All 3,351 art Reviews

Beware! The Dick Monster Is Out There! Beware! The Dick Monster Is Out There!

Well that was weird. XD Reminds me of this one equally weird movie (a regular movie, with obscene theme) that I cannot currently recall the name of, in which a dick came to life and did all kinds of terrible deeds. Any chance it might've been inspired by...? Creative stuff.

Cruiser D.va Cruiser D.va

She does look like a diva! Beautiful piece.

LateNightTaxi LateNightTaxi

Probably my favorite piece so far. Soft color and form, and a perfect blend between our real world and... another one! Imaginative but not too far from reality anyway. Nice piece.

Viking Viking

A happy bunch, riding the stormy seas! :D Another happy; imaginative piece! Nice.

Train Station Train Station

A lot to look at here! Imaginative and ordinary at the same time, and the style makes me think of Miyazaki's older work, like Laputa - Castle in the Sky. I like the atmosphere too, and the thick frame that seems to make it all the more like a whole new world. Nice piece!

Character Art Character Art

Cool pieces. :) I like the expressions in particular, so characteristic and caricature-istic. :P Nice.

White peafox White peafox

Magical, mystical; significantly drawn! Though I wish the resolution was a bit bigger so you could really take in all the detail. Nice piece.

Eliza Eliza

Oooh and she's animated too! Though it'd have looked a whole lot smoother with a few more frames: nice work!

24th Birddy DEe 24th Birddy DEe

A pretty funky Birthday GIF! :D I like the retro background style. Happy Birthday! And a few days belated Happy 30 to the GIF format! Really suitable format for celebration this year. :)

Red Lion Red Lion

This looks masterful! A bit hazy, but notably incomplete - it could've been simply the style of drawing. I like the light, and how the characters both blend together. The lion's face in particular looks pretty inspiring! A creatively grim and beautiful duo.

ZaneZansorrow responds:

Thanks CD, it was pretty ambitious of me to push it this far. Glad there some feelings on it that came across.