Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 507 Fans

990 audio Reviews with Responses

BlackSun BlackSun

Slowpaced and trippily ambient melodic, and then the beat jumps in! Feels like the rythm/melody is a bit indecisive, but it sounds good, experimental and intriguing.

GameBlock responds:

thanks for that you scouted me. i'm not sure wear I am taking my music, but I am considering trying som mix between techno and orchestra

Power-dude 8-bit Power-dude 8-bit

Pretty funky chiptune tune! Melodic, energetic, fast paced and refreshing. Ends a bit suddenly/repetitively, but feels like there's a lot of potential here! It starts great

Cptninja responds:

Thanks for the critique, good points, I can see what you mean.

The Multiverse Theory The Multiverse Theory

A batch of pretty awesome spacey ambiance! Nice work.

BrainofBarbedWires responds:

Thanks, I really wanted to convey the vastness of space in this.

Swung From the Ashes Swung From the Ashes

Feels like the lengths behind those sessions of intensity are a bit long, not much to listen to while you wait for the next burst of energy... which could also probably have a more consistent rhythm! But it's a cool idea, practice makes purpose!

Centaurora responds:

Yeah, the lengths between bursts make me cringe- If it wasn't my first time with LMMS, I would probably have a better solution, as I felt the change from fast to slow was too sudden. That's why I'm so 'low self-esteem' about this song, and I still hate it today. Thanks for the review!

Could it? Could it?

A pretty trippily trashy techno track, with powerfully fuzzy beat and rhythm, and some nice slices along the way. Could it? Title leaves me wondering though!

FuzzzyDice responds:

thanx, something I stirred up real quick, though it sounded pretty dope here and there so I wanted to share. Still working on mastering tho, I still have a thing or 30 to learn.

Could it be 31?

Oxygen (Breathe in) Oxygen (Breathe in)

An inspiring track! It's bright and airy, melodic, positive, really gets you breathing. Nice work!

8-bitheroes responds:

Thanks buddy, glad you enjoyed.

That1Psycho - The Grinder That1Psycho - The Grinder

A jumpy, energetic and pretty varied dubstep mix! The overall mood reminds me a bit of Slagsmålsklubben, if you've heard of them. I especially like the streaks of melodically victorious synth that pop up every once in a while. Good music!

that1psycho responds:

Wow, thanks for both of the compliments on both of my songs!

{NobleX7} - Park of Wisdom {NobleX7} - Park of Wisdom

Love the melody, and that subtle beat! Though it really ends suddenly towards the end there. Also, volume feels a bit soft somehow, sound distant... not sure how you could improve that but a more 'present' sound would be nice. Keep it going!

NobleX7 responds:

Thank you very much!
But This song was made in demo version(FL studio)
So I can't amend this song...
However the other two song was made in real(?)version
So I will amend the other songs as soon as posible
Thank you for your advise and listening!!!
Have a good day!

Bonkumiru Bonkumiru

lol, what an incredibly trippy track! XD Really interesting and energetic flow. Wonder where those samples are fetched from? If they are samples? Keep it going!

1ND13 responds:

The original song is a commercial for a baby milk powder called Chirumiru (yes, it is based off baby milk powder.) which has an anime MV. The original original is called "the adventure of a lovestruck tomboy" ;)

Extra Sensory Extra Sensory

A really smooth and ambient tune! Jazzy, calm, with a subtle beat... good background music. Nice work!

Dazidia responds: