Zarya's Dream Team Zarya's Dream Team

No idea what's going on here, but whatever it was it was entertaining! Nicely animated; voiced/sung and all.

Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino

So awesome! :) Swift animation, sound to match, plenty of variation in styles... don't really remember the original intro at all, but if it was anything like this I'm happy. Nice tribute to one of the most iconic cartoons ever made! Great stuff.

THE LOLLIPOP THE LOLLIPOP

Aw, now this is the right way to conclude! :D Happy the previous segment wasn't the only segment! Really feeling the happiness here. Hopefully there's not more to the spectrum hmm, maybe he doesn't give him the lollipop anyway, and the poor guy gets jealous, and they start fighting and eh... well, this seems like a good conclusion, anyway, if it is. Good to see the guy survived too.

afrotique responds:

cheers man <3 <3

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

A pretty fun/creative selection of cursors! More like the one with the cubes would've been cool. Dynamic. Animated. Effectual. Entertaining to just play around with.

Pointeraction Pointeraction

A pretty creative take on the classic mouse pointer game. Slick interface, and challenging levels! Not bad.

Fly the Copter Fly the Copter

I dolove copter games, though the difficulty level on this one seems almost too high. Either the control a bit too wavy, or the obstacles a bit too tight (sometimes, probably the random factor). Also scoreboards don't seem to be working, though looks like you're working on that part! Overall: smooth game, simple but catchy, if a bit hard.

-cd-

3 Year Podcastiversary!! - RubberOnionPodcast #160 3 Year Podcastiversary!! - RubberOnionPodcast #160

Well that was random but entertaining. :) Somehow stumbled upon this series of podcasts, and holy shit there's a lot of them to go through! Content-wise it does feel a bit devoid of any particular purpose or direction, but it stays entertaining so maybe that's all that matters. Congrats on the 3 years! And looks like you're still going strong.

rubberonion responds:

Haha yea consider it a variety show about animation and you'll snuggle into it like a pile of dirty laundry (= Thanks for listening! Hope to see you in the comments more

EDM364's NGAPMD #14 EDM364's NGAPMD #14

Hah, didn't notice you sounding like an angry femrobot feeding off of a teleprompter last time, but does sound smoother now! :) A leisurely pace, and though not entirely chronological it's easy to step between topics. Maybe a bit much autotune at times though - if that is the filter/effect used. It fits in well with certain parts, like vivid dream speech, but sometimes distorts to the point it's hard to hear what's being said, and seems a bit out of character. First time it was used I thought it'd be for certain people, like your mother when she was on the phone, but as it goes on it seems it's noticeable pretty much at all times when you change vocal pitch? Or is it always intentional when it's noticeable? Did you have any of that on the last one I wonder (if so I really didn't notice it then)?

Appreciate the milder background music, and well-timed how it kicks in right around the mod count. Still thought it was a bit high at first. Impression faded after a while though, so maybe it wasn't... or levels even out.

Plenty of interesting topics in this - the window punching chronicles in particular, though pretty disturbing dream! Sorry to hear about your dad too, seems like that'd take more than a year to really process. Overall an easily listened to and engaging episode. Thanks for the shout out too!

EDM364 responds:

Actually, the autotune was sort of emphasizing the silliness in whatever I was saying. Although perhaps I'll try different autotunes for different characters, lol. Thanks for the review!

Talking Real - Makin' Games + Post-Pixel Day (S2E3) Talking Real - Makin' Games + Post-Pixel Day (S2E3)

Another good podcast! About those health issues: have you tried cutting out gluten? If you search for that + leaky gut you'll find a ton of info. I had somewhat similar issues a long time, but finally cut that out of my diet and got way better. Hope that stuff works out either way though! Good news overall, and looking forward to the new game... if it's not already out as I type this.

RealFaction responds:

I've cut out gluten for 6 years, it's a major trigger. This is an old podcast but the update currently is, im waiting for test results from the specialist, may be Celiac's Disease not sure yet. Even though i've cut gluten out of my diet the symptoms are still around. The damage is already done. Thank you though, it does help not eating gluten.

Dark Side Dark Side

Interesting play on light and dark, and with swans too, those always bright and radiant ones. I like the wavy motions, and shadow that curls forth. Intriguing piece.

Labrys Labrys

A really smooth character portrait! Sharp features, and the eyes in particular: piercing. Looks great. Only the background clouds stand out as a bit unnaturally blurred and hazy.

Lunchables69 responds:

Thx for the feedback. I made the back ground pretty out of focus to draw the eye to the character but I'll remember not to go overboard.

Show Me Your Moves Show Me Your Moves

Perfect perspective, and telling speech bubble, though sure would've liked to see the moves as well. :) Intriguing piece.

BigBoxs responds:

Hey, many thanks for the feedback. Maybe one of these days I'll draw those moves haha.

-bb-