have to say, it was fun to paint that smoke, but sure, can't be health! hahaha

the last battle the last battle

All those arrows man... they look pretty painful! Bad-ass character portrait, and backstory. I like all the detail too, with the weapons, the hands, the mechanized parts. Looks good.

GLascasas responds:

Thanks!!! :)

dumbledalf dumbledalf

Impressive art work for your age! And an interesting angle too. Mouse is a pretty cool detail, and adds to the perspective.

Tajie Tajie

A pretty slick character portrait! Nice work on the metal in particular, looks authentic. Hair too, although almost too smooth sometimes, and facial features a bit blurred. Overall though, looks good!

NinaWard responds:

Thank you very much for that feedback, I agree I vary techniques too much. It's great to have pointers on what to improve :)