Dragon Ball C Dragon Ball C

He got the cake! :D And hey, he's riding that cloud too, guess the cake gave him a pure heart as well! All's well that ends well. Nicely done. Awesome voice acting too.

Axelstation responds:

All Vegeta really needed was cake after all :P I'm glad you enjoyed it!

A cold night amongst angels A cold night amongst angels

Pretty unusual to see content with regular video here at NG! Looks good though. Somber and suspenseful tone, and the black and white footage goes well with the sound. Feels like something's just waiting to happen but... places just pass by. Not bad.

Game Reel 2017 Game Reel 2017

Don't think I know anyone else who posts showreels of games here, it's usually either all art or animation. :) Seems you're still pretty busy with this stuff! Wish I had time to play more. Here's to another great year of gaming! Cheers; Merry Holidays!

Candy World Candy World

Simple fun! Though each time I pick up a piece of candy the game seems to lag a bit, or stop up, and the game play is a bit easy... I thought the challenge would increase with more people chasing you, but as it is at least the first few levels start feeling a bit monotone - maybe it gets more intense as you go along. Appreciate the highscore though, and mechanics otherwise work well! Good game.

Flappy Borks V1.1 Flappy Borks V1.1

So trippy graphics! XD Game-wise it doesn't seem like much more or else than a Flappy Bird clone with entirely new visuals. Plays good. Sounds good. Looks entertaining though! Good game.

Super Pikachu Bros Super Pikachu Bros

I like the idea, but the controls... could really use some polish! The pace is uneven, hit areas are off, tiles move when you interact with them, etc... hope you keep working on it!

Overlord's Orders Overlord's Orders

Really got an ambient and adventurous vibe with this one! It grows eerier as it goes along too... reminds me of something out of the dungeons in Croc 2, or some Tim Burton movie... really nice.

The Tomb The Tomb

A pretty eerie, ambivalent and atmospheric piece! Love the sense of mystery here, the chimes, the reverb; how it all somehow seems to transcend the human realm. Nice!

Anton-Michael responds:

Cheers Cyberdevil

Ciara Ciara

An ambient and uplifting piece! Bright, harmonious and synthy like the eighties, with steady beat and just enough variation to keep it alive without breaking that continuity. A pleasure to listen to!

Garou Garou

Either it's a man on fire... or a man with incredibly energy, powering up, planning some majorly impactful attack?! :O So far looking good!

AJIT AJIT

Big mouth, small man. XD Brilliant. So relevant right now.

Blue Elvis Blue Elvis

Doesn't look much like the Elvis I know, but he does look blue! I like the tone. The hair, the eyes, the nose, the mouth, the facial form... it all feels different somehow. Can't see which details differ without really looking up some real footage in the same angle though. The way the collar fades away, but is colored the same as the face, is a bit strange too. Like his face is sliced open. O_o Otherwise a nice piece.