All 3,363 art Reviews

Thicc Wicke Thicc Wicke

Apart from the somewhat oddly indented backside of her knees there, and the disembodied hands she's looking good!

Marceline Marceline

Smooth, blue and beautiful! The body looks great, but could maybe use some more work with the head and face, seems somewhat flat/angled. Nice piece!

-cd-

Lilly's New Internal Release - Futa/F (preview) Lilly's New Internal Release - Futa/F (preview)

Really smooth work! So much surprus softness and jiggle. Nice.

Princess Zelda's chambers Princess Zelda's chambers

A pretty nice pin-up piece! Though yeah, that left ankle looks a bit odd.

T-Studios responds:

Yeah dude, I thought the same thing (D'OH!).

Going Gerudo, Guard animation still frame Going Gerudo, Guard animation still frame

Suppose this is a picture of the character in motion, bit simpler line work. :) Though wonder what'll be going on with those blades! Worth checking out.

T-Studios responds:

Yep! This was a still-frame from a hand-drawn flip-book concept I was experimenting with. As time goes on I may steer away from this as it's very time consuming and error prone... Still learning

harley quinn deadpool harley quinn deadpool

Seems to be missing some kind of background, and lines are a bit sketchy/uneven, but otherwise not bad! Both doing that traditional pose too. :)

wild Rosa wild Rosa

Looking incredibly good! Think this might be the first art piece I see where the thumbnail is as anti-clickbait as possible too. Well, that little... whatever it is is a cute critter in itself, but Rosa is on a whole other level here! Suppose she'll gain color after the WIP? Exciting to see how she turns out in finished form!

Going Gerudo, the Series Intro Going Gerudo, the Series Intro

The title could use some brighter color, or border to stand out IMO? And I feel like I've seen that triangular logo somewhere hmm. Otherwise it's looking good! Looking forward to this animation.

T-Studios responds:

Good point! A bit tough to see ain't it

Going Gerudo, the Series concept art Going Gerudo, the Series concept art

A pretty voluptuous wonder with sandy scene behind! Wonder if that scenery is really all your own though? Style seems so different from the foreground character. Looking good though!

T-Studios responds:

Actually that's a great point! It's a still shot from an animation I'm going to post really soon (since we're only allowed 2 entries per day). I sent you a message about the vid status off-line, haha.

Speaking of the 2 entries, I'm probably going to start posting 1 at a time to space out content a bit.

The Punky Saiyan The Punky Saiyan

Haven't seen a thing of DragonBall Super yet, assumed it was nothing new, just another reboot/remake like DragonBall Kai... looks interesting though! With a character like this it could have anything. Love the detail and twist on the traditional DBZ character style!

TaraGraphika responds:

I have drawn Goku and Vegeta before, you can check it in my art page here at Newgrounds. I was very lazy to do details on those, but that was like back at 2009. It actually amazes me how much I grow. XD

I was only really interested on her. Welp. Its the first She-Saiyan.

Cheers:D