Mutteo in NES Land ep1 Mutteo in NES Land ep1

Not many spritemations where you get isometric angles! Nice variation between the different scenes and angles, and as for the story itself: entertaining! :D Voice acting goes well with the character too. Plenty of comedy. Did enjoy the episode, and looking forward to seeing more!

Mega Man : Zero's Awakening Part 1 Mega Man : Zero's Awakening Part 1

An entertaining alternate story! :D Nice sprite work... though wonder what's happened with the other parts? Seems to be off to a good start.

-cd-

Pmation: "Murder She Wrote" Pmation: "Murder She Wrote"

Well that was... kinda clever, though seems those other characters all overreacted quite a bit! The last guy, wonder why he didn't. Was he the writer? Did he have a skewed sense of humor? Was he the narrator incarnate? The omniscient one? Interacting with the viewers when the others didn't hmm... strange! Good way to end it, but still doesn't all make sense! Nice cartoon (and was definitely expecting the yellow guy to get something out of the message in the beginning, and then the girl, the usual order, good surprise there).

hi no homo hi no homo

Is it even possible to accomplish a normal ordinary everyday handshake here? XD Also noticing the addiction factor here. Awkward, silly; instantly entertaining. Physics work perfectly too. Unlimited re-playability.

Angry Birds Angry Birds

It works! :D Nice Angry Bird engine, though gameplay otherwise is a bit lacking here. I'm thinking things like extra lives. Replay ability. Levels. Sounds. Menus. It's got potential! Engine's pretty spot on to the original.

Endless Blocky Endless Blocky

Argh, those red spikes!! At first it seemed impossible to reach even a hundred... but practice does make perfect. Suddenly I was over the seemingly incredibly hard 'easy' score and striving onward... though it does feel the random factor's a bit imbalanced sometimes, resulting in a large amount of really short platforms, with spikes, with long distances between them. All the other elements are OK, but those spikes... good game though. A bit aggravating, but addicting too. Simple and smooth gameplay.

Loop Thingy Loop Thingy

Well this was. interesting! The pace feels a bit off somehow, but maybe it's just the tone, and it's pretty catchy... it keeps looping, I can't seem to shut it down, hypnotic sound. I can see this being used in some kind of experimental survival-horror-like submissions. Strange and sort of psychadelic stuff!

NekoMika responds:

Ah, thankies :)

O SAPHIA! - Useless O SAPHIA! - Useless

A pretty catchy track, though the screeching's a bit sharp IMO, it really takes over when it kicks in, mid-part. Otherwise: nice music!

RealOSaphia responds:

Thank you! I will kepp it in mind and try to improve it in my next Track.

Roxy The Rockstar Zombie (Full) Roxy The Rockstar Zombie (Full)

It starts pretty gritty! :D I like the melody, the screeching, the pace, the distortion and sharpness of the guitar... if it wasn't in the videogame genre I think I'd felt the drums were a bit flat and the guitar not all natural, but with this style it fits. Loops perfectly too! Nice piece. I definitely see this working with a game/movie/something.

-cd-

Inktober day 18 (filthy) Inktober day 18 (filthy)

If the shower wasn't mentioned in the description I wouldn't have known! Then it is OK! Gritty sketchy line work in this one seems to enforce the theme. Nice motive. One foot's a bit small compared to the other but otherwise all good.

SevenSeize responds:

Thank you! The foot thing is actually bothering me, lol. So this may be one I re draw.

inktober day 17 (graceful) inktober day 17 (graceful)

Suddenly I wonder: was the term 'stay on your toes' derived from ballerinas? I must research. Also nice sketch.

SevenSeize responds:

Ha, that's a good thought. I bet that is where that saying came from!

Inktober day 22 (trail) Inktober day 22 (trail)

Oregon Trail! :D Oh the memories. I have no recollection of ever dying of dysentery in the game but hmm... it was a long time since I played! Nice wagon sketch. Very detailed.

SevenSeize responds:

You can still play online, just google play DOS games online. It's free. I think I might play later.....