Arnold Schwarzenegger, bodybuilding & the IFBB network Arnold Schwarzenegger, bodybuilding & the IFBB network

Considering this is supposed to be 'Toon News' there's a considerable lack of tocns along with the footage! Good information though -I learned a bit I didn't know, and the footage as interesting, though wish there was more of it that was custom, not all fair use. Keep it going though!

T-Studios responds:

Cyberdevil, you're ABSOLUTELY onto something. So I originally panned this out for youtube, but was told by a few friends that Newgrounds is the way to go. A lot of the older stuff has a ton of raw footage. I will be, for the most part, from now on doing only animation. I'm working through some stuff now. If you'll continue the great advice, I'll make strives to get where the fans would like to be! Thanks, and I'm going to follow you (friend)!

Dinner Time Dinner Time

Entertaining, and I like the exotic Egyptian sound, but was expecting more of a twist to the ending. I like the mood though. Simple, entertaining; harmless. Unusual with the hand-drawn graphics too. Nice piece.

TD-Educationese TD-Educationese

So true! Course the phrases aren't as relatable in other-lingual instances of education, but they really do make things unnecessarily difficult. The thing that's annoyed the most though is how all textbooks for 'higher' education phrase ways in a way that seems to be made to seem intellectual, not to in the best possible way teach what's supposed to be taught. Extensive grammar knowledge shouldn't be a prerequisite of higher learning, they should make it so people can learn as much as possible as easily as possible, and spread their wealth of wisdom instead of hiding it behind a form of communication reserved to those with the wealth to learn it. But anyway: great episode, as always.

Driving Force 4 Driving Force 4

Impressive 3D visuals, and probably one of the most intense car games I've played in this format! Lots of variation. Lots of action. An easy tutorial, and appreciative automatic setting adjustment too at the start, also feels like a rare feature for a Flash game. Should keep me occupied a while, and be easy to get back to whenever the want appears, nice work!

Pacman Advanced Pacman Advanced

I like the twist with randomly generated mazes, and ever-increasing amounts of foes (and the mazes seem to get harder as you go to, if that wasn't just bad luck). It's a fun game, though I'm missing incentive, like a list of highscores, or medals. It seems no matter how far you get you don't really get anything for it, but the game itself was great.

Juve vs. Real Juve vs. Real

A quick, but slick and realistic-looking soccer game. Nice work!

Luminous [Orchestral] Luminous [Orchestral]

Beautiful! Really like the clean sound in this, natural; uplifting in all its simplicity. The melody really shines, though not sure the strumming that picks up in the middle is necessary, feels almost better without IMO. When it's pure. Good music.

DJ-DG responds:

Thanks man! Idk, just wanted to keep the guitar in because it was there in the original piece.

Memories in Melodies Memories in Melodies

That 1:14 noise: so awesome. :) Unexpected, fitting, subtle yet so fulfilling! It's all in the details... overall a smooth tune, with plenty of variation and laid-back pace. Easy listening.

larrynachos responds:

Thanks Cyberdevil! :)

VicariousE at the Crossroads VicariousE at the Crossroads

Ah, a first track of the year in homage to the grand VicariousE! :D Let's see if he sees it... it's a smooth and jazzy tune with cool groove that keeps the rhythm together; some pretty fragrant blues/rock synth towards the end of it. Nice listening.

S3C responds:

wow this was my first track for 2017?? thanks for the review!

Beware! The Dick Monster Is Out There! Beware! The Dick Monster Is Out There!

Well that was weird. XD Reminds me of this one equally weird movie (a regular movie, with obscene theme) that I cannot currently recall the name of, in which a dick came to life and did all kinds of terrible deeds. Any chance it might've been inspired by...? Creative stuff.

Cruiser D.va Cruiser D.va

She does look like a diva! Beautiful piece.

LateNightTaxi LateNightTaxi

Probably my favorite piece so far. Soft color and form, and a perfect blend between our real world and... another one! Imaginative but not too far from reality anyway. Nice piece.