All 10,032 movie Reviews

Arnold Schwarzenegger, bodybuilding & the IFBB network Arnold Schwarzenegger, bodybuilding & the IFBB network

Considering this is supposed to be 'Toon News' there's a considerable lack of tocns along with the footage! Good information though -I learned a bit I didn't know, and the footage as interesting, though wish there was more of it that was custom, not all fair use. Keep it going though!

T-Studios responds:

Cyberdevil, you're ABSOLUTELY onto something. So I originally panned this out for youtube, but was told by a few friends that Newgrounds is the way to go. A lot of the older stuff has a ton of raw footage. I will be, for the most part, from now on doing only animation. I'm working through some stuff now. If you'll continue the great advice, I'll make strives to get where the fans would like to be! Thanks, and I'm going to follow you (friend)!

Dinner Time Dinner Time

Entertaining, and I like the exotic Egyptian sound, but was expecting more of a twist to the ending. I like the mood though. Simple, entertaining; harmless. Unusual with the hand-drawn graphics too. Nice piece.

TD-Educationese TD-Educationese

So true! Course the phrases aren't as relatable in other-lingual instances of education, but they really do make things unnecessarily difficult. The thing that's annoyed the most though is how all textbooks for 'higher' education phrase ways in a way that seems to be made to seem intellectual, not to in the best possible way teach what's supposed to be taught. Extensive grammar knowledge shouldn't be a prerequisite of higher learning, they should make it so people can learn as much as possible as easily as possible, and spread their wealth of wisdom instead of hiding it behind a form of communication reserved to those with the wealth to learn it. But anyway: great episode, as always.

The Grass The Grass

Don't get why he ran over the toys either? Impulse? Accident? Apart from that it was a pretty trippy animation, and I like how it starts out as something else. You really have your own style with the graphics!

GoodL responds:

Thank you much, I'm truly flattered that you found it unique enough to drop me a comment and 4 of those glorious stars!

Love (of Dogs) is Blind Love (of Dogs) is Blind

That old man's surprisingly damage resistant! XD The face off scene seemed a bit much, but apart from that: awesome entertainment! Classy ending too.

halfcactus responds:

Happy I could provide some entertainment! Thanks!

The INFRINGERS | Being Prepared The INFRINGERS | Being Prepared

Nice one. XD Staying prepared really is the key to survival!

RocketAdrift responds:

Ha! Definitely.

Math Class Math Class

Starting to really wonder what kind of schools you've been going to! XD Entertaining memoir of past times as always, albeit of what seems a pretty traumatic class! At least you learned something hmm, he must've been doing something right.

Text or Drive Text or Drive

Love the idea, and animation/voice acting overall, but feels like it could've ended in a more subtle way! The voicing's witty, but the text... doesn't really make sense! I get it's not a good idea, but Death telling you to ext and drive hmm...? Not something I can relate too! Message is great without the ending message, IMO it's better kept within the world of animation.

Beware of Bunny Beware of Bunny

They DO have pretty selective eating habits! XD I should've seen that coming. Really nice work building up the atmosphere, and keeping it both intense and harmless. Great twist. Great animation.

Toys VS Humans Anime Opening Toys VS Humans Anime Opening

Good music; good animation to go with it! Would be an interesting show to watch!