All 3,298 art Reviews

Ada Wong Ada Wong

Interesting style, with the three different sets of clothing layered together like this. Though it's a bit weird with the dress billowing from open air it does seem proportionate; seamless between borders. Face is kinda off, but body looks good.

2-D 2-D

Looks like Gorrilaz! :) Pretty colorful tribute, and the shirt... is that a texture? An actual shirt? Actually painted? If the latter that's some pretty awesome work making it look realistic.

antichlorine responds:

It's an actual shirt I photomanip'ed onto the head/neck! Thank you!

W.I.P Tiddy Meatssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss W.I.P Tiddy Meatssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

A sketch with potential! Seems like the bust area's the one polished part, but it's all shaping up! Nice work.

JayBezzy responds:

yeah it was just a study, so everything wont be polished haha, but thanks !

It Makes My Dookie Twinkle It Makes My Dookie Twinkle

Baka, again? Not sure how it applies in depicted scenario, but I like the scenario! Powerful, colorful; creative. Especially the gradient legs. Looks good.

JayBezzy responds:

YES BAKA AGAIN ! forget about context, and just take it at face value lol, its not suppose to make sense, just let it be random haha

WTF! WTF!

Favorite one of your recent sketches, this one. Has the style of a classy pin-up, lotsa detail on the hair, evocative speech bubble and creatively natural pose. Looks good!

JayBezzy responds:

thanks man, i hate this sketch but glad someone out there lieks it ^.^

420 Blaze It LuL Git Reck'd 420 Blaze It LuL Git Reck'd

Looking good.

8^)

J's on my feet J's on my feet

Another nice sketch!

:^)

Ew Ew

A baffling title, but all the while a nice sketch. Looks more like a 'Whatever' than a 'Ew' IMO, though if it is a Ew hmm... motive baffles. Looks good though.

JayBezzy responds:

i put "ew" because i hate the sketch lol

Sheryl's Day Off (WIP) Sheryl's Day Off (WIP)

Slick, sinful, sexy and beautiful, and the gray tone's a nice touch, makes it all the more classy somehow. Nice setting too!

-cd-

City Street Under Attack - Background Art City Street Under Attack - Background Art

Looks pretty apocalyptic, though with solid city structures impervious to easy damage and the warm sun in the background... not that! Nice scenery.