Be a Supporter!

CyberdevilCyberdevil

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 463 Fans

987 audio Reviews with Responses

Oxygen (Breathe in) Oxygen (Breathe in)

An inspiring track! It's bright and airy, melodic, positive, really gets you breathing. Nice work!

8-bitheroes responds:

Thanks buddy, glad you enjoyed.

That1Psycho - The Grinder That1Psycho - The Grinder

A jumpy, energetic and pretty varied dubstep mix! The overall mood reminds me a bit of SlagsmÄlsklubben, if you've heard of them. I especially like the streaks of melodically victorious synth that pop up every once in a while. Good music!

that1psycho responds:

Wow, thanks for both of the compliments on both of my songs!

{NobleX7} - Park of Wisdom {NobleX7} - Park of Wisdom

Love the melody, and that subtle beat! Though it really ends suddenly towards the end there. Also, volume feels a bit soft somehow, sound distant... not sure how you could improve that but a more 'present' sound would be nice. Keep it going!

NobleX7 responds:

Thank you very much!
But This song was made in demo version(FL studio)
So I can't amend this song...
However the other two song was made in real(?)version
So I will amend the other songs as soon as posible
Thank you for your advise and listening!!!
Have a good day!

Extra Sensory Extra Sensory

A really smooth and ambient tune! Jazzy, calm, with a subtle beat... good background music. Nice work!

Dazidia responds:

Cheers :)

Air Born Air Born

I can imagine this in a car commercial, fluent landscapes passing by, some luxurious model - sceneries reflected in its flawless finish, cruising through the open landscapes on a winding dark road. :) Really nice tune!

Dazidia responds:

Thanks, man. I'm really glad you dig it

My Last Bonus Level My Last Bonus Level

What a happy and energetic track! I like how it all starts with that Mario-ish coin jump too, and then you get the reward. Wonder if those coin-type sounds are regular sfx or if you apply them via a sequencer/thing? Nice work!

Mattashi responds:

Thanks Cd :)
I got the SFX from a free Vst you can download online called "Toad" it has a few 8-bit drums and other special FX included.

The Laughing Sun The Laughing Sun

I love the pompous sound of this. When it started out, I thought it'd be like an overture for the real thing, but as it turns out... that was the real thing. As much as I love the melody I feel like it could've transformed into something different, better maybe? Not sure what I was expecting, but it seems to repeat itself, and never really reach that grand finale.

The melody is tense, feels both mysterious and tied to old times, war times maybe... I start imagining an expanding Third Reich as the music plays, the melody a tone of melancholy, despair, might and mystery. Marching armies, strength, an undying wish for a world that never should've been and never will be... that's the kind of vibes I get from this. :) Great music!

ET16 responds:

Thank you cyber! You're not the first person to complain about the looping, Ok then I will make another version that actually has an ending finale. Thank you for the review again :)

HellRazor HellRazor

It's fast, heavy; powerful, and the guitar towards the end was great, but overall it's somehow a bit monotone! I imagine vocals could change that. But one more thing I notice is how the drums don't always sync with the guitar, they seem to drift apart occasionally and then get back together after a while, especially in the first half and the fast parts. Also feels like the occasional hit hats are somehow blocked by the barrage of guitar.. wonder if it's a drum machine or actual footage? Anyway, overall it's good, but I imagine it could be better! A solo that really 'breaks' the tempo would be nice too. Keep it going!

Indeks responds:

It was actual footage we only recorded it.Nothing special we didnt used any programs.

katzmusic - Rock katzmusic - Rock

This is one pretty awesome track! I don't know what to comment on since I just can't find any flaws in it, from the first second to the last it's an awesome listening experience, the mesh of guitars, the beat, the rhythm variations, build-ups, synth and solo towards the end. Great all the way!

peruketz responds:

Thank you. Sincerely glad that you've liked it. :D

Instinct Instinct

Really digging these cinematical pieces! This one feels both tense and exotic, the pan flutes (?) make me think of the jungle, the chant of something out of this world, something mysterious and mythological, supernatural, rising, converging, seeping through the boundaries of our human perspective. Keep up the great work!

Mattashi responds:

Thanks man!
It's actually a shakuhachi (Japanese flute).
Thanks allot for the review :)