All 4,388 game Reviews

Windows Ex-Pee Windows Ex-Pee

Using XP so many years after support went out... probably not strange you'd run into some errors. :P OUt of the XP spoofs I've seen this one's probably one of the more well-made ones, and harmless, without any errors that kick you off, or put you in a loop, or something. Though you took a shortcut with the Paint feature there's plenty in the rest! Simple fun.

Pacman HD Pacman HD

Well it's a nice Pacman game, but seems to only be one level? And no 'You Win' message if you complete it? And no working medals or highscores? Not bad but plenty that' you'd want to fix before publication IMO.

Fidget Spinner - The Game Fidget Spinner - The Game

A simple but addicting idea! More fun than the real thing with upgrades and awards too, though it' be cool if there was some sense of balance, or movability once you get it spinning. Nice idea.

Pacman Rush Pacman Rush

This was pretty cool! I like the slanted top-down view, and the beastly transformation. The speed felt a bit fast at first, but you get used to it. Good to know there's a tolerable amount of levels too so you can actually complete it, unlike the originals. The one thing I feel is missing is some kind of timer for the beast mode, so you know when yours is running out - and you should stay away from enemies (some kind of blinking thing, or sound, or something to let you know). Would also love to see medals with this game! Nice work.

games7510 responds:

Thanks for your comment and ratings. Well, when the ears dissapear the beest is gone and you should run away from the ghosts.

Driving Force 4 Driving Force 4

Impressive 3D visuals, and probably one of the most intense car games I've played in this format! Lots of variation. Lots of action. An easy tutorial, and appreciative automatic setting adjustment too at the start, also feels like a rare feature for a Flash game. Should keep me occupied a while, and be easy to get back to whenever the want appears, nice work!

Pacman Advanced Pacman Advanced

I like the twist with randomly generated mazes, and ever-increasing amounts of foes (and the mazes seem to get harder as you go to, if that wasn't just bad luck). It's a fun game, though I'm missing incentive, like a list of highscores, or medals. It seems no matter how far you get you don't really get anything for it, but the game itself was great.

Juve vs. Real Juve vs. Real

A quick, but slick and realistic-looking soccer game. Nice work!

Fidget Spinner XL Fidget Spinner XL

Once the fidget spinners start... do they ever stop?! XD I like the idea, but it could really use some additional features, like: a gradual slow-down, movability, some sort of challenging (like moving the mouse to balance the spinner). I see the potential though! Would be cool to see more of this.

Incident PD2017 Incident PD2017

A pretty fun shooter! Short, but well-made. Took a couple turns to get through, and I suppose it'll take a few more to get through with health enough to get the remaining medal.. or two, if the secret one is what I assume. :) Happy Pico Day!

Bootleg Newgrounds Bootleg Newgrounds

So packed with nostlgia! :D Love the style, and the intended cheapness and simplicity - though Smiley Guy actually had some real replay potential! All in all an entertaining collection of random and family friendly fun, no lie. Good stuff.