All 10,076 movie Reviews

How To Kill a Mosquito How To Kill a Mosquito

Poor mosquito! XD Though creative idea. Animation skills keep on improving too, the fire (lighting up the whole screen!) and water effects in particular, they really stood out... and a smooth ending twist! Nice one.

DIWAKAR responds:

Thank you Sir.Glad you enjoyed.

Going Gerudo, the Series (Episode 2) Going Gerudo, the Series (Episode 2)

It's almost back to teaser-length again with this one! XD I like where it's going but... these episodes really are getting a bit short! Seems the Gerudo are preparing for a path of war though, everyone in the background now wielding swords... looking forward to whatever's next!

T-Studios responds:

CD, so good point! See, what I did here was I built up a ton of assets and episode ideas, but due to time/resources built, I came out with the shorter than expected episodes you see here... def. planning on improving this as time goes on. The next episode will probably be the last of the short 'inexperienced' looking animations.

I want to make a mario one soon too (using sprites), so that will detract for a while. More to come!

SHORT CHOPS - Save Yourself SHORT CHOPS - Save Yourself

An unexpected twist that far surpasses previous twists! XD Though you do start wondering: what's up with the clones? Who ARE these people, really?

-cd-

ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD - AFTER THE GAME ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD - AFTER THE GAME

Entertaining but sad. :/ Fantastic animation/voicing.

Boruto Opening - OMEGA EDITION Boruto Opening - OMEGA EDITION

Looks like Boruto might take a quite different path than his ancestors! XD Crazy; entertaining. Dubious to as if I should start watching this show or no hmm...

Rebirth Rebirth

Creative, slow and powerful! The music's a big part of it too. Wonderful work.

New Bike New Bike

Was about to suggest adding that elliptic warning thing after the end there, but looks like it's already in the description! Hope people read those things...

Animation was awesome though. So random, yet consequential. So fast-paced, yet easy to follow. So wild and creative. Thanks for the entertainment!

-cd-

how to handle stressful situations how to handle stressful situations

So hilarious. XD Love how the boss just keeps his poker face all the way through, even when his own car goes up in flames. Looks like he's living like he teaches at least, handling stressful situations like a pro! Awesome work. Voice and animation, all perfect.

Late for School Late for School

Well that was pretty intense! XD Went from entirely comical and harmless to feeling kinda bad for the main character though, wonder if it would've been better if the big fall was trivialized a bit, and she just kept on running, exaggeratedly bloodied and bruised but too stressed to think about it until she reads that final message. Lost a bit of its pace after that, too, but overall not bad. The animation style's clean and... different! Great music to go with it too.

Revenge of the Boruto Fans Revenge of the Boruto Fans

Well that was random. XD Though entertaining. Maybe a prequel that needs to be seen for sense to be made? Nice animation.

Shroomsday responds:

Point taken, does need to be a bit more self contained. On my last animation I got some pretty divisive comments on YouTube (some folks loved it and some folks hated it), so it's a little like the fallout from that: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/691375