All 4,384 game Reviews

Driving Force 4 Driving Force 4

Impressive 3D visuals, and probably one of the most intense car games I've played in this format! Lots of variation. Lots of action. An easy tutorial, and appreciative automatic setting adjustment too at the start, also feels like a rare feature for a Flash game. Should keep me occupied a while, and be easy to get back to whenever the want appears, nice work!

Pacman Advanced Pacman Advanced

I like the twist with randomly generated mazes, and ever-increasing amounts of foes (and the mazes seem to get harder as you go to, if that wasn't just bad luck). It's a fun game, though I'm missing incentive, like a list of highscores, or medals. It seems no matter how far you get you don't really get anything for it, but the game itself was great.

Juve vs. Real Juve vs. Real

A quick, but slick and realistic-looking soccer game. Nice work!

Fidget Spinner XL Fidget Spinner XL

Once the fidget spinners start... do they ever stop?! XD I like the idea, but it could really use some additional features, like: a gradual slow-down, movability, some sort of challenging (like moving the mouse to balance the spinner). I see the potential though! Would be cool to see more of this.

Incident PD2017 Incident PD2017

A pretty fun shooter! Short, but well-made. Took a couple turns to get through, and I suppose it'll take a few more to get through with health enough to get the remaining medal.. or two, if the secret one is what I assume. :) Happy Pico Day!

Bootleg Newgrounds Bootleg Newgrounds

So packed with nostlgia! :D Love the style, and the intended cheapness and simplicity - though Smiley Guy actually had some real replay potential! All in all an entertaining collection of random and family friendly fun, no lie. Good stuff.

-cd-

Newgrounds Sim 2017 (beta V0.1.7) Newgrounds Sim 2017 (beta V0.1.7)

Bit difficult posting to the BBS when it says you're either banned for 2 hours, or banned for -6 hours, or some other random interval I wonder is maybe based upon the time you visit the BBS (in-game) than what amount of time is actually left... feels like a fun game otherwise, bare-bones but with not in a bad way, all the essentials are there, and if you do unlock more things along the way then all the better. Would be more realistic if you actually lose money overtime, for food and rent and stuff, and couldn't just animate all day, go to sleep, animate, sleep, animate, etcetcetc, but so far I like it! Looking forward to seeing how it changes; improves, and hope savegames will still be compatible no matter what chances there are. Nice initiative bringing this classic back to life!

Famous Movies Parodies Famous Movies Parodies

Finally one of these parody questionnaires where I actually know 99% of the answers! :D Only one I didn't know was Hanna, though recognized all the characters from the cartoon counterpart with same first name. Also bit tricky with the TV shows since I don't watch those, and I did get a couple wrong the first time around, with clashing references. Not always the clearest, but entertaining. :) Appreciate the extras too, though one thing it could do without are those ads to the other games within the actual game: when you're playing this one, you don't really want to open up something else. Overall: great work!

SILABARIO en español part 1 SILABARIO en español part 1

This was a pretty fun idea! Bit weird how you can just however over the different syllables to put them in the box on mode 1, but otherwise an intuitive process, and clear images for each word. This is about as much Spanish as I know, so good repetition. :) Also what a great thing to make for your kid! Nice work.

JoinTheDots JoinTheDots

Really wish this game had medals for the achievements, via the NG API! I remember playing a similar type of game on my cellphone back in the day, but this is that concept taking to a whole new levels, with not just a beautiful interface but beautiful game design overall, colorful, ambient, stylish - it's a pleasure to play, and though even 'advanced levels' aren't really all that advanced as long you follow the edges and see the patterns, it's fun, catchy and rewarded, and with so many levels there's no doubt some more challenging ones along the line. Game design's perfect in every way! Also with both online and local saves. Would love some site-tied incentive to really complete it 100%. Nice work.

PocomaxStudio responds:

Wow, what a review!
Thank you so much!

I am planning to transfer the game to mobiles in a few months.